Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

New Jokes By Jokebase - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / New Jokes By Jokebase (592 Views)

My Book Of Christian Jokes....new Jokes Throughout / New Math Jokes By Sam Milla / Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Jokes By Jokebase by jaylister(m): 12:36am On Sep 11, 2014
Difference between Textbook and Notebook
Principal: who in this row can tell us the different between Notebooks and Textbooks?

Akpos raised is hand
Principal: my son go ahead am listening

Akpos: textbooks are forged, notebooks are copied

Food and Nutrition Class
Akpos food and nutrition teacher was teaching in the class and discovered that Akpos and his two friends were not answering questions and are not focused, so he called three of them out to the front of the class and asked them to answer this simple question.

Teacher: among three of you who can tell me Maggi alternative when cooking Egusi soup
Basketmouth: Sir you will try crayfish
Buchi: Sir you put extra salt to the soup
Teacher: Akpos what of you? Don’t you have idea?
Akpos: why? I get idea jor, you go use indomie spice na

Teacher fainted

Akpos was Dull this time

One Friday morning Akpos was complaining to a friend of is, called Ochuko about how he spent a thousand dollar on a girl and she never slept with him. This is their conversation.

Akpos: Ochuko that girl bad scarra…

Ochuko: replied; how?

Akpos: she chop my money for 6 good months and I no cross

Ochuko: I tink every time you dey claim champion?

Akpos: abi you dey mok me?

Ochuko: it is just dat I wan go houz

Akpos: Ok. latter na.

Latter in the evening Ochuko sent Akpos an SMS………………………..

Dear akpos my friend, remember that without stupidity
There can be no wisdom.

Akpos replied him in the next morning (Saturday)

Good morning Ochuko are you still in bed, am grateful and proud that I have a friend like you
Coz U are………………………………………………………………

20% perfect
20% intelligent
20% great
20% matured
20% lovable
In short ur 100% mad

One word for akpos

- See more at: http://jokebase..com/2014/08/akpos-was-dull-this-time.html#sthash.wF0Ohohj.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Choose One / A Must Read!!! You Don't Want To Miss It!!!! / Relationship By Ademi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.