Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] (11770 Views)

Me And My Marieolae / My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! / I Think Marieolae Is My Future Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2014
they're all garbage. Just like rozzay's bre.asts more
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by rawpadgin(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2014
Mondisweets: she is a beautiful girl and thats all that matters, you probably need that gym more than she does... Looking like humpty dumpty with a head way to big for your body undecided
not gonna trade words with u, too mature for dat
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by Moblord(m): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2014
Lyntiffany For real

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by MabraO: 11:31am On Sep 15, 2014
Elantracey:

hmmmm I see .

hope you had a beautiful night rest?

Sure babie
I guess u too had same?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 15, 2014
MabraO:

Sure babie
I guess u too had same?

yea I did though it was short.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by Dayhorla: 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nawa ooo,una fit abuse person eehhh
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by simdam500(m): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
sexymoma: Can someone gimme the definition of beauriful angry

They are ok

simple!! sad
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by msjanet(f): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
MabraO: OP non re beautiful let alone finetongue

No1 got a big belle like she drink akpu water

No2 is struggling to get that perfect pix to let us know if she fine or not

No3 just carry paint dey paint her face like pikin wey dey learn to paint for the first time

If u wanna let us know how beautiful they re let then send their pix of no make up nd it be in d morning as soon as they re waking up
lfmao
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by tosyne2much(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
nikkypearl: I like the 3 of them.
jst kidding anyway
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by bosun11(m): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
Its difficult using mere pictures to conclude how beautiful a woman is....to me beauty even works with brains so in summary i would say both look good with their individual qualities and no one is rated above the other IMO...dazall
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by Awho(m): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
mstik: abeg my bae rozzay fine pass all of dem times 10
none of dem can stand in my boo's way Mzpreshie
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
Awho:
none of dem can stand in my boo's way Mzpreshie
Lol... Thanks dear, but those are beautiful ladies, prettier than me.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by Awho(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
MzPreshie: Lol... Thanks dear, but those are beautiful ladies, prettier than me.
says who? Because Awho say its a lie ur practicaly d prettiest
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by paul990(m): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rozzay: nice chest region grin but y did you pout? angry
Farano: cute dimple wink but I can only see 3/4 of your face
Marieolae : ... would av looked alot better if u had someone snap u dat photo smiley

Bottom line: they r all FINE but I don't know yet if they r BEAUTIFUL! ...Wait lemme ask Google cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by DonaldGenes(m): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
teeo: With that her big Belly and face. shocked

Anyways Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Hahahahaha #Burst_Into_Lol
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by DonaldGenes(m): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
kenwood002:

Big nose.. Damn..

Lmao!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by Spidermon: 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
Op, Upload their nudes if you really want objective analysis derived from quantitative inferences devoid of errors derived from visual refractions caused by the presence of the adornments on these babes.
Op, so fun won pe kan bo aso...
grin
*whistling spiderman cartoon theme-song*
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
Awho:
says who? Because Awho say its a lie ur practicaly d prettiest
Lol... Thanks all the same.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by ideology(m): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2014
makazona: Rozzay is beautiful just some reduction of fat

Farano cant be rated by me now cz its only a facial pix which didnt show other parts of her.

Mariolae is my kind of gurl but i think shez not as natural as rozzay.she paint a lot i think

my personal opinion sha

wia is houseofglam nah

Houseofglam7 you mean, she's in a class of her own, she will not be compared to anyone. smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by makazona(m): 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
ideology:

Houseofglam7 you mean, she's in a class of her own, she will not be compared to anyone. smiley

no doubt.she z just a rarebreed.
btw, are u her biz partner via glams watches etc?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by stanvesco(m): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
Leetunechi:
This thread was created for fun sake only.no pun intended
undecided undecided

leggo!!

shine ur eyes befor dropin comments..no Insults here....expt u
wanna get BANNED!!
And dnt forget to click the button wink wink

give it up for

ROZZAY embarassed embarassed

how dare dis op ,not include mrs breezy,haba nt fair nah.
#runs off nairaland b4 i receive heavy bashing#
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by marieolae(f): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
haha memories smiley smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by kelvinmuffins3(m): 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mariolae looks beautiful and I believe she got it perfect.

Cheers to that lovely mariolae because your my crush on NL but I don't wanna get crushed.. wink
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by marieolae(f): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
kelvinmuffins3:
Mariolae looks beautiful and I believe she got it perfect.

Cheers to that lovely mariolae because your my crush on NL but I don't wanna get crushed.. wink
its "marieolae" love! smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by kelvinmuffins3(m): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
marieolae:

shocked babe kisses and hugs for ya alone. Danks for the correction.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by kika23(f): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
Dreyl:
They are all ugly
no offense.
My cococandy is finer than all of them put together. tonguesmiley

You've started oooo.... angry
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by IamLEGEND1: 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
marieolae:
abeg na how dem dey pronounce am,bcoz honest to god,d first tym i see dat moniker na mayonaise been dey my mind
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by marieolae(f): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
IamLEGEND1:
abeg na how dem dey pronounce am,bcoz honest to god,d first tym i see dat moniker na mayonaise been dey my mind
LMAO hilarious
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by kika23(f): 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoL @e-forte
I guess we're on a break of sorts. cheesy

I pray say space go reach to include my own

I'll do one for the guys too, before then, I'll email all of you to forward your pinzhurrs to my box.
It doesn't have to show your face, just something Swaggerful.
So start taking snapping and deleting already! cheesy
Don't worry, I won't attach your monikers to the Pinzhurrs....
I'll upload pictures and scatter the monikers randomly.

NLer's'd have to put names to your faces.

CC:
lipsrsealed

IP tinz cool
[/font]

That'll be fun.... Can't wait biko... cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by chibwike(m): 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Packaging
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by MizMyColi(f): 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
grin grin

You like beta tin ehnnn.
kika23:

That'll be fun.... Can't wait biko... cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by kika23(f): 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
MizMyColi:
grin grin

You like beta tin ehnnn.

Yes nau cheesy cheesy

Anything done by the coli boss is always something to look forward to... I cannot come and go and fit wait....

*dancing shoki*

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Sweetest Thing In This World? / Woman Takes Off Her Gown And Starts Twerking In The Supermarket (VIDEO) / Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.