Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Nairaland/Ndlea Public Alert - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland/Ndlea Public Alert (723 Views)

PHOTO: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs / South-west Has Largest Marijuana Farms In Nigeria - NDLEA / Bamaiyi, Ex-ndlea Boss Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland/Ndlea Public Alert by simplynola(m): 11:36am On Sep 12, 2014
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)

PUBLIC NOTICE

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) wishes to draw the attention of the general public to the activities of internet scammers who advertise NDLEA vacancies on www.nairaland.com and other websites

The agency is currently not recruiting and anybody who pays money to buy application forms and other levies does so at his or her own risk. As a reputable organisation, all job vacancies are properly advertised in both print and electronic media.

Members of the public should also note that the NDLEA Chairman/Chief Executive, Ahmadu Giade and the Director General, Mrs Roli Bode-George have no facebook accounts. Friend request and other online transactions purportedly sent from facebook accounts with the names and photographs of the Chairman and or the DG should be ignored.

The above act is criminal and the Agency will not hesititate to bring perpetrators to book in accordance with the laws of the land.

Source: The Punch Newspaper - Sept 12, 2014
Re: Nairaland/Ndlea Public Alert by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 12, 2014
hmmmm see how we reward criminals.. Roli Bode-George... grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland/Ndlea Public Alert by talktimi(m): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
voltron: hmmmm see how we reward criminals.. Roli Bode-George... grin grin grin
has she been convicted of any crime ?
Re: Nairaland/Ndlea Public Alert by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
talktimi: has she been convicted of any crime ?
Haba guy, what is the drive behind her nomination as NDLEA DG?
She was a Fashionist and never had any background in Administration or Security

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland/Ndlea Public Alert by GodMode: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
What is seun doing about this
Re: Nairaland/Ndlea Public Alert by simplynola(m): 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
GodMode: What is seun doing about this

Just what i thought
Re: Nairaland/Ndlea Public Alert by Seun(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
This is unfortunate. I'd like to know what you think about this and what you think I should do about it.
Re: Nairaland/Ndlea Public Alert by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Seun: This is unfortunate. I'd like to know what you think about this and what you think I should do about it.
You know the "Usual" place you get information...

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland/Ndlea Public Alert by johnwizey: 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ogakpatakpata dey gbagaun o
Re: Nairaland/Ndlea Public Alert by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
Okay
Re: Nairaland/Ndlea Public Alert by Seun(m): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: You know the "Usual" place you get information...
undecided undecided undecided
I don't understand. What do you think about this issue and what do you think I ought to do about it?
Re: Nairaland/Ndlea Public Alert by tpia1: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
did they actually mention nairaland by name in connection with this matter?
Re: Nairaland/Ndlea Public Alert by tpia1: 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
Source: The Punch Newspaper - Sept 22, 2014

Re: Nairaland/Ndlea Public Alert by tpia1: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: Haba guy, what is the drive behind her nomination as NDLEA DG?

how do you know that?

besides, being a fashionist is a means to an end, not an end in itself. Most people dont realize this.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/Ndlea Public Alert by simplynola(m): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Seun: This is unfortunate. I'd like to know what you think about this and what you think I should do about it.

This is defamation of character and should be treated as such. Why mention nairaland when scammers take over almost all websites including jobberman and co.

Its made to give Nairaland a dirty image after coming all these years to build reputation as Nigeria's best platform to share issues and information
Re: Nairaland/Ndlea Public Alert by tpia1: 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Nairaland/Ndlea Public Alert by upko: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
This is unfortunate sir, since the agency has raised a red flag, I suggest you ban anyone that tries to advertise for the agency. Until further notice.
I know it is hard to monitor all the post on here.
Re: Nairaland/Ndlea Public Alert by talktimi(m): 12:31am On Sep 13, 2014
whatlyf: Haba guy, what is the drive behind her nomination as NDLEA DG?
I know nothing about her that's why i asked voltron if she had been convicted of any crime. He actually described her as a criminal

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Consortium To Build 1,000MW Coal Power Plant In Enugu Nigeria / Rochas Okorocha Free But Costly Education / President Mugabe's Speech.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.