Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Would You Keep The Old Version Of This Toyota Camry? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Would You Keep The Old Version Of This Toyota Camry? (3729 Views)

Really..i Thought I Know Cars,but This Toyota Caught Me Off Guard / Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) / Tuning The Old Car - Renault 19, Chamade, 1994 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Keep The Old Version Of This Toyota Camry? by kingschild123(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2014
The Evolution...Would you still keep the old version of the Camry in the pictures below ?

Re: Would You Keep The Old Version Of This Toyota Camry? by Jacksolo4me(m): 8:26am On Sep 11, 2014
Yeah....classic.keeping it as clean as possible.all original parts.

U just can't go wrong rolling down the block in a classic car.they always turn heads.

But in nigeria.Only a few percentage appreciate the worth and nostalgia these cars exhume.

I would love to get the classic camry.

But my dream is the Classic Nissan 240Sx/S30 Datsun fairlady Z.
Re: Would You Keep The Old Version Of This Toyota Camry? by abatically(m): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2014
Would definitely keep the landcruiser. Th camry? not so sure
Re: Would You Keep The Old Version Of This Toyota Camry? by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 11, 2014
@Op U work for Carmudi
Re: Would You Keep The Old Version Of This Toyota Camry? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
Personally, no.

Neither vehicle, while they are classic, they do not have anything enduring that would titilate me as an autoist.

Now the Toyota 800, I'll sell my left lung for one grin

(1) (Reply)

My Car Is Rough Idling / Please Advice! A friend needs advice On Buying his First Car / Lucas Power Steering Stop Leak Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.