Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa (4667 Views)

Oluwaseun Alamu Emerges Best In Africa At World Science Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by ignis: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
Op concerning the word censoring and seeing the monikers that liked your post, I share a different opinion with you. I have my reasons.
You talked about PM being direct message, without having to expose your contact details, I share same opinion with you on this.

Seun, I will also suggest you create a dislike bottom, which we can use on senseless and disgusting comments without having to quote and use offensive words on somebody. Also it can serve as a tool to enable a poster recheck his comment.
Also, just like Facebook, any modified comment should be tagged modified. To enable us know that a post have actually been modified. I can gather hundreds of like on a comment, only to modify the comment.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by sarutobi: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
sorry. i edited it.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by experimentist: 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
Omexonomy: ogogoro with 85% alcohol and gahana weed will do the magic.
shey Seun dey smoke igboh? Adonbiliv.. If na true then he's my guy..
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by tellwisdom: 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
Na when you join nairaland wey u don begin ask for apps?? angry ...You better go find one corner sitdown angry
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by adeoladrg(m): 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Seun: Thanks a million for these suggestions. We appreciate them very much. We appreciate all suggestions so pls share any more that you have.

Seun this NL android app is crap oo! The app is referring me back to opera mini. And the dislike button is needed.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Waspy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
[size=15pt] Seriously, I wish SEUN can pick and announce a day for willing NLers to CHANGE or MODIFY their Usernames. Some times, we get to meet other NLers who know us online and offline and we might want to just "DISAPPEAR" . SEUN pls look into this. Some of us wish to go full anonymous/covert, instead of opening new accts/monikers [/size]
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by slinkman(m): 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
nonsense, the day seun makes it possible to view whoever liked your post, nairaland will turn from a forum to a social network. it won't be sensible, nairaland is better like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by spanzed(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hahahahaha. I am waiting with you babe

@OP: I don't think this is enough to ban you. angry

...everytime seun this- seun that, you people shouldn't spoil what I feel for this guy mbok undecided
what do u feel grin
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by slinkman(m): 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Seun,abeg me no wan sabi who like my post o!This is nairaland and not facebook.Let d cauldron of mystery remain cool
As per PM style,I like it this way.If you take off restrictions,na guys go remain for nairaland o!I know what guys are capable of...dem go too pester d babes.
sensibile post, hope Seun considers this also

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by spanzed(m): 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
experimentist: shey Seun dey smoke igboh? Adonbiliv.. If na true then he's my guy..
I think CLARO would do grin
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by experimentist: 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
spanzed: I think CLARO would do grin
Na claro dey wound pass o.. He better tek a jumbo..
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by experimentist: 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
Waspy: [size=15pt] Seriously, I wish SEUN can pick and announce a day for willing NLers to CHANGE or MODIFY their Usernames. Some times, we get to meet other NLers who know us online and offline and we might want to just "DISAPPEAR" . SEUN pls look into this. Some of us wish to go full anonymous/covert, instead of opening new accts/monikers [/size]
seconded...
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by spanzed(m): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
experimentist: Na claro dey wound pass o.. He better tek a jumbo..
correct u be my guy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
are you ok?
anyway sometimes it's pretty easy to know who is actually an e-diot....
Seems ur on heat.....and na fûcks be ur problem.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 13, 2014
Afghanistan:
Seems ur on heat.....and na fûcks be ur problem.
I know your type. Just didn't know you guys now have access to the internet.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by yungchop: 1:29am On Sep 13, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
ma'am 3days o, I don't know what your reply would be, I'll like to chat with you on bbm, just chat and nothing more tongue here's ma pin ma'am smiley 28FF9EDC
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Kosieze: 2:15am On Sep 13, 2014
http://woobox.com/gemukx/vote/for/4662460 help a dream come true. Pls vote 'Anna belle'. Many thanks

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Natifa(f): 3:10am On Sep 13, 2014
bbdrown: Seun, please create the "unlike" click. There are so many irritating posts I see, that I feel like un-liking.
do u really need an unlike link? What abt jst ignore those annoying comments, its easier.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 13, 2014
yungchop: ma'am 3days o, I don't know what your reply would be, I'll like to chat with you on bbm, just chat and nothing more tongue here's ma pin ma'am smiley 28FF9EDC
woman wrappering tongue
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol....I've been on the internet even before you were born. So stop ranting thrash kachiskachis. naughty girl.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by MizMyColi(f): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2014
That's why we have the share button @OP. You get to see who just shared your post, per time. Except of course you log on to your dashboard and see two or more shares, in that case, you'll only be able to see the last share(r)
Let the Green-Lighting(s) begin already! cheesy

Also, Mr Seun, I agree with the PM suggestion part.
I read a post on here where you said, "disabling the PM feature's the best the best thing that's happened to NL in recent times." (This is not a verbatim quote).
I doubt that view has changed or will anytime soon.
It's still your call to make.

Good Morning All smiley
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 13, 2014
experimentist: shey Seun dey smoke igboh? Adonbiliv.. If na true then he's my guy..
U nor get sense I swear grin
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by armadeo(m): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2014
bbdrown: Seun, please create the "unlike" click. There are so many irritating posts I see, that I feel like un-liking.

This one has my full support. I need that dislike button. Also I think the likes should remain as they are. Like would drop if you could see who liked you.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by experimentist: 9:08am On Sep 13, 2014
Afghanistan:
U nor get sense I swear grin
I get am pass your president
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Richiy(f): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2014
I think Nairalanders should have a Nairaland inbox where messages would enter not necessarily via email.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 13, 2014
experimentist: I get am pass your president
Hey don't bring political issues here o..
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 13, 2014
Afghanistan:
Lol....I've been on the internet even before you were born. So stop ranting thrash kachiskachis. naughty girl.
My dear, age isn't maturity...you know? If e concern you, be on the internet before my grandfather was born, take some time out to learn how to talk to people without insults...till u learn how to do that, you are the one ranting trash.

I'm done with you...
Pls swerve, lemme see responsible people mbok.
You come online and call peeps ediot and coward, still dey form old age ontop...nawa o

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 13, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
My dear, age isn't maturity...you know? If e concern you, be on the internet before my grandfather was born, take some time out to learn how to talk to people without insults...till u learn how to do that, you are the one ranting trash.

I'm done with you...
Pls swerve, lemme see responsible people mbok.
You come online and call peeps ediot and coward, still dey form old age ontop...nawa o
Kachisbaaaaaaarbie. I'm not saying I'm older than your grandfather na neither did I say your father nor ur uncle grin all I'm trying to say is if u respect me, I'll respect you too. Let's tryna balance the equation here. And I'm not insulting you na. Did I ever call you a coward or an ediot? How will I call a darling such. Oya kachisbarbie take kiss. Nor vex again dear.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by experimentist: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2014
Afghanistan:
Hey don't bring political issues here o..
Ok
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2014
Afghanistan:
Kachisbaaaaaaarbie. I'm not saying I'm older than your grandfather na neither did I say your father nor ur uncle grin all I'm trying to say is if u respect me, I'll respect you too. Let's tryna balance the equation here. And I'm not insulting you na. Did I ever call you a coward or an ediot? How will I call a darling such. Oya kachisbarbie take kiss. Nor vex again dear.
you are asking me that?? I should be telling you the respect reciprocal stuff, bc i was on my own, you quoted me and called me a coward/3diot...

anyway,let it slide.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
you are asking me that?? I should be telling you the respect reciprocal stuff, bc i was on my own, you quoted me and called me a coward/3diot...

anyway,let it slide.
Oya nor vex dear.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by iceberylin(m): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2014
The annoying part is you cant say Sex in Sexuality section!!!

ya,he just changed it again angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic"or "Ss" / Meet Prof. Friday Okon, The Most Wicked Lecturer In Uniuyo / Good Private Nursery And Primary School In Calabar???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.