Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

PICTURES Of 91ce At His Campaign For Senate 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICTURES Of 91ce At His Campaign For Senate 2015 (1960 Views)

64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency / Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURES Of 91ce At His Campaign For Senate 2015 by dont8(m): 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
9ice addressed a large crowd that gathered at the Town hall in Oja Igbo, and promised that if elected to represent Ogbomoso Federal constituency 1, he will use his salary to do developmental projects in the constituency.

Do you belief him? Although, time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Of 91ce At His Campaign For Senate 2015 by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
Where are the crowds jare?
Mumu wan do campaign, he carry open roof..
He wan use his salary to develop someplace wey e no think of wen he dey enjoy for lagos. Na wen he wan campaign he knw say dem need development.
Eranko jati jati

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Of 91ce At His Campaign For Senate 2015 by harrysterol(m): 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
Him tink say politics easy like dt, na 3people dem d take win election, wen d drain dt him small money wey d shark am him go knw watup for nja

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Of 91ce At His Campaign For Senate 2015 by sirjohnson(m): 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
Alapomeji has joined those bunch of liars
Re: PICTURES Of 91ce At His Campaign For Senate 2015 by cirmuell(m): 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dude meant business, goodluck to him.
Re: PICTURES Of 91ce At His Campaign For Senate 2015 by stebell(m): 4:11am On Sep 12, 2014
What/who is 9ice? Is that a name of a thing,place, animal or what exactly.

Can he even get 10 votes in his constituency? I jus think τ̲̅ђe dude is severely broke and looking for a way ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ get hold of some cash.

Dude can't even sing again. Tho he's been singing crap all dis years. I for one don't listen ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ his music.

He shud borrow maney and open a flower shop or better still sell like Aboki around corners of his street. He looked malnourished.
Re: PICTURES Of 91ce At His Campaign For Senate 2015 by pharmo25(m): 4:15am On Sep 12, 2014
Lets wait n c
Re: PICTURES Of 91ce At His Campaign For Senate 2015 by BRAV0O(m): 5:52am On Sep 12, 2014
Mr na i c, ko ma gba agidi ke ? shocked
Re: PICTURES Of 91ce At His Campaign For Senate 2015 by otipoju(m): 7:16am On Sep 12, 2014
Nice ... my favorite artiste until you lost your voice and i now i have to make do with your earlier songs to inspire me.

Notwithstanding, I remember one interview you had many years back where you said at a point in time you will take a break from music, go back to school to prepare yourself for a lifetime of service as a servant leader to your people. You said you drew your inspiration from Obama who did the unthinkable.So i know you did not just wake up one day to do this and i support your aspirations all the way.

You got to recognize some people on nairaland whose lives are so miserable that they cannot bear to see a young man try to turn into reality dreams that the barrenness in them cannot make them conceive...you cant blame the dark for being dark,it is you who has to turn on the light.

You have chosen to start from the grass roots and work your way gradually to the top. One day you will become the governor of your state and all these guys above me who hate you for no justifiable reason will remain non entities all their life.

You will translate your success as a musician and your generous nature that earned you the nickname 9ICE on the streets into bettering the lot of your constituency. I wish you the very best from the little corner where i stand......Bigger you I pray.

4 Likes

Re: PICTURES Of 91ce At His Campaign For Senate 2015 by Vado(m): 7:30am On Sep 12, 2014
He didn't even take it from LGA chairman first,na senate straight cheesy . All these yeyebrities can't be fuckn serious. angry

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Of 91ce At His Campaign For Senate 2015 by amiskurie(m): 9:00am On Sep 12, 2014
Voters,remember he calls himself alapo plenty

Meaning: the one with plenty pocket.

The rest na story

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Of 91ce At His Campaign For Senate 2015 by gen2briz(m): 9:50am On Sep 12, 2014
amiskurie: Voters,remember he calls himself alapo plenty

The rest na story

You funny die..... Those that have one pocket, na billion dey disappear,. Come talk of alapo plenty
Re: PICTURES Of 91ce At His Campaign For Senate 2015 by harrwix(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2014
amiskurie: Voters,remember he calls himself alapo plenty

The rest na story

lol....but wait, source or #idonbilivit
Re: PICTURES Of 91ce At His Campaign For Senate 2015 by amiskurie(m): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2014
gen2briz:

You funny die..... Those that have one pocket, na billion dey disappear,. Come talk of alapo plenty
E go be like Indian film. grin

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Of 91ce At His Campaign For Senate 2015 by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2014
ALAPOMEJI!! Carry on jare; nothing do you. "Asha wa, ede wa, ko si oun to da to"
Re: PICTURES Of 91ce At His Campaign For Senate 2015 by Djicemob: 11:49am On Sep 12, 2014
See crowd made of 10 people grin
Re: PICTURES Of 91ce At His Campaign For Senate 2015 by cole19(m): 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
all the way bro....

(1) (Reply)

PDP: Jobless Youths Mobilized To The Stadium At The Cost Of N1,000 Per Youth / #bringbackourgirls Group Take Protest To Aso Rock - See PHOTOS / BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.