Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

No Job Because Of My Pregnancy - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / No Job Because Of My Pregnancy (423 Views)

Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? / I Lost My Job Because Of My Love For Buhari...( No Regrets) / I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Job Because Of My Pregnancy by sobladluv: 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
Please, I want to ask if there is any civil service job in Nigeria that forbids pregnant women.

It happens thus, After my NYSC I applied for YES O Cadet job and after the whole job process and interview by VIO in my state , Though i was successful but denied the job because am pregnant.

1. Going through the stress with my condition
2. Does the civil service laws forbids pregnant women
3. No condition of such during the application process
4. No concession even as an indigene.

Views?
Re: No Job Because Of My Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
if ah ws a boss, ah wldnt employ yhu knowing daht ur pregnant.

(1) (Reply)

Flow Station Production Process Operations / Flow Station Production And Process Control Practicals / Traders Joint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.