Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

MTN Free Wifi Roaming App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Free Wifi Roaming App (2370 Views)

Visafone Introduces N7/m Call/ Roaming App / MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. / Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Free Wifi Roaming App by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
I have heard so much about this app in jingles over the radio by MTN...But before i download this app,i want to weigh the Pros and Cons of this app..How does it work?Do i have to subscribe?Can i use this app to assess wifi network freely without charges??..The info i got on google is very sketchy...I need a detailed information about this app..Tnx in anticipation for your reply...
Re: MTN Free Wifi Roaming App by eben28(m): 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
A new Wi-Fi roaming service now allows MTN Nigeria travelling customers to use hotspots around the world. This service is available on smart phones,tablets, laptops and Internet-enabled devices that use Apple iOS and Android operating systems, the mobile phone company announced. The app allows MTN Nigeria roaming customers to access Internet access in more than 1.2 million Wi-Fi hot-spots available across major hotels, airports, restaurants, coffee shops and other high traffic business areas globally. There is a condition attached. It is a 24-hour subscription-based service. The MTN Wi-Fi Roaming can be accessed through the following easy steps; Text Wi-Fi to 131 to download the App from MTNNextAppStore (forAndroiddevice)or download from MTNPlay, AppleAppstore and GooglePlay over local 3G or Wi-Fi network. To use this service all you need is to switch your device Wi-Fi option and click on the MTN Wi-Fi Roaming App. If you are a new user, you will receive an SMS with your log in details; Username (Phone number) and password, which will be sent to you via SMS when you travel and you are closer to available supported Wi-Fi hot spot. As an existing MTN Wi-Fi Roaming customer, you will receive a welcome message each time you travel to a new destination, the company said.

http://www.technologytimes.ng/mtn-unfolds-app-for-wi-fi-roaming/
[url][/url]
http://www.technologytimes.ng/mtn-unfolds-app-for-wi-fi-roaming/

(1) (Reply)

Planning To Buy Gionee A1 Lite, Please Advise! / First Real Image Of Samsung Galaxy S9 & Galaxy S9+ Surfaced Online / My Nokia 3110c Displaying ''contact Service''.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.