Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions (10117 Views)

Quantity Surveyors- The Road To 'el-dorado' Of Real Estate / Accurate Impressions (interior Designs - 3d Animations - Architectural Designs) / El-rufai Took My Land With Cofo From Me In Fct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 10:35am On Jun 05, 2017
nolaniyonu:
Boss your renderings are so superb and photorealistic. Do you do trainings ? I'm really excited to learn from the best.
I'd like to have your contact pls.
thanks. Sorry this is coming quite late. Been very busy, havent even had time to update this thred in a long time. You could pm me if you want to.
Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 7:37am On Jun 19, 2017
block of flats in lekki lagos. i particularly enjoyed working with the philosophy of this client as its in consonance with mine as well - SIMPLICITY, because less is more

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 7:37am On Jun 19, 2017
.....SIMPLICITY, because less is more

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2017
5 bedroom duplex in ibadan with 2 BQs and private office

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 9:39am On Aug 08, 2017
nasarawa country home. proposed on a huge 6 hectares of land. comes with different complimentary facilities such as pool, lawn tennis court, pond, ranch.

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2017
more...

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2017
proposed 4 bedroom duplex in anambra state.

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
so the Lagos state government is planning to build several shopping malls around the city, the plan is to have one in each local government that will also house a one stop lagos state information centre in addition to the regular trappings of a city mall. so we were contracted to design the one proposed for agege. and as usual (baring no client intrusion on design discretion) we decided to go simplistic with the concept. there's is always beauty in simplicity.....less is more. wink wink

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2017
m1

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
frontline terrace Abuja. site was pretty small and we had to squeeze in as much units as possible because client wants to maximize his profit from the project. i believe we did our best in that regard and still able to accommodate some complimentary facilities. smiley smiley

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2017
proposed havillah estate, mowe ibafo smiley

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2017
terrace housing in ilupeju lagos.

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 8:22am On Sep 19, 2017
conversion of twin block of flats at marine road apapa to an office complex....existing situation and proposal.

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2017
proposed head office for accion microfinance bank. existing situation vis a vis the proposed. cool cool

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2018
HAPPY NEW YEAR FAM. smiley smiley smiley

just completed proposal of a Multi purpose hall and skill and acquisition centre. cool cool

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2018
Double post.
Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2018
Let us design your dream home smiley
Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
nothing beats simplicity.....less will always be more. smiley smiley

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 10:26am On May 04, 2018
smiley smiley

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2018
Proposed office for vision scape cool

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by GreaterDC(m): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
Bro your designs are cool, i love architecturing design, so i started learning it, though i did nt study architecturing, but i want to design things like this for fun, do u mind if we chat in a better means. I used blender and freecad
Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2020
GreaterDC:
Bro your designs are cool, i love architecturing design, so i started learning it, though i did nt study architecturing, but i want to design things like this for fun, do u mind if we chat in a better means. I used blender and freecad

Yes sure why not. Dm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Issues Affecting Nigeria Real Estate Industry / Showroom For ( Special Marble and Granite here) / Buy and Build Estate Beside Abijo GRA. Sold Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.