Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Sesame Seed Suppliers Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sesame Seed Suppliers Needed (1291 Views)

Palm Kernel And Moringa Seed Suppliers Needed. / Sesame Seed Available For Sale updated***** / Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sesame Seed Suppliers Needed by donsola(m): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
I need a supplier for 500 metric tonnes of sesame seed. Supplier should mail me the price per MT and how many he/she can handle in a month. Mail is donsoladipupo@gmail.com
Re: Sesame Seed Suppliers Needed by Contactohimai(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
I am pleased to inform you that we have very genuine and reliable links with direct farmers and producers of cocoa and palm oil from Okada, Ovia North East LGA in Edo State.

We can supply to anywhere in Nigeria and Africa.

Our rates are:
1. Cocoa........... N320 per kilo.
2. Palm oil...... N220 per litre.

We are committed to professionalism powered by passion.

Call us today with any of the numbers in our signature.

Thank you and we look forward to doing business with you.
Re: Sesame Seed Suppliers Needed by oowo(m): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
donsola: I need a supplier for 500 metric tonnes of sesame seed. Supplier should mail me the price per MT and how many he/she can handle in a month. Mail is donsoladipupo@gmail.com

yes i can supply you any amount of sesame seed. contact me on alexawulu@gmail.com
Re: Sesame Seed Suppliers Needed by manya(m): 10:32am On Sep 18, 2014
I AM BASED IN Bauchi, i can supply u with any quantity of sesame, my number is 07056340303. contact me to start business.
Re: Sesame Seed Suppliers Needed by sCun: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
Testing
Re: Sesame Seed Suppliers Needed by fatakeenexport(m): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2014
What's the price,product destination and payment terms?uote author=donsola]I need a supplier for 500 metric tonnes of sesame seed. Supplier should mail me the price per MT and how many he/she can handle in a month. Mail is donsoladipupo@gmail.com[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Nldrs: what is the name of this Fruit. / Fingerling Catfish Available @ FAMOUS FARM Kwara State / Help! How Do I Go About Youwin4 Business Plan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.