Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

When Is The Right Time For A Girl To Leave Her Parents' Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is The Right Time For A Girl To Leave Her Parents' Home (1040 Views)

Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband / My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. / My Wife Spends Money On Her Parents And Sibling Without My Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time For A Girl To Leave Her Parents' Home by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 12, 2014
I was jst wondering. We see in typical Nigerian homes-a girl stays wit her parents till she gets married, regardless of her age, educational & job status. But is this proper? At what time should a girl leave her parents' home? Must she wait 4 a man 2 come take her away?
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Girl To Leave Her Parents' Home by emmyw(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2014
uh.?
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Girl To Leave Her Parents' Home by Rexphobia(m): 9:39am On Sep 12, 2014
When she gets preggie for her bf
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Girl To Leave Her Parents' Home by Realtol(m): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2014
The problem is if a girl leaves her parent's home to leave alone when she's not yet ready for marriage guys might take advantage of that and that may derail her.
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Girl To Leave Her Parents' Home by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 12, 2014
at the age of 6 according to prophet Mohammed(pbuh)
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Girl To Leave Her Parents' Home by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 12, 2014
Whenever she feels its time.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Girl To Leave Her Parents' Home by okosodo: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2014
hopelink1: at the age of 6 according to prophet Mohammed(pbuh)
and sani yerima (pbuh)

3 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Girl To Leave Her Parents' Home by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2014
Realtol: The problem is if a girl leaves her parent's home to leave alone when she's not yet ready for marriage guys might take advantage of that and that may derail her.

What's this mentality about anyways? undecided
I don't get it lipsrsealed
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Girl To Leave Her Parents' Home by zoeee(f): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2014
Rexphobia: When she gets preggie for her bf
Lol... cheesy interesting...

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Girl To Leave Her Parents' Home by Realtol(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2014
alutacontinua:

What's this mentality about anyways? undecided
I don't get it lipsrsealed
Different folks different strokes, that's our part of world for you and wether you get it or not it is so
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Girl To Leave Her Parents' Home by ammyluv2002(f): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
andromida: Whenever she feels its time.
I agree with you
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Girl To Leave Her Parents' Home by Skybright227: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
where will she go to?i don't see any reason why a girl/lady must leave her family..unless she's getting married
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Girl To Leave Her Parents' Home by ogawisdom(m): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
Well if she is 30yrs n unmarried lipsrsealed bc she don turn to bad market already undecided but dt is only if she can cater for herself.
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Girl To Leave Her Parents' Home by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Realtol: The problem is if a girl leaves her parent's home to leave alone when she's not yet ready for marriage guys might take advantage of that and that may derail her.

Guys will take advantage of her how?
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Girl To Leave Her Parents' Home by Edykul(f): 2:38am On Sep 13, 2014
It all depends....Maybe she got a job in anoda state,wen she gets married or she may even decide 2 b alone.

(1) (Reply)

"If Only You Knew..." / If I Dont Sleep I Would Lose It / Stepmother, 48, Marries Her Stepson, 45, Making Her Child Both His Half-sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.