Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,609 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport (41735 Views)

Pls why do African Ebola Patients die In The US but others survive / Good News! First Ebola Patient Discharged In Lagos / Ebola Patient Final Pictures Before Dying (viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
karkel: They believe that there is a healing powers in naija...................welllll any body with such dreaded virus dat enter naija shall recive dia healingzz

No thanks , they have enough Adeboye's , TB Joshua's and Chris Oyakilome's of their own. Let them get their own healing from their own ministers
Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by 360command: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
Most of our nairalanders are clueless!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf:
The Liberian woman should be quarantined without ANY treatment till she DIES. Wicked Soul
I almost agreed with you but...my church mind won't let me.

We should be more concerned with our land borders;they are way too porous. BTW, Chukwu should stop running his mouth concerning the success rate already!
Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by stevecantrell: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
deletrue: if na only the people wey arrest the woman, he for still good. What about those in the flight?

in short, many potential Ebola cases have arrived Nigeria, barely hours after health min. shouted Uhuru !

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
God should save us
Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by morpheus24: 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
All the Nairaland foreigner South Africans don quiet.

You can hear a needle drop!
Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by Munalove(m): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: The Government Should STOP every flight From Liberia/SA. Those useless people should solve their problems or DIE alone.
The Liberian woman should be quarantined without ANY treatment till she DIES. Wicked Soul
shhh she shd b treated and we shd pray 4 her to live.shes a human like u o remember
Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by kpolli(m): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
They are strongly trying to bring this virus into Naija and spread it out sha
Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by lincoln0854(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
I confirmed dis news from my colleagues working at the port health in lagos airport,the woman is supposedly a liberian or so and they confirmed her possitive with Ebola.na wa oo
Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by Dee60: 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
South African, coming from Morrocco to Lagos? I smell rat!

JTF should be deployed to MMA immediately.
Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by overhypedsteve(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
KwoiZabo: wetin these ppl dey find come naija abeg?
dnt you get it, dem dey find cure. Abi you never see how our people dey survive am.
Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
stevecantrell:

Useless, that's what they are.
And they're bringing forward school resumption dates ?
I hope the already crippled health sector won't face Armageddon if these kids are exposed to ebola thru the govts carelessness.
my friend what re u saying? Anyways im saying GOD FORBID to that.:-O
Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by Worksunlimited: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
Now that they have arrested her, what about her primary contacts on the plane? starting with the unfortunate person that sat by her..

*sipping sum cold fresh palmwine*
Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
fyneguy: Why are they heading to Nigeria?
When you start 'discharging' and presumably 'cured' some of EVD patients what did you expect? I said it many times-this people will start coming to Nigeria if they assume we have the cure!
Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
God please do something good in your life.. something good in your life.. something good in your life.. today.. cry cry cry cry
Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by adamskutty(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
iconize:

Just like they exported Hiv. embarassed
grin grin
Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by adamskutty(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
iconize:

Just like they exported Hiv. embarassed
Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by ajebuter(f): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=omenka]Haba bros!! Na so you fear death reach?? cheesycheesy[/quote ]k
Kill am? Na you go bury am abi? Dead ebola victims are even deadlier than the living one in case I need to jog your memory sir!
Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by delgroveng(m): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
Surplus90: what is wrong with these Liberians sef?
Her nationality is South African...the flight came from Morocco not Monrovia
I hope the personnel that detected and detained her all of them unfortunately won't get a medal rather they will be quarantined as well. What irony

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by Youngzedd(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
Another witch sent by Americans.
Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
Munalove: shhh she shd b treated and we shd pray 4 her to live.shes a human like u o remember
she shouldn't be treated. She should be quanrantined without treatment till she dies.
Very wicked fool
Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by adepiero: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
(b)Its high time the world knows the truth. we don't have a cure! Nigeria is not a burial ground neither is it a dumping ground for plagues and diseases. If you contract Ebola, get treatment in your country. All these human bio terrorist are working in Americas favor of selling ZMAPP. clinical testing was promised in September yet nothing is happening.
Corruption alone is reducing the population, don't add an epidemic.
Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
candy:
I almost agreed with you but...my church mind won't let me.

We should be more concerned with our land borders;they are way too porous. BTW, Chukwu should stop running his mouth concerning the success rate already!
If I have my way, I will Poinson her and cremate her remains. What a wicked soul
Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by Melahou(m): 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
so whats her offense for being arrest and how many years in imprisonment
Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by yogun(f): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
fyneguy: Why are they heading to Nigeria?

Dem send them come ni?

God pass dem
Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by Yinkagbo(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
omerta: How come dailypost is the only outlet with this information? Stop spreading rumours, abeg! Always get confirmation from the health minister before dishing out such sensitive information...

http://www.premiumgist.com/breaking-news-another-liberian-ebola-arrested-mmia/
Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by GoodcasHMan: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
KUDOS TO NIGERIA GOVERNMENT
EBOLA WILL SURELY DIE IN JESUS NAME. AmEn
Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by stevecantrell: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
messpero90: my friend what re u saying? Anyways im saying GOD FORBID to that.:-O

God forbid it too, but if ONE pry. 4 pupil catch ebola, he/she will give it to half his classmates, his teacher, his toddler sibling, his neighbours, and parents at home. We know parents will not abandon their kids even in the face of certain ebola infection.

Parents will take ebola back to work and also to the child's paediatrician and other staff, who will in-turn take it back to their own families at home. Many who are supposed to report ebola cases in their homes to the health authority will hide (them) away.

You don't even want to think of the implication of that happening.

And never mind what the media is saying about mode of transmission, ebola is clearly not spread by clinically sick people alone, not this time. I believe a few lucky people, with some genetic immunity had picked up the virus but did not fall sick but also gave it to other unlucky people with lowered immunity, possibly by droplet transmission.

Hey, its just a theory. God protect us all.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by meforyou1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
Arrested or quarantined?
Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by Godwin978(m): 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
berem: I was about saying this

angry angry
the best think is to kill her
Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by JiggamanGh: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
adamskutty: grin grin

Niggaarea bois

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
stevecantrell:

God forbid it too, but if ONE pry. 4 pupil catch ebola, he/she will give it to half his classmates, his teacher, his toddler sibling, his neighbours, and parents at home. We know parents will not abandon their kids even in the face of certain ebola infection.

Parents will take ebola back to work and also to the child's paediatrician and other staff, who will in-turn take it back to their own families at home. Many who are supposed to report ebola cases in their homes to the health authority will hide (them) away.

You don't even want to think of the implication of that happening.

And never mind what the media is saying about mode of transmission, ebola is clearly not spread by clinically sick people alone, not this time. I believe a few lucky people, with some genetic immunity had picked up the virus but gave it to other unlucky people with lowered immunity, possibly by droplet transmission.

Hey, its just a theory. God protect us all.
im saying GOD FORBID AGAIN. My friend think and say positive things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo / Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? / Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.