Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Used And Dumped - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Used And Dumped (1533 Views)

Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) / A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) / Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped (2) (3) (4)

Used And Dumped by orbis(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2014
Honestly I find It A Sort Of Double Standard When Ladies Complain That A Dude Used And Dumped Them When Things Couldn't Work out. I am sure they both had pleasurable moments together and both enjoyed the sexual joy experienced in relationships. Ladies are more aggrieved because the dude slept with them, but they also forget they also slept with him...[/i]he even lost a few juice...[i] grin grin grin grin
Re: Used And Dumped by tunde705(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2014
What's your point, Dude? undecided

Re: Used And Dumped by ahnie: 11:43am On Sep 11, 2014
tunde705: What's your point, Dude? undecided
Seconded and thirded.
Re: Used And Dumped by greatgod2012(f): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2014
I don't believe it's only girls that complain of being used and dumped, guys too make such complaints. Now depends on why and what exactly the individuals involved are really whinning about.........so, each to his/her own.

Re: Used And Dumped by DickDastardly(m): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2014
Only magas and mugus complain of such. cool
Re: Used And Dumped by Tallesty1(m): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2014
ahnie: Seconded and thirded.
You see am? Women and their wahala, how can only you take second and third position.

Re: Used And Dumped by tunde705(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
ahnie: Seconded and thirded.
Re: Used And Dumped by ahnie: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
dont mind me jawe
Tallesty1: You see am? Women and their wahala, how can only you take second and third position.
Re: Used And Dumped by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
orbis: Honestly I find It A Sort Of Double Standard When Ladies Complain That A Dude Used And Dumped Them When Things Couldn't Work out. I am sure they both had pleasurable moments together and both enjoyed the sexual joy experienced in relationships. Ladies are more aggrieved because the dude slept with them, but they also forget they also slept with him...[/i]he even lost a few juice...[i] grin grin grin grin

I agree with you but being dumped is not the same as being used.

To use someone includes deceit under false pretences; like when you tell someone you love them even if you don't, to make them give you something they else would not give you (money, se. x etc.)
Re: Used And Dumped by Kanwulia: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
Good question!

Oya! Wey dem LOCAL babes wey tink say TOTO na temple of GOD? grin
I love white peeps sha!
You can never read Black Americans with these kinds of local questions.

Dear H-AGNOSTIC GAWD. . . .make me WHITE in my second and subsequent comings!
Amen!!!! kiss

Aggrieved for A LOUSY PHOCK? undecided
Heck yeah! For wasting my blaaaaady time with your INDOMIE NOODLE wey condom dey run leave for h-inside toto? undecided
More of a relief!

Even it you be de grand papa of KING-KONG?
Mtchew!
Re: Used And Dumped by Haywhymido(m): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
Owk
Re: Used And Dumped by orbis(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
Kanwulia: Good question!

Oya! Wey dem LOCAL babes wey tink say TOTO na temple of GOD? grin
I love white peeps sha!
You can never read Black Americans with these kinds of local questions.

Dear H-AGNOSTIC GAWD. . . .make me WHITE in my second and subsequent comings!
Amen!!!! kiss

Aggrieved for A LOUSY PHOCK? undecided
Heck yeah! For wasting my blaaaaady time with your INDOMIE NOODLE wey condom dey run leave for h-inside toto? undecided
More of a relief!

Even it you be de grand papa of KING-KONG?
Mtchew!

You got it right for once. Crazed a**ed ladies who think their fussies are golden temples are the ones who scream and whine about being used. They don't complain when they are moaning while being phocked though
Re: Used And Dumped by orbis(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
DickDastardly: Only magas and mugus complain of such. cool
Bad guy...I feel you
Re: Used And Dumped by orbis(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
greatgod2012: I don't believe it's only girls that complain of being used and dumped, guys too make such complaints. Now depends on why and what exactly the individuals involved are really whinning about.........so, each to his/her own.

I have not seen a guy who complained about being used and dumped except he was a real dumb a*s.
Re: Used And Dumped by beeevan: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
I don't believe in the concept of use and dump, very dumb.
Re: Used And Dumped by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
orbis: Honestly I find It A Sort Of Double Standard When Ladies Complain That A Dude Used And Dumped Them When Things Couldn't Work out. I am sure they both had pleasurable moments together and both enjoyed the sexual joy experienced in relationships. Ladies are more aggrieved because the dude slept with them, but they also forget they also slept with him...[/i]he even lost a few juice...[i] grin grin grin grin
An engineer crosses a road when a frog calls out to him, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess."

He bends over, picks up the frog and puts it in his pocket. The frog speaks up again and says, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will stay with you for one week."

The engineer takes the frog out of his pocket, smiles at it and returns it to the pocket.

The frog then cries out, "If you kiss me and turn me back, I'll do whatever you say!"

Again the engineer takes the frog out, smiles at it and puts it back into his pocket.

Finally, the frog asks, "What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess, I'll stay with you for a year and do whatever you say. What more do you want?"

The engineer says, "Look, I'm an engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog, is cool!"

My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son / My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise / How To Help A Child With Low Grades In School