Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos (46747 Views)

Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / Mob Beats Up Woman Found With Dead Baby / Breaking: Ebola: Liberian Woman Found Hanging In Lagos Suburb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by saudatu(m): 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
Iceking1: Liberia... Liberia... Liberia, hw many times i call u *Angry* dat woman mst b a *muslim* i guess, its only muslim dat dnt value deir lives and d lives of odaz

I PRY MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH GRATE YOU HELL FOR MAKING SUCH COMMENT (AMIN).
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
Iceking1: Liberia... Liberia... Liberia, hw many times i call u *Angry* dat woman mst b a *muslim* i guess, its only muslim dat dnt value deir lives and d lives of odaz

Ehya! Whr did yu put yur brain whn yu read the post? Kate a muslim!
Well, apart frm bh(whose lifes ar useles 2dem), from the news of normal pple that ar comitin suicide, yu shld knw that 90% of dem ar xtians. Muslims knw what awaits dem whn they take the life dey can't create (eida yur own or odas)
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by OLADD: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Muscomide:

Park well joor!! Father of the nation my foot! What father will fail to move heaven and earth to secure the release of his kidnapped daughter? What good father will allow his wife come out publicly to pour scorn on other mothers whose daughters have been abducted? What father will fail to visit a child's home to commiserate in the time of loss and sadness? What father blessed with very many children will set one child against the other to pursue a 'divide and rule' agenda? What father will standby idle for years doing nothing while his children are being slaughtered in their thousands in the North East? What father will fail to negotiate with his children's teachers for months and months, ignoring the impact this will have on their tertiary education? What loving father and mother will always opt to go abroad to Germany for first class medical care, leaving their own children to go to crap hospitals locally? What loving father lives in the opulence and splendour of 'Aso Rock' whilst his children live miserable lives outside without stable electricity, water, good roads, clean environment, good transportation, lack of infrastructure, etc? What honest father condones his children stealing?

In answer to the questions above, only a father who is a CLUELESS, DUMB FOOL! If the cap fits President Jonathan, he should wear it.

I am a cultured Nigerian. I have home training. I respect my elders. I approve this message.

[color=#006600][/color]

What a response! Give yourself an applause. Are these the justifiable reasons why you should demean the president by calling him a FOOL, CLUELESS etc. I can understand where you are coming from. But you are wrong for citing Chibok story as the reason for disparaging GEJ. Why? By the time the entire truth surrounding the Chibok abduction is revealed, you will go down on your kneels and ask for forgiveness. Chibok, if you care to know, is a crime carefully organised using Boko haram to embarrass Jonathan and portray him as incompetent president. None of the actors involved; Borno governor , his officials, the school officials who provided the ground for the abduction can wash themselves from the complicity. In other words. it's politically motivated. Using force to rescue the girls can portend grave consequences. The president would not want any of the girls to die in the hands of their abductors, hence the need to exercise patience no matter how long, to device alternative means of rescuing them alive. That's the president's dilemma. He deserves our understanding and not vilification. I don't have any direct relationship with the president other than being a citizen just like you, but I can make bold to say that GEJ is a good president and a responsible father.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by adesexy(m): 11:55am On Sep 14, 2014
Iceking1:

yoruba Dog... 2 much of Bleaching cream dey worri u
..LOL..bleaching cream?? Wait make I check ur dp...Ok neva mind....u b handsome guy...SUMUDERE
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by ayodele123(m): 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
Killed herself before the Ebola killed her?
What an irrational action!
If death was inevitable,why not wait for death to come on its own?
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by vicadex07(m): 12:11am On Sep 16, 2014
OLADD: [color=#006600][/color]

You are right. It's obvious she decided to end her life in order to put a stop to everyday dejection, isolation, stigmatization and been treated as an unwanted specie. We claim to be our brothers' keepers, we pretend to love ourselves as Africans (going by the level of fake solidarity always on display when African countries are facing the whites in global football competitions), but when it comes to a situation where a fellow black is seen sickly, wears the same dress everyday, he/she is isolated, deprived of been sold common food(even if it amounts to staying 10 meters away from her). How do we expect such a person (a woman for that matter) to keep on keeping on? We can do better as individuals by putting our church and mosque take-homes into practise, be of help to the downtrodens, lift the spirits of the dejected. Not necessarily by giving handouts, but mere body language can change things in a second. May her soul rest in peace.

Thank you for this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Soldiers Stormed Ladipo Market & Killed People - Eyewitness Narrates (Video) / Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) / I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.