Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless (1858 Views)

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / GEJ: Fashola Is Irresponsible And Unintelligent / B-o-m-b-s-h-e-l-l Kwakwanso Buhari Fight Dirty, As Buhari Re-directs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by BlackTechnology: 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Fellow NL members

Sometimes we must set aside our political differences and tell our heroes the truth even if I costs us our friendship

I just read a topic on NL where GEJ was lambasting the idea of training graduates without providing jobs for them which prompted me to write this in order to encourage us to suggest new ways we can address unemployment issues.

Let us note that tomorrow no man knows the position he might find himself

MY VIEW IS BELOW AND YOUR INSULTS ARE WELCOMED

" The truth of the matter is that our economists have failed us in suggesting to us new ways of solving unemployment.

Most of them still keep stressing on skills acquisition and agriculture without asking themselves why these two paths chosen have not curtail rising unemployment.

The truth is that these economists have made GEJ, Fashola, Akpabio and other outstanding leaders look clueless and dumb in the face of unemployment.

It is time our economists keep away their books and study our economy to see how best it can be developed. Text book knowledge has failed us the way it has failed us in our struggle against BH.

Without wisdom , the most honest leaders are bound to fail eg Ojukwu and Buhari are good examples who though honest failed us because of lack of understanding.

The gospel truth is that our economists are the most clueless who have never proposed one new out of textbook economic theory we the citizens and leaders can apply to stop rising unemployment."

3 Likes

Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by Firefire(m): 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
Am sorry bro. I cannot connect your heading with your write up. sad

6 Likes

Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by kwanKwasiyya(m): 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
Am seeing things
Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by brownlord: 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
You mean the economists are the reason GEJ, fashola, akpabio, kwakwaso are looting the country and the state they govern dry? The truth is those guys are nothing but clueless, they are just pay master who pay civil servants every month, use other part of the allocation to sponsor their political party and loot the rest. Commerce bawo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by klodike(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
I think say na only me ooh, Infact am lost....whr is the way out
Firefire: Am sorry bro. I cannot connect your heading with your write up. sad
Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by GODDYGEE91(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
I dont quite get u oooo, ur topic differs frm de content. Pls Explicate well 4 easy understandin.
Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by Aegon(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2014

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by talktimi(m): 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
You are karid my broda...

I don't believe in calling them clueless that's silly. What we need from our leaders are infrastructure first of all then the enabling environment for business to thrive especially SMEs which should not be killed by multiple taxation.

The loan regime of our banks especially to upstarts in business is another discouraging factor which can put the best efforts of any political leader to ridicule. We really have to drive down the interest rates of our banks.

There are ways out of this quagmire and its not about or through revolution (violent or not) but rather through re orientation of we the people. Whether we like it or not, govt at all levels can only employ ao much people so what do you really have to offer the society ?
Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by BlackTechnology: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2014

The heading is to draw the attention of PDP and APC extremists in order to help them realised that some of these leaders want to make name and money but the failure of our economists to prefer new solutions is hindering them.

Remember when pharaoh's dream was interpreted, he wanted to do something about it but never had a clue to the problem so he gave Joseph the task of solving the problem
Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by BlackTechnology: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2014

The heading is to draw the attention of PDP and APC extremists in order to help them realised that some of these leaders want to make name and money but the failure of our economists to prefer new solutions is hindering them.

Remember when pharaoh's dream was interpreted, he wanted to do something about it but never had a clue to the problem so he gave Joseph the task of solving the problem

klodike: I think say na only me ooh, Infact am lost....whr is the way out

Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by arewanationz: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
BlackTechnology: Fellow NL members

Sometimes we must set aside our political differences and tell our heroes the truth even if I costs us our friendship

I just read a topic on NL where GEJ was lambasting the idea of training graduates without providing jobs for them which prompted me to write this in order to encourage us to suggest new ways we can address unemployment issues.

Let us note that tomorrow no man knows the position he might find himself

MY VIEW IS BELOW AND YOUR INSULTS ARE WELCOMED

" The truth of the matter is that our economists have failed us in suggesting to us new ways of solving unemployment.

Most of them still keep stressing on skills acquisition and agriculture without asking themselves why these two paths chosen have not curtail rising unemployment.

The truth is that these economists have made GEJ, Fashola, Akpabio and other outstanding leaders look clueless and dumb in the face of unemployment.

It is time our economists keep away their books and study our economy to see how best it can be developed. Text book knowledge has failed us the way it has failed us in our struggle against BH.

Without wisdom , the most honest leaders are bound to fail eg Ojukwu and Buhari are good examples who though honest failed us because of lack of understanding.

The gospel truth is that our economists are the most clueless who have never proposed one new out of textbook economic theory we the citizens and leaders can apply to stop rising unemployment."
Thank God that you agree that GEJ is CLUELESS.

Can you provide us with "out of textbook theory" that will help curb the problem of unemployment?

1 Like

Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by BlackTechnology: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
Fact is

If you are put into power you will fail like them not because you do not want to make a difference but because the economists have failed in showing you new ways of solving the economic challenges facing the people.

Sincerity is not totally our problem but wisdom to confront our challenges

brownlord: You mean the economists are the reason GEJ, fashola, akpabio, kwakwaso are looting the country and the state they govern dry? The truth is those guys are nothing but clueless, they are just pay master who pay civil servants every month, use other part of the allocation to sponsor their political party and loot the rest. Commerce bawo

1 Like

Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by BlackTechnology: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
arewanationz:
Thank God that you agree that GEJ is CLUELESS.

Can you provide us with "out of textbook theory" that will help curb the problem of unemployment?

I also mentioned Kwakwanso Fashola
Akpabio etc as being clueless to solving rising unemployment
Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by Firefire(m): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
BlackTechnology:

I see your point now. Like we also have Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. Minister of Finance with the expanded portfolio of the Coordinating Minister for the Economy undecided
Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by BlackTechnology: 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
Firefire:

I see your point now. Like we also have Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. Minister of Finance with the expanded portfolio of the Coordinating Minister for the Economy undecided

All of them including APC members are clueless on how to solve rising unemployment

1 Like

Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by Firefire(m): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
BlackTechnology:

All of them including APC members are clueless on how to solve rising unemployment

And all those thieves know how to steal Nigeria resources DRY sad
Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by BlackTechnology: 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
Firefire:

And all those thieves know how to steal Nigeria resources DRY sad

Sir

Even you might fail not because you are not sincere to make a difference but because the economists have failed to profer new solutions that are non text books

Sincerity is not our problem but lack of wisdom to our economic challenges
Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by egift(m): 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
The way Jonathan was talking about Jobs you may have thought he just came to Power, without knowing he has been there for 5yrs!

He even took money from unemployed Graduates, 17 die and still they were neither refunded nor was there any job - worst of all is that no official was held accountable.

Jonathan should take his TAN jobs and shove it where the sun does not shine.
Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by davo3286: 2:30am On Sep 12, 2014

Think my brother! Think!!
Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by BlackTechnology: 6:26am On Sep 12, 2014
egift: The way Jonathan was talking about Jobs you may have thought he just came to Power, without knowing he has been there for 5yrs!

He even took money from unemployed Graduates, 17 die and still they were neither refunded nor was there any job - worst of all is that no official was held accountable.

Jonathan should take his TAN jobs and shove it where the sun does not shine.

Unknown to many Nigerians, APC and PDP economists have no clue on how to address this issue of unemployment.

Soludo had an idea on policies that can influence job and wealth creation. If we could remember, his 25billion naira bank capitalization, created an investment pool, lead to more bank branching resulting to more jobs and made available micro-credit for start up business.
The only two mistakes he made in micro-credit was failure to create long term low interest rate loans and collateral accounts(Non withdrawable deposit account a person can use as collateral to borrow money which will help to eliminate the practice of confiscating clients properties in the event of default i.e in the event of failure to pay)

Am yet to see anyone yet to rival him at federal, state or LG level.

Nigerian economists must start thinking out of their textbook knowledge after carefully studying our economy both formal and informal.

1 Like

Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by Caseless2: 8:20am On Sep 12, 2014
Op, u are the clueless guy for putting gej, a never-working-guy and internationally adjudged Dr clueless , in the same phylum with governors who have earned respect both locally and internationally for being too outstanding and working.
Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by BlackTechnology: 8:29am On Sep 12, 2014
Caseless2: Op, u are the clueless guy for putting gej, a never-working-guy and internationally adjudged Dr clueless , in the same phylum with governors who have earned respect both locally and internationally for being too outstanding and working.

Can you do better than GEJ if offered the position of presidency.? Yes or No give reasons for your answer cool

1 Like

Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by Caseless2: 8:33am On Sep 12, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Can you do better than GEJ if offered the position of presidency.? Yes or No give reasons for your answer cool
Yes!
Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by BlackTechnology: 8:35am On Sep 12, 2014
Caseless2: Yes!

Your answer is incomplete if you don't give reasons for your answer

1 Like

Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by Caseless2: 8:53am On Sep 12, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Your answer is incomplete if you don't give reasons for your answer
i'l not be as clueless, porous and weak as gej. These are his greatest flaws and reason why we are all sitting on our heads today. He's not decisive, active and proactive. Above all , he's corrupt, clannish and divisive. I'm not an anti-gej for no just reason, but for the reasons i've mentioned. Like when Senator Kantin Bello was asked on what how is apc manifesto goin to b then? He rhetorically said to d reporters that "apc manifesto shall be not repeating the mistake gej is making." learning from gej's poor style of leadership and showing nigerians a better way is a manifesto itself.
I might make a far better president if i deviate from gej's style and embrace a more profitable style like hugo chavez and ghadafi's (even thou the latter was a dictator) or, other leaders that have achieved alot for their countries all over the world.
Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by BlackTechnology: 9:04am On Sep 12, 2014
Caseless2: i'l not be as clueless, porous and weak as gej. These are his greatest flaws and reason why we are all sitting on our heads today. He's not decisive, active and proactive. Above all , he's corrupt, clannish and divisive. I'm not an anti-gej for no just reason, but for the reasons i've mentioned. Like when Senator Kantin Bello was asked on what how is apc manifesto goin to b then? He rhetorically said to d reporters that "apc manifesto shall be not repeating the mistake gej is making." learning from gej's poor style of leadership and showing nigerians a better way is a manifesto itself.
I might make a far better president if i deviate from gej's style and embrace a more profitable style like hugo chavez and ghadafi's (even thou the latter was a dictator) or, other leaders that have achieved alot for their countries all over the world.

OK

List step by step how you would reduced unemployment.

Specify the number of jobs each step will create assuming we have 20 million unemployed people.
Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by Caseless2: 10:23am On Sep 12, 2014
BlackTechnology:

OK

List step by step how you would reduced unemployment.

Specify the number of jobs each step will create assuming we have 20 million unemployed people.
by making farming lucrative and attractive, and creating the need channel to grant our youths loan, u'd hav created jobs/self-employment and feed the whole nation. If ajaokuta, skin manufacturing company, our textile companies are revived, a huge number of the number u mentioned wld hav been 'chainly' employed. If we give our graduates the needed enterpreneural and technological skills while in the university for them to b self-employed and contribute meaninfully to growth of our of our country. See, there are several easy ways to take that number of youths off d streets, but the political will is not there. They prefere to keep the youths on d street, vulnerable and exposed , so they can be used during elections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by BlackTechnology: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2014
Caseless2: by making farming lucrative and attractive, and creating the need channel to grant our youths loan, u'd hav created jobs/self-employment and feed the whole nation. If ajaokuta, skin manufacturing company, our textile companies are revived, a huge number of the number u mentioned wld hav been 'chainly' employed. If we give our graduates the needed enterpreneural and technological skills while in the university for them to b self-employed and contribute meaninfully to growth of our of our country. See, there are several easy ways to take that number of youths off d streets, but the political will is not there. They prefere to keep the youths on d street, vulnerable and exposed , so they can be used during elections

You didn't state the number of people each will employ.

For example how many Nigerians will Ajaokuta employ

How many Nigerians will Farms engage

I hope you get my point

Now answer we Nigerians
Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by Orunto: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2014
Kwankwanso.
Re: Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless by Caseless2: 11:48am On Sep 12, 2014
BlackTechnology:

You didn't state the number of people each will employ.

For example how many Nigerians will Ajaokuta employ

How many Nigerians will Farms engage

I hope you get my point

Now answer we Nigerians
we have fertile land all over the country . What this mean is, there wil be a multi-axial job opportunity for all frm farming, miling, storage outlets and other farmin related stuffs that demands manpower. Agric was what we were living on b4 we discovered oil, and it remain the only sector that can get half of our population employed. Remember, 70% of our population are in d rural areas and this whr most farming activities take place. In d past, nobody was even interested in goin to abroad, not to even talk of urban centres like lagos. The reverse in d trend is a result of our shift from our agric-based economy to oil-based economy. I read somewhre that only benue can feed africa. Taraba alone is enough to create jobs for over milion nigerians if its economic/tourism/resource potentials ar properly tapped into. Nigeria can survive on taraba alone. This is one out of 36 states in nigeria.
Again, in d 60s Nigeria was fairly an industrial state, until SAP came and quashed everything. If we revive all these, it will cater for all our urgent needs which includes getting our youths to work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

$50 Million Discovered In Guber Aspirant's Account By EFCC- Sahara Reporters / Breaking news: Buhari's Action, My Greatest Regret In Politics - Lateef Jakande* / 2 TRAGEDIES In 1 : A Presidential PDP Win/Loss Means An APC Loss/Win. OUCH!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.