Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? (21132 Views)

4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Relaxed Hair- Let's Challenge our hair growth (3, 4 Or 6 Month Relaxer Stretch) / Best Solution For Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by lalasticlala(m): 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
I find it disgusting when I see women/ladies with very obvious stretch marks in their upper arms, especially those with "christian mothers arms". Some of them have stretch marks that have torn, yet they still wear sleeveless tops and gowns that would show vividly the marks.

If the stretch marks were small, it may be OK to wear sleeveless as one may not notice it. But for those that have much of it and still go ahead to flaunt their thousands of stretch marks on their arms via sleeveless, it's simply disgusting and appalling.

So what's your take on this?

Women why do you flaunt your obvious stretch marks via sleeveless dresses ?

Guys are you attracted to women that flaunt their thousands of stretch marks via sleeveless tops or gowns?

Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
What's even causing that stretch mark sef?.

I always feel like throwing up whenever I see the disgusting mark. sad

Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by Johnnoo(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
This is very disgusting!!!
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by ifaoni(m): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
cos some ladies/women re shameless.
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by Tallesty1(m): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
FrancisTony:
What's even causing that stretch mark sef?.

I always feel like throwing up whenever I see the disgusting mark. sad
Pray make you no jam girls wey get am plenty.
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by naturally: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
Because they don't care what people say

Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by lalasticlala(m): 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
Maybe they blv in if u have got it, flaunt it

Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tallesty1:
Pray make you no jam girls wey get am plenty.

*Eww*! That thing though!

Imagine eating beside a lady that has it. Kai! Na to vomit sure pass. grin

Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by Tallesty1(m): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
FrancisTony:

Some have it on their buttocks bro...

Very irritating.

Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by priscaoge(f): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
The annoying ones are the fat ladies that has bleached their God given skin away undecided undecided They always sweat a lot and I guess thats y they prefer to wear those sleeveless tops sad

Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
It's very very irritating.
They'll bleach looking like rainbow color + plus hairs under their armpit *ewwww* + having folds around their waist and putting on tight sleeveless.
Then the height is their masquerade make ups.

God knows I can't sit near peepz like that
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by NickiRoman: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hmmmn,Because they don't care about your opinion. It's their life not yours.If you don't like to look at it,then close your eyes.

Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by NickiRoman: 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
FrancisTony:

.You've got a very bad mouth

Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by KingTom(m): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
I love strectch marks and I love to lick them touch them grin

Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by kristen12(f): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
Erm...lala a sister is kinda confused here. Which one is "christian mother arm" again?
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by englishmart(m): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
Some of those stretch marks are capable of hiding some money

Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
I must tell you I commend women that wear sleeveless clothes even with their 'strechies'...lol.
It takes another degree of bravery to do that...lmao

I have reasoned it before.
I think some of them have accepted themselves just the way they are...no need trying to package to please anyone.

Ah! You sabi them well-well @prisca

Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by daveP(m): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
priscaoge:
The annoying ones are the fat ladies that has bleached their God given skin away undecided undecided They always sweat a lot and I guess thats y they prefer to wear those sleeveless tops sad
.... and smell like dead fish when the heat of traffic jam is high in the bus! angry

Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by lalasticlala(m): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
kristen12:
Erm...lala a sister is kinda confused here. Which one is "christian mother arm" again?

u mean u don't know what that means?
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by priscaoge(f): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
daveP:

.... and smell like dead fish when the heat of traffic jam is high in the bus! angry

Lmao cheesy

Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by hugelyendowed: 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
quite irritating. I do see such women. an eyesore
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by daveP(m): 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
priscaoge:

Lmao cheesy
that was before brt came. Once i see and confirm, il simply drop from the bus.

How are you?

Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by dmjinc(m): 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ain't reading.....just passing grin
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by naturally: 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
kristen12:

Just watch a mother when she waves to say Aleluya in response to praaaaaaiiiissseeee the Lord. Not all these computer age mothers o
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by montestic(m): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
Its always an eyesore
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by priscaoge(f): 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
daveP:
that was before brt came. Once i see and confirm, il simply drop from the bus.

How are you?

Kikikikikikik grin grin

Ayam fyn jare! Just laughing out loud here cheesy

Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by kristen12(f): 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
lalasticlala:

u mean u don't know what that means?
Yep, I don't
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by kristen12(f): 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
daveP:

Ahan bros, dead fish lohun lohun
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
If you don't like it, don't look.

I've got stretch marks around my knee area and behind my legs but that doesn't stop me from wearing shorts. Tbh I don't really care. Plus go to a beach one day and look at girls bûms, you're bound to find stretch marks.

Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by chibwike(m): 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
adaobi123:

I've got stretch marks around my knee area and behind my legs but that doesn't stop me from wearing shorts. Tbh I don't really care. Plus go to a beach one day and look at girls bûms, you're bound to find stretch marks.
hmmm
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by lalasticlala(m): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
adaobi123:

those areas r not bad. the ones that r disgusting r the upper arms , some of them d stretch marks on their arms r like sign post, some of d marks have torn, and look very disgusting , over 100 marks , yet they flaunt d marks instead of covering them up
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by khiaa(f): 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
KingTom:
I love strectch marks and I love to lick them touch them grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

Excessive Dependence On Makeup / Chioma Okoye Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba Nigeria 2018, Gets Endorsement Deal / Look-A-Like Or Same Dresses....Who Rocked It Better?