Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa (4666 Views)

Oluwaseun Alamu Emerges Best In Africa At World Science Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by yungchop: 10:31am On Sep 13, 2014
Xtarxhyne: woman wrappering tongue
you can add me too cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by WoodcrestMayor(m): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
I don't support the idea of moniker change-pple 'll abuse it.
Just look at d way pple abuse the change of gender feature.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by slimbiggy(m): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun: Thanks a million for these suggestions. We appreciate them very much. We appreciate all suggestions so pls share any more that you have.

Gud p.m sir, with all due respect I really want to know what necessitated my ban on nairaland. My last post which I guess is the reason why you banned me has no raw words. Now I never repeated anoda person's post rather in other to answer a question posed by a nairalander on dav8id's thread I created a thread which gave some answers to the question.

*Antispambot* I don't really know what to say abt you, and all the moderators who I msgd that didn't do anything.

Also as a matter of fact censoring people's words on nairaland to me isn't the ultimate. If you really want to make sure underaged persons don't get to some things then you put restrictions on age brackets. Come to think of it, those of us who post some threads and u change the word could have made the frontpage if you don't change them.

I await your response
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
yungchop: you can add me too cheesy
nope
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Ryabcool(m): 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
Richiy: I think Nairalanders should have a Nairaland inbox where messages would enter not necessarily via email.
i totally support this. Just that there is every probability of inboxes getting hacked and private messages leaked on a site as HIGHLY UNSECURE as this.

If the owner of this site decides to improve the security of the webbie, then he should also consider introducing a in-house private messaging option.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by bbdrown: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
wh gets to see what? Leave me o, you people should stop poisoning my mind where this dude is na...

@bbdrown : he is na, though not active,@least he knows my username.
Ok. My regards to him.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by bbdrown: 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
TrollMan:

Yea right now, I really wanna unlike your post
lol. I like ur post but I ain't clicking d "like"
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by bbdrown: 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dbestmax:
Person force u come Nairaland
See dis 1...dem send u
No allow me send u d wrath of d ancestors o
According to Seun, I am solely responsible for my posts. So, calm down & let me be.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by bbdrown: 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
Natifa: do u really need an unlike link? What abt jst ignore those annoying comments, its easier.
The way some members misuse d privilege of anonymity is pathetic. It wouldn't be bad to have it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by bbdrown: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
armadeo:

This one has my full support. I need that dislike button. Also I think the likes should remain as they are. Like would drop if you could see who liked you.
yeah!
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
The block button will be a great idea.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by bbdrown: 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
glitest love, I C U.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by bbdrown: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
ignis: Op concerning the word censoring and seeing the monikers that liked your post, I share a different opinion with you. I have my reasons.
You talked about PM being direct message, without having to expose your contact details, I share same opinion with you on this.

Seun, I will also suggest you create a dislike bottom, which we can use on senseless and disgusting comments without having to quote and use offensive words on somebody. Also it can serve as a tool to enable a poster recheck his comment.
Also, just like Facebook, any modified comment should be tagged modified. To enable us know that a post have actually been modified. I can gather hundreds of like on a comment, only to modify the comment.
spot on!
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
bbdrown: glitest love, I C U.
I C U 2 love.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by bbdrown: 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
glitest:
I C U 2 love.
odaaro o kiss
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
bbdrown: odaaro o kiss

Da da la ma ji o......Ke sun da da o....E ban ki Iyawo ati omo yin o
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Antell95(m): 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
glitest: The block button will be a great idea.

missing u kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 15, 2014
Antell95:

missing u kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

You're telling me you miss me, when you haven't me my ring yet.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Dbestmax(m): 7:05am On Sep 15, 2014
bbdrown: According to Seun, I am solely responsible for my posts. So, calm down & let me be.
Am. Loyal sire
I probably forgot d disclaimer
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by bbdrown: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
glitest:

Da da la ma ji o......Ke sun da da o....E ban ki Iyawo ati omo yin o
lol..! Iyawo ati omo ke? Mi o tii ni iyawo o.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
bbdrown: lol..! Iyawo ati omo ke? Mi o tii ni iyawo o.
Okay oh..E mo bi nu....Mo kan bey ray ni grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Natifa(f): 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
bbdrown: The way some members misuse d privilege of anonymity is pathetic. It wouldn't be bad to have it.
in that case, i hope it works out 4 u
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by bbdrown: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
Natifa: in that case, i hope it works out 4 u
yea, thanks ma/sir.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by bbdrown: 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
glitest:
Okay oh..E mo bi nu....Mo kan bey ray ni grin grin
mi o gbudo binu. Shey omo Igbomina ni yin ni, anti?
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 3:17am On Sep 17, 2014
bbdrown: mi o gbudo binu. Shey omo Igbomina ni yin ni, anti?
shocked shocked
What dey hek is igbomina? undecided undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by bbdrown: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2014
glitest:
shocked shocked
What dey hek is igbomina? undecided undecided
shocked shocked shocked
it's a dialect, ppl frm kwara/Osun state. Gd morning.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
bbdrown: shocked shocked shocked
it's a dialect, ppl frm kwara/Osun state. Gd morning.
Oops!..Thank you very much. grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by bbdrown: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
glitest:
Oops!..Thank you very much. grin grin
Omo Eko grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
bbdrown: Omo Eko grin grin grin
Ese grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
glitest:
Ese grin grin
ekaale ma'am
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 18, 2014
sameer1212: ekaale ma'am
Ekaaro Sir
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2014
glitest:
Ekaaro Sir
bawo nite niyi iyawo sameer? fine i guess i abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14 Amazing Psychology Facts Everyone Needs To Know / Until You Do These 12 Things, You Are Not Matured / Meet Prof. Friday Okon, The Most Wicked Lecturer In Uniuyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.