Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise (1543 Views)

Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) / My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! / Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by ConfessionsNgr: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
I am in terrible pains as I write this. My 3 year old daughter was molested by a neighbor in my compound where I stay. This is a guy that my husband and I have helped severally and I can't just imagine he would do this to us. My husband travels a lot for work and I too work so it's difficult always having to keep an eye on my daughter so I hired a maid to help me look after her whenever I'm not home. I don't know how my maid and this guy connived to do this disgusting act to my 3 year old. I came home and found my daughter crying sick only to investigate and found her bleeding in her private part and it was all swollen. I asked the maid and she told me that the guy came to carry her to his one room apartment to play with her before she heard her scream and rushed to her aid. I started crying and now I have cried my eyes out. I still can't believe that people I help could do this to me. Of course they are both roasting in the police cell now but my major problem now is rehabilitation for my daughter. This happened yesterday and she has been sick since. We have gone to the doctor and gotten drugs for her but the doctor says the psychological trauma will linger on for long. I am so scared and I pray nothing would happen to my only child. I just want to make her happier and to forget about this incidence. Any good advise will be helpful to me now.

Source: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/97/my-3-year-old-was-molested
Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
That's y they've also told us to spend more time with our chuildren and not trust them to strangers.
Sad case, but Thank God they r now in jail.
They guy shud get more punishment, although I thinbk d mauid isn't necessarily an accomplice but was just carelkess
Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by Aringarosa(m): 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
shocked

Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by coogaluta(f): 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
If I were you, I'll get a gun and kill both of them!
I'll then think about what next cool angry
Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by SAMBARRY: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Take her to a paediatrician and try and modify your schedules/itinerary so you will have time for her. No one can take better care of her than you. This is when she needs you most now so try and be there for her comfort her and try and make her forget what the pedo did to her

I don't know why nigerians keep pretending that pedos don't exist till it happens to them personally. When I say you should watch men who are around your kids closely they will say I've started again

EfemenaXY take note wink

1 Like

Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by SAMBARRY: 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
Moreover

Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by keenn: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
The did has been done my friend. She is a kid and probably wount keep such memory to adult hood except when told...
We can only try our best, but when disaster struck, and we wound, the best healer is time. Take care
Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by veave(f): 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jesus!!!
Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 03, 2015
Lord have mercy!
Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by EfemenaXY: 10:04am On Jun 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Take her to a paediatrician and try and modify your schedules/itinerary so you will have time for her. No one can take better care of her than you. This is when she needs you most now so try and be there for her comfort her and try and make her forget what the pedo did to her

I don't know why nigerians keep pretending that pedos don't exist till it happens to them personally. When I say you should watch men who are around your kids closely they will say I've started again

EfemenaXY take note wink

Iya Wura, abeg leave my wrapper jor.

Wetin remain to talk again? As far as you're concerned, every male - unborn, young, old, even deceased ones sef - are walking paedophiles. Abi? undecided
Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by SAMBARRY: 10:09am On Jun 03, 2015
Madam I DIDN'T SAY SO don't misconstrue my point grin

leave sentimentalism and sensationalism alone grin

every man is not a pedo however if the play and closeness is getting too much WATCH OUT. E fit be you wink

and as per your wrapper is it Swiss or voile lace or apochey wey I go dey hold cool

EfemenaXY:

Iya Wura, abeg leave my wrapper jor.

Wetin remain to talk again? As far as you're concerned, every male - unborn, young, old, even deceased ones sef - are walking paedophiles. Abi? undecided

Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by EfemenaXY: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Madam I DIDN'T SAY SO don't misconstrue my point grin

leave sentimentalism and sensationalism alone grin

every man is not a pedo however if the play and closeness is getting too much WATCH OUT. E fit be you wink

and as per your wrapper is it Swiss or voile lace or apochey wey I go dey hold cool

Senti ko. Sensa ni. angry angry

Na wetin you dey imply na. Even craze man o! Paedophile. Disabled man o! Paedophile. The one wen dem neva born o! Paedophile. The one wen die tey-tey before Christ o! Paedophile.Hungry man o! Paedophile. Angry man o! Paedophile. Suffer head man o! Paedophile. Even Angels Michael and Gabriel o! Paedophiles.

Abi? grin grin grin

Er my wrapper? Na golden Arabic lace with silver threads from India + diamonds from Russia.

Now c'man keep your fingers to yourself jor. Don't commit lookery and touchery. tongue
Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by SAMBARRY: 10:31am On Jun 03, 2015
Haaaa EfemenaXY you want to put cocaine inside my pant, God no go gree you grin

As per your wrapper I didn't know na multi national wrapper. Come and dash me grin make me sef show myself small grin
EfemenaXY:

Senti ko. Sensa ni. angry angry

Na wetin you dey imply na. Even craze man o! Paedophile. Disabled man o! Paedophile. The one wen dem neva born o! Paedophile. The one wen die tey-tey before Christ o! Paedophile.Hungry man o! Paedophile. Angry man o! Paedophile. Suffer head man o! Paedophile. Even Angels Michael and Gabriel o! Paedophiles.

Abi? grin grin grin

Er my wrapper? Na golden Arabic lace with silver threads from India + diamonds from Russia.

Now c'man keep your fingers to yourself jor. Don't commit lookery and touchery. tongue

Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by EfemenaXY: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Haaaa EfemenaXY you want to put cocaine inside my pant, God no go gree you grin

As per your wrapper I didn't know na multi national wrapper. Come and dash me make me sef show myself small grin

ROTFLMAO!!!

kulyie! Kulyie!! KULYIE!!! KULYIE!!!! grin grin grin

Abeg it's only Wednesday morning. Weekend never start. Nor let dem sack moi I take God beg you. cheesy cool

Later sis. We go jam afterwards. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by Cherlene(f): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
I am in terrible pains as I write this. My 3 year old daughter was molested by a neighbor in my compound where I stay. This is a guy that my husband and I have helped severally and I can't just imagine he would do this to us. My husband travels a lot for work and I too work so it's difficult always having to keep an eye on my daughter so I hired a maid to help me look after her whenever I'm not home. I don't know how my maid and this guy connived to do this disgusting act to my 3 year old. I came home and found my daughter crying sick only to investigate and found her bleeding in her private part and it was all swollen. I asked the maid and she told me that the guy came to carry her to his one room apartment to play with her before she heard her scream and rushed to her aid. I started crying and now I have cried my eyes out. I still can't believe that people I help could do this to me. Of course they are both roasting in the police cell now but my major problem now is rehabilitation for my daughter. This happened yesterday and she has been sick since. We have gone to the doctor and gotten drugs for her but the doctor says the psychological trauma will linger on for long. I am so scared and I pray nothing would happen to my only child. I just want to make her happier and to forget about this incidence. Any good advise will be helpful to me now.

This is HIDEOUS. I have a three year old as well, MY HEART IS PIERCED reading such TERRIFYING EVENTS.

Pray God heal your DAUGHTER, you and those AFFECTED by this experience IJN, amen.

Cherlene
Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by Veiled010(f): 11:25am On Jun 03, 2015
You need to make more time for her.,and pray for God to heal her and make her whole.only Jesus can do that
Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by Setaje(f): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2015
If not for the way times are hard. I dread living my kids at home wiv maid or anybody. It has almost become impossible to become a working class woman and a good mother. Something must suffer. Op, I don't even no the advise to give. It is well

1 Like

Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by jashar(f): 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:

If you are in Lagos, take her to Mirabel Centre Lasu. They deal with rape cases. They also have counsellors that help in rehabilitation.

God help us.
Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by Agrika: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
cry
Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by shalommeri(f): 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
shez 3 yrs old nd nids her mama...she'll onli believe wad u tel her...she'll onli wana b near you and daddy...she'll shut out frm uncles like him...she'll forget it wid time but she wont shut out frm d world of men..she'll still fall in lov...shez young nd it wud heal faster but she may av scary dreams as shez older bt dat wont mean she'll shut out frm men bt she may find it out to believe...to me,i tink she nids daddy mor dan u alto ur role is quite important...she nids u guys by her side mor dan eva nd all d teddies u cud afford

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Quote Lovers And Deep Sayings / "If You Buy Your Daughter A Car, Register It In Your Son-In-law Name" / I Think My Family Is My Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.