Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

How Do I Register A Dealer Plate Number. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do I Register A Dealer Plate Number. (3443 Views)

Faded Plate Number An Offense? / Negotiating Car Price With A Dealer: Top Tips To Know / What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Register A Dealer Plate Number. by sojodmy: 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
Please i need information on how to go about having a dealer number plate and how the registration and expenses looks like. Thank you
Re: How Do I Register A Dealer Plate Number. by aywhy93(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
sojodmy:
Please i need information on how to go about having a dealer number plate and how the registration and expenses looks like. Thank you

Hi, did you later get any lead on this?
Re: How Do I Register A Dealer Plate Number. by pattybf(f): 6:11am On Feb 13, 2020
aywhy93:

Hi, did you later get any lead on this?
Hi
Re: How Do I Register A Dealer Plate Number. by owolabi5: 2:44am On Feb 14, 2020
Requirements for Dealer Number Plates

 Photocopy of CAC certificate showing your company name and address.
 Photocopy of a valid identity card
 Two letter-headed papers
 Two passport photographs

You will be required to fill a form and make payment.

It takes two weeks to get the Dealer Certificate and additional three to four weeks to get the Dealer Number Plates.

Contact my signature for fast processing.

You can check this thread for additional information: https://www.nairaland.com/5421054/dealer-plate-numbers-available

(1) (Reply)

VSC Lights, Traction Control, Check Engine Lights On Lexus ES 350 / How Do I Get To Elegushi From Anthony / What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 55k Per Month Maintain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.