Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Nominees For EPL Player And Manager Of The Month Awards - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nominees For EPL Player And Manager Of The Month Awards (4424 Views)

The Most Handsome Epl Player ? / The Most Improved Epl Player This Season / HiTV Wins Another Bid For EPL Right Till 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nominees For EPL Player And Manager Of The Month Awards by Finepaparazy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
News Flash :

This is 3 against 3
Swansea city trio battles Chelsea trio for d PFA monthly Awards.

Player and Manager of d month August

Player of d month nominees

Gylfi Sigurdsson (swansea)
Nathan Dyer (Swansea)

Diego Costa (Chelsea)
Cesc Fabregas (Chelsea)

Andreas Werman (Aston Villa)

Manager of d month nominees

Gary Monk (Swansea)

Jose Mourinho (Chelsea)

Paul Lambert (Aston Villa)

Mark Hughes (stoke city

Who do you think deserve the award for the month of August...?
Re: Nominees For EPL Player And Manager Of The Month Awards by 3coins(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
my pick. . Gary Monk and Diego Costa
Re: Nominees For EPL Player And Manager Of The Month Awards by Haywhymido(m): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
Player - costa
coach - i don't knw
Re: Nominees For EPL Player And Manager Of The Month Awards by ROCKJ1(m): 4:06am On Sep 12, 2014
Obviously Maurinho and Costa
Re: Nominees For EPL Player And Manager Of The Month Awards by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2014
One cant help but admire Swansea convincing win at Old Trafford on matchday 1.

They followed that up with two impressive victories over WestBrom and Burnley.

This is all thanks to one man - Gary Monk.

If there's one player who's damn red hot in the league, it is Diego Costa.

So Gary Monk and Diego Costa goes for me.
Re: Nominees For EPL Player And Manager Of The Month Awards by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 12, 2014
Diego Costa for player of the month
Manager of the month i don't care who wins it
Re: Nominees For EPL Player And Manager Of The Month Awards by seankay(m): 8:55am On Sep 12, 2014
Ivanovic should have been nominated, that guy is in great form atm! D best SB right now

(1) (Reply)

Hannover Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1) On 23rd October 2011 / Man United Vs Man City [ 2 - 1] On Febraury 12th 2011 / Do You Pray For Your Club?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.