Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) (174954 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by texaco1: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
jojutolu: BREAKING NEWS :A portion of d extension/annex of d Synagogue church of al nations, Ikotun, Lagos av bn reportd to av colapsed. This portion of the building acording to earsays have it that it is a six story building whch serves as guest house for people from far distance and foreigners. A colapse whch ocurd around 12noon and has an aircraft implicated, though subject to confirmation av left nt les dan 50people injurd whch has foreigners, workers at the canteen etc involved. This has causd pandemonium around d church. The police has tightened dr perimeter around d church the more whch on a normal day is nt opened to just anybody. Gunshots are being sprayd at intervals to scare people standing in d midle of d road watchng 4m a far. More update to come later.
dis your english fit collapse and totally break person brain sef angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by edisoncash: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
I'm speechless
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by MadCow1: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
all4naija: That is a sad news. RIP to those who are dead! cry cry

Why does Nigerianenvironment often look like this? I don't understand what is going on! angry

If you dont understand whats going on, then Lord have mercy on you.. angry

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by akpanikpe(m): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
Shared
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by millionboi(m): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
Let us pray

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ayforme(m): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
grin still thinking
grin still thinking
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by chichriso: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
I have contacted TB JOSHUA and confirm that its true
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mindworx: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
Jesu
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by karkel(m): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
tongue
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by nora544: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
This man see so much why he didnot see that the building will colaps, so this is the next of this fake miracel pastors from nigeria who see nothing.

He see the pope so why he didnot see this, he saw something about Obama why he didnot see this, fake Pastor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by akpanikpe(m): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
chichriso: I have contacted TB JOSHUA and confirm that its true
Who ask u undecided
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by boneruns(m): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
I passed through the church sometime this month, and I saw the disaster that was waiting to happen. Anyone could have predicted the danger. It wasn't the main church auditorium but a tall, tiny building behind the main auditorium

I wonder if they had no competent Engineer to advise them on the risk in such building.

May the souls of the dead, RIP.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mrarranger: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
Didnt he foresee dis?
He has been doing dat 4 odas na

R.I.P to the dead

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Kulzil(m): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
Thats a big lie. Nothing of such happened ok. Stop spreading false rumour

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by san316(m): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
Oh boy eh. Too much holy ghost energy on the building. Well, it can only be true if America confirms it.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by kilokeys(m): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lacomus: LoL u no well oo

bros jokes apart.. if its true then its bad.. an insult to Christianity.

Jesus, a well learned carpenter on earth would ensure that structural stability of any building is paramount.

we believers, in crass ignorance, shaking our buttocks in spiritual ecstasy fail to realise spirituality is nt beneficial if it cant effect growth and safeguard the interest of its pple .

folks that brought the Gospel to us, Africans, were learned. professionals in their various fields..

how come we d recipients just spiritualize (sic) every damn thing.?

my people perish for lack of knowledge

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
MadCow1:

[b]If you dont understand whats going on, then Lord have mercy on you.. angry

I am talking about the dirty environment not the dead people.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ZACHIE: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
When dem dey collect people land by force and chanting, dem think say God dey sleep?
Those hurried structures speak about a transient gathering.
Baptist, Catholic etc no rush like this oooo
chai
RIP sha to the departed

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by darlingnuel(m): 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ishilove:
Which kind of nonsense English is this? This is Egun, not English. You have succeeded in confusing, rather than informing us. Please edit your post and write in Englishangry

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to
use perfect grammar and punctuation.
Are u interested in the updates or his grammar? Smh

15 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Vivianscott(f): 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
pix, pls

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by MadCow1: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
all4naija:

I am talking about the dirty environment not the dead people.

Why do you take delight in running down Nigeria/ns?! angry

Shey na dirty environment we dey talk about here?! Abi you no hear say people die?! angry

This na that your bad character wey you get wey dey piss me off... angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by vecman22(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
is a big lie oooooooo,,am dere rite abt now and nothing like dat happened..... all dis bloggers self.....
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Agbgift(f): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Samiceman: Hmmmmm, May his soul rest in peace. Amen
Na who die? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Layolaw(f): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Huuuummm, i pray that my/family blood will never be use for sacrifice in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by MadCow1: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Layolaw: Huuuummm, i pray that my/family blood will never be use for sacrifice in Jesus name

See them.... grin

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by epospiky(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
Oh my gracious God! This seems unbelievable. My their souls rest in peace with the lord. *SMH* So pathetic!
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by soldierdollar(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
all4naija: That is a sad news. RIP to those who are dead! cry cry

Why does Nigerian environment often look like this? I don't understand what is going on! angry

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxVkjrKIgAAaqn8.jpg:medium[/img]

I tire. Always brown in color angry

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by CharlieMaria(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
How come there was no prophecy about this? Has his visionppower failed? Fake prophetttttttt.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Worksunlimited: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
Pastor Joshua saw it, buh unfortunately in the middle of the enlightenment there was an error in vision connection, so a blur occurred from the scrambled full vision..

R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
Samiceman: Hmmmmm, May his soul rest in peace. Amen

Ahn ahn!! the MOG neva die yet o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.