Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,670 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Defining The Eye-brows - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Defining The Eye-brows (21099 Views)

Defining The Eye-brows / How To Shape Your Eye Brows (pictorial Tutorial Inclusive) / Eye Brows Shaping Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defining The Eye-brows by daben1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
No no no!! This kinda post ought not to make FP!
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by experimentist: 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
bosun11:

shed more light on d stencil ??...do you mean all the instruments are in there or whats the usage ?? just curious or is stencil the secret of that pics ??
u wan learn work abi?
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by Zidosky(f): 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
Anextin: Thanks for sharing op, I seriously need this. Pls can I contact you. This my mail, ebereakujobi@yahoo.com I live in Abuja as well

Okay, dear i've sent you an email. Expecting your response.
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by bosun11(m): 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
this stencil really makes sense with what i carefully observed grin
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
interesting topic @ op
I dont use most of those tools tho but my brows still turn out perfect ...I just sharpen the tips of my pencils and shade away smiley

1 Like

Re: Defining The Eye-brows by bosun11(m): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
experimentist: u wan learn work abi?

all join...in other not to look atother girls and appreciate stuffz...u would want your woman to be extremely cute ...thats just what i wanna do...."abi i lie " ?? grin grin
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by bosun11(m): 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
Arcasie: interesting topic @ op
I dont use most of those tools tho but my brows still turn out perfect ...I just sharpen the tips of my pencils and shade away smiley

perfect indeed...cute
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by experimentist: 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
bosun11:

all join...in other not to look atother girls and appreciate stuffz...u would want your woman to be extremely cute ...thats just what i wanna do...."abi i lie " ?? grin grin
I like my woman natural... Jux gather bres and yansh, long hair and nice body + brain dats all
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
dechandel:
This stencil can be scarce for africa eeh
lollll....people they rush am na...but i prefer to draw it than to use stencil.
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by bosun11(m): 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
experimentist: I like my woman natural... Jux gather bres and yansh, long hair and nice body + brain dats all

have heard
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
My brows are naturally shaped that nicely.
I just pluck out the little ones that come out of line, use a mascara wand and fill it in a bit with a brow pencil.

Then am good to go cool

1 Like

Re: Defining The Eye-brows by lepasharon(f): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hahhhahahaha...I have them all, but I use it when I am in the mood.

There is this stuff called stencil, makes the work a whole lot easier

The stencil never had the shape I wanted and it was quite difficult to balance the stencil on your eyebrow and fill it in. I ended up throwing it away.
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by experimentist: 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
bosun11:

have heard
no leme bring a megaphone
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by experimentist: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
bosun11:

have heard
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
lepasharon:

The stencil never had the shape I wanted and it was quite difficult to balance the stencil on your eyebrow and fill it in. I ended up throwing it away.
lol, thought i was the only one that noticed that, it comes out small...like a learner's brows. I won't throw it away, make e just dey dia...
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by lepasharon(f): 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
I have a slender face. Thin eyebrows suit me best smiley
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by bosun11(m): 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
experimentist: no leme bring a megaphone

as u come dey add beauty like say we dey carry talk go there...lol....anyway sha......nice comment
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by bosun11(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
lol, thought i was the only one that noticed that, it comes out small...like a learner's brows. I won't throw it away, make e just dey dia...

thought you used stencil naw......na wa ooo
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
I'm looking forward to the funny pictures.

But seriously, I only just learned to do PERFECT brows earlier this year. I'm 24. I'm my defense, all these internet tutorials these little girls are using weren't around when I was a teenager. Anyway sha.

ATTENTION WOMEN: NEVER. EVER. NEVER EVER. USE BLACK ON YOUR BROWS. You're welcome.

3 Likes

Re: Defining The Eye-brows by experimentist: 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
bosun11:

as u come dey add beauty like say we dey carry talk go there...lol....anyway sha......nice comment
wetin dem dey tek eye brow do? No be for beauty? Anyway, thnx
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nice one dear but you can also use a cotton bud to blend the concealer for a neat definition. Learnt that from a professional make up artist's video. A guy,I think his name is st ola.

Zidosky:

Okay, dear i've sent you an email. Expecting your response.

1 Like

Re: Defining The Eye-brows by bosun11(m): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
experimentist: wetin dem dey tek eye brow do? No be for beauty? Anyway, thnx

or sorry i wanted to say brains !!! sighs....
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
Also... don't shave your brows off and redraw them! I personally don't like seeing that at all. You're just supposed to pluck and trim them into a neat shape, and fill it in with a brow pencil or powder (brown, not black!). The concealer trick is the best trick I ever learned. It makes the lines SO NEAT.

You can also use the concealer trick on lipstick: fill in your lips with lip liner, apply the lipstick with a lip brush, and sparingly, carefully, perfect the line with concealer.

2 Likes

Re: Defining The Eye-brows by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
bosun11:

thought you used stencil naw......na wa ooo
on my dps that you know-i don't...
but sometimes i do...lol ...you wan change your mind?
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by bosun11(m): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
MissMeiya: I'm looking forward to the funny pictures.

But seriously, I only just learned to do PERFECT brows earlier this year. I'm 24. I'm my defense, all these internet tutorials these little girls are using weren't around when I was a teenager. Anyway sha.

ATTENTION WOMEN: NEVER. EVER. NEVER EVER. USE BLACK ON YOUR BROWS. You're welcome.

hmmmm..we have not finished our discussion madam meiya
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by bosun11(m): 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
on my dps that you know-i don't...
but sometimes i do...lol ...you wan change your mind?

hmmm..not really...i just felt you use it more often that was why i wanted to know more about it
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by debrihachi(f): 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
Wah Kinda concealer can I use? da one I v doesn't wipe off
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by lepasharon(f): 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
My new practice when my brows get out of line is to wax around then fill in. No longer tweezing or threading
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by MsNas(f): 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
This thing can like to waste someone's time when you're trying to go early somewhere. It's even turned me into a makeup and makeup tools junkie. Anytime I go to a store, I buy an item of makeup... Sadly I can't seem to stop angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Defining The Eye-brows by Vivly(f): 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
YorubaJesus: I'm sending my gf this link right away. I can imagine this patterns of eyebrows above her gorgeous eyes on her pretty face. I love my gf gan o.

Anyway I made front page. Jesus is lord somebody say amen.

I want to use this opportunity to thank the Lord for opening the doors of marketing for me through this wonderful website with many many lovely visitorss. I dey hail o. I want to thank my parents for giving me sound education so I can read and write without blowing bombs like some people. I want to thank my gf for all her love and everything she does for me and I want to thank all the people wey say I no go make am, you made me stronger.

Ok, I'm also using this opportunity to market my business, I am a real estate consultant, the ones you call housing agent and I get the job done efficiently. You can call me the Jack Bauer of real estate. If you require any housing assistance or enquires, Holla at me on 08098526071.

Thank yous
How were her eyebrows before you saw this thread?
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by Zidosky(f): 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
peppyluv02: Nice one dear but you can also use a cotton bud to blend the concealer for a neat definition. Learnt that from a professional make up artist's video. A guy,I think his name is st ola.

Yes dear you can use a cotton bud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

~What Hairstyles Ave You Tried & Loved Or Regret Ever Trying?~ / Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? / Excessive Dependence On Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.