Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. (35613 Views)

How To Upgrade Tecno Phantom F7 (A+) To Kit-kat. / How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone / HELP! How Do I Upgrade Rooted Gingerbread To Jellybean. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by ezeigbo194(m): 7:41am On Sep 12, 2014
Sori my font installer is not working i need help
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by johnaruson(m): 7:44am On Sep 12, 2014
Upgrade it to Window then you will see the much difference. Inter Android upgrade is like Stewed rice upgraded to Ofe akwu.

1 Like

Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by FemiTheCritic(m): 7:56am On Sep 12, 2014
Just ask google, then check a nice link, you'll see a lot of crazy differences.
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by iswallker(m): 8:41am On Sep 12, 2014
DjAndroid: I just upgraded my galaxy note3 from 4.3 jellybean to 4.4.2 KitKat OTA. But honestly, I see no difference between the two apart from the colour of the icons on the notification bar which changed to white.

Am I missing something? Please what's the difference between the two?

kitty cat is a p.u.s.z.y cat... lipsrsealed
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by Emmanuel602(m): 8:49am On Sep 12, 2014
DjAndroid: I just upgraded my galaxy note3 from 4.3 jellybean to 4.4.2 KitKat OTA. But honestly, I see no difference between the two apart from the colour of the icons on the notification bar which changed to white.

how did you upgrade it please I need to upgrade mine embarassed

how did you upgrade it please I need to upgrade mine
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by Emmanuel602(m): 8:49am On Sep 12, 2014

Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 12, 2014
glitest: Difference BTW jellybeans and KitKat?...When did KitKat and jellybeans, become a name for an android app?
Seems you've nt been following the Android OS... Jellybean is 4.3 n kitkat s 4.4
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by Burger01(m): 9:31am On Sep 12, 2014
Okijajuju1:

I updated my own samsong galaxy note 3 too from Agoin Beans 4.3 to the pussycat 4.4.2 OTA.. First thing I noticed is that my ringtone is now the meow of a Cat and if my fone falls it never lands on its back..

This PussyKat 4.4.2 rocks.. cool

grin grin
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by Izzyizzie(m): 9:42am On Sep 12, 2014
meks007:

I'm using LG optimus g pro...n I can tell u it's a proper smartphone. I'm impressed with de screen size, de battery n de awesome notification light. ..yet to upgrade to kit kat though
We av diff versions of g pro, which xactly is urs?
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by Izzyizzie(m): 9:44am On Sep 12, 2014
sauceEEP: LG G2 is the best, the phone is sleek, the camera is awesome, the battery life is superb the only drawback is that it has no expendable memory. I will advice you to go for the 32gb version. If you are a gamer, it handles virtually all HD games with no lag.
Garrit, hw much u got it and wia... Tnx.
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
polymathic: Seems you've nt been following the Android OS... Jellybean is 4.3 n kitkat s 4.4
Nope!... I do not own a Samsung cell; Nexus all the way.
I only know jelly beans as candy with lots of sugar in it, while KitKat is a waffle, covered with creamy chocolate.
KitKat is also another name for a woman's ..........Yep!
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
bimbor:

Which planet are you from?

Same planet as Yours.
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
kit what?
I upgraded from jb 4.1.2 to kit kat,and all I got for it was incomparable battery drain.User interface changed just a bit.Not much of a difference in ram optimization or anything else.
I just downgraded immediately back to my jb.
Everything is now fine.
jb>kk

Don't tell me to factory reset, wipe cache partition or dalvic cache cos I know all the stuffs.
kitkat is just a mistake.
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
glitest:
Nope!... I do not own a Samsung cell; Nexus all the way.
I only know jelly beans as candy with lots of sugar in it, while KitKat is a waffle, covered with creamy chocolate.
KitKat is also another name for a woman's ..........Yep!
grin That's d why android decyds to use them as code names for their OS...
Tot Nexus runs on android OS too?

1 Like

Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
polymathic: grin That's d why android decyds to use them as code names for their OS...
Tot Nexus runs on android OS too?

Yes it does.....I just found it funny that both jelly beans and KitKat, were the name choice for android os.
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
glitest:

Yes it does.....I just found it funny that both jelly beans and KitKat, were the name choice for android os.

Yea, tis what made me love the OS, they knw how to gv 'em fancy funny names..
How av u been? Been a while..
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
polymathic: Yea, tis what made me love the OS, they knw how to gv 'em fancy funny names..
How av u been? Been a while..

I've been hmm!...Well...School( Dont wanna explain)...I'm just happy I have no classes today; plus its Friday....Thanks for asking though...You?
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
glitest:

I've been hmm!...Well...School( Dont wanna explain)...I'm just happy I have no classes today; plus its Friday....Thanks for asking though...You?
Me been good...
So school been stressful I presume? And the its friday means there's gonna be massive fun to make u forget the stress of school..
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
polymathic: Me been good...
So school been stressful I presume? And the its friday means there's gonna be massive fun to make u forget the stress of school..

I like you...You're smart.
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
glitest:

I like you...You're smart.
Indeed... Over smart dey worry me sef.. Enjoy yur weekend ba'e

1 Like

Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
polymathic: Indeed... Over smart dey worry me sef.. Enjoy yur weekend ba'e

Thanks...I sure will make sure that I do enjoy this weekend....Same goes to you.Take care
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
glitest:

Thanks...I sure will make sure that I do enjoy this weekend....Same goes to you.Take care
you're welcome

1 Like

Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by jtroy(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
SIMPLES!! ONE IS BEANS AND THE OTHER IS A CHOCOLATE ( TASTE BETTER)
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by DjAndroid: 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Emilliw3m: pls where can i download kitkat for bold 5
for mama Bunmi joint.
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by donwise1(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
chemmerfrank: some people just root their phone cus everyone else is doing it...kids! if u want a better function y dnt u buy a beta phone and quit all dis custom rom crap! lol...android wanna be's dey wanna feel like geeks..no reasonable person does dat root crap
For saying dis about ROOTING, you have presented yourself as a big time kid on Android. in fact, you are "Android miss road"
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by UchihaItachi(m): 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
glitest:

I guess you'll find it funnier that the previous versions were named

•Cupcake
•Donut
•Eclair
•Gingerbread
•Honeycomb
•Ice cream sandwich
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
UchihaItachi:

I guess you'll find it funnier that the previous versions were named

•Cupcake
•Donut
•Eclair
•Gingerbread
•Honeycomb
•Ice cream sandwich

Its plainly Ludicrous ...I'm guessing the teams behind the naming of this models, must love food.
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by UchihaItachi(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
glitest:
Its plainly Ludicrous ...I'm guessing the teams behind the naming of this models, most love food.

They name it in an alphabetical order and after foods. Word on the street is that the next update will be "lollipop" don't you think it's fun? grin
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
UchihaItachi:

They name it in an alphabetical order and after foods. Word on the street is that the next update will be "lollipop" don't you think it's fun? grin

SMH!!
I'm guessing the next after lollipop, will be Macadamia nuts? angry angry
White people stupidness.
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by Philadelphia: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
glitest:

SMH!!
I'm guessing the next after lollipop, will be Macadamia nuts? angry angry
White people stupidness.
Twill be marshmallow I guess .

1 Like

Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
Philadelphia:
Twill be marshmallow I guess .

Well; that seems more appropriate.
Re: Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. by Abbey2sam(m): 6:49am On Sep 13, 2014
Babalakin: I've recently been sent this update but I'm scared of d battery drain experienced by those who recently updated theirs. i want to ask,please will I still be able to watch dstv after updating,i'm thinking this new version may not be compatible with my dstv drifta.thanks for ur kind replies

on which device are you watching your dstv? Pls i have an android phone, note11 actually can I do same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

26 Facts You Never Knew About Twitter / Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? / Deactivate MTN Music Plus In My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.