Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) (174947 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by CharlieMaria(m): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
synergycom19:
YOU ARE JUST IGNORANT OF SPIRITUAL THINGS, BUT YOU MUST BE CAREFUL
You mean Native Doctor?

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by kpawoosay: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
Austindark:
stop defending wat u don't know..
d so called pastors will tell u dat dey ve no been to hospital since birth n dat d anointing is enough
besides Jesus saw his own death, were dey not supposed to do more dan him??
so pls lets pray for d dead

you that Is talking. what do u no about the word of God. bible do not embrace criticism. there are a lot of mystery that happen in this world that we can't explain. so the only solution here is to pray for the injured and not the dead cos the dead now faces judgment. No prayer can save them now. Read ur bible oh you catholics...

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by igwedaboss(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
kilokeys: shocked i hope its nt d main auditorium o..

cos water dey flow from altar.. birds dey fly everywhere.. na ecological system on its own.

cos if na im... na NATURAL DISASTER be that o!!
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by zicoraads: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Well...over to the conspiracy theorists!

RIP to the dead.

It doesn't matter the effort the devil puts into trying to derail ourbelieve in God. As Christians and believers, temptations would come, persecution would come, the devil would try to tempt us to loose faith in God.

First it was Christ Embassy, now SCOAN. But it doesn't matter which denomination it affects, we are all Christians and therefore an attack on one is an attack on us all. We shall prevail and the devil would be shamed.

17 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by deeptechcool(m): 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
Acidosis:
You are a perpetual ediot. Drop your condolence; or walk away with your i-diocy.
Acidosis: Come to think of it, the best place to locate the world greatest ediots is Nairaland/Nigeria.
We are talking about lives here; your hatred doesn't count.
Unbelievers and rebels need to understand that their thoughts and feelings have been predicted long before their great grandfathers were born.
Satan said to Jesus, "did you not call yourself the son of God? Powerful & mighty? So why is it difficult for you to turn a stone into bread?"
While on the cross on Calvary, some said to him: "Since you call yourself the son of God; hian! Why don't you save yourself now?" cheesy
Ediotic Nairalanders are now saying: "T.B Joshua, are you not the same man who sees vision about plane crash? Why didn't you see vision about your building?"
What a correlation.
Anyways, evils occur daily; and so long we remain here on earth, we cannot escape all the happenings - christian, moslem or whatever...
The opinion of an unbeliever will never count, even in hell.
RIP to the dead & quick recovery to the injured. May God heal their wounds, pains and agony.
God bless SCOAN
God bless the members and partners of SCOAN
It is well.
Acidosis:
You are a perpetual ediot. Drop your condolence; or walk away with your i-diocy.

I am no worshipper of man neither am I a sheep because "to whom brain is given, common sense is expected". You can continue to wallow in your perpetual ignorance, it is none of my business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by chromoTop: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ishilove:
Which kind of nonsense English is this? This is Egun, not English. You have succeeded in confusing, rather than informing us. Please edit your post and write in Englishangry

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to
use perfect grammar and punctuation.

what the Egun language has got to do with his poor diction and punctuation I don't understand.

This is uncalled for. Egun is a language and it isn't gibberish or poorly strcutured. Learn to respect other people's culture. sad

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by deeptechcool(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
Acidosis:
Acidosis: Come to think of it, the best place to locate the world greatest ediots is Nairaland/Nigeria.
We are talking about lives here; your hatred doesn't count.
Unbelievers and rebels need to understand that their thoughts and feelings have been predicted long before their great grandfathers were born.
Satan said to Jesus, "did you not call yourself the son of God? Powerful & mighty? So why is it difficult for you to turn a stone into bread?"
While on the cross on Calvary, some said to him: "Since you call yourself the son of God; hian! Why don't you save yourself now?" cheesy
Ediotic Nairalanders are now saying: "T.B Joshua, are you not the same man who sees vision about plane crash? Why didn't you see vision about your building?"
What a correlation.
Anyways, evils occur daily; and so long we remain here on earth, we cannot escape all the happenings - christian, moslem or whatever...
The opinion of an unbeliever will never count, even in hell.
RIP to the dead & quick recovery to the injured. May God heal their wounds, pains and agony.
God bless SCOAN
God bless the members and partners of SCOAN
It is well.
Acidosis:

I am no worshipper of man neither am I a sheep because "to whom brain is given, common sense is expected". You can continue to wallow in your perpetual ignorance, it is none of my business. For any doubt, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Chrisx1x(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
This news has so many loopholes in it,its now on its 9th page and there is stil no picture to back it up.
@ Op,if u want me to believe this trash,then provide the evidence to support your claims[pictures]
you dnt just post something here just because u want to make front page or be the first to report it.Thank u
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
MissTeaseMe: What!!!
The natural thing will be to say, "WHY DIDN'T THE MOG SEE THIS COMING"

Only hope it aint true...
Modified some people are wasting their time to quote and insult me, cos the MOG cld not predict the collapse of his building. Guess what?

I DONT GIVE A SHIT!!!
gringringringrin
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by bxcode(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
Thou shall not judge, lest you will be judged.
Rip to the dead and quick recovery to the wounded.
Am out.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Idrismusty97: Yea true! god can show him a plane will crash or a natural disaster will happen somewhere but he won't show him a building in his own premises will collapses killing almost 70 innocent lives. I love this magnificent god! He really works in mysterious ways.
do you believe God showed him those things?
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by DuchessLily(f): 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hmmmm...hope non of †ђξ international visitors taken τ̲̅ȍ †ђξ hospital has Ebola virus. May †ђξ souls of †ђξ dead ones RIP
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Harmvirus(f): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
Too many judges..smh.. Well, all I can say is RIP to the dead
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by reincarnation: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
This cracked me up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Tessy10: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
Wat's so diff 4 u 2 understand there?
Read ma post over again...i dn't believe dis news...
He gv d prophecy of a big church fallin n if it was abt SC0AN den he wld hv seen it
haven said dat,it only means dis news z fake or better still a propaganda.THANK U
CoolHunk:
Amen. But then again.... We don't get you.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
Bros no vex Oooo, make we call you to confirm d news abi na wetin?
louischinedu23: Its just a big hotel near the church

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Olusanya333(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dux01: do you believe God showed him those things?
It tire me ooo my bro.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nichobabe(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
It is when bad thing happen, that you will hear people saying that pastors are human, and not super-human but when you consider them human and want to correct or criticise them you will hear "touch not my anointed", God will strike you if you talk bad of MOG or "our spiritual father" are you not afraid of the MOG? etc.

Since they have put themselves as mini-GOD people will continue to be surprise when things common only to humans happen to them, like divorce and disaster.

10 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by tommynico(m): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
Some people are so daft that they just can't reason, jumping to judge without the true knowledge of what actually happened.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by dopedealer(m): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
MOG WHAT'S UR STORY? Or Jesus said you shuld not speak

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dividends of using Old aged mason men as Engineers.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by jaybee104(m): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
na lie jor
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by toseen29: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
Commuting thru that axis a couple of tym in the past and noticing continous construction/expansion works been done on som of the buildings, i always ask myself if the initial plan/design for those buildings included the additional floors subsequently added to them. We can't really say the reason for this collapse but i expect proper investigation be done by the authorities(governement, coren e.t.c) with documented reports released to the public so we can all learn one or two lesson. RIP to the dead and wish the wounded quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by PharmFonex(m): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Idrismusty97(m): 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
emusmith: For your ears only...As long as we're in this world, your world, your hope: misfortunes can happen BUT we won't be fazed, perplexed, troubled, be in despair by them. We'll get up better than we were...Most of us don't know what it means to fail or be disappointed. TB Joshua is human. Stop hating!
↓↓
Nichobabe: It is when bad thing happen, that you will hear people saying that pastors are human, and not super-human but when you consider them human and want to correct or criticise them you will hear "touch not my anointed", God will strike you if you talk bad of MOG or "our spiritual father" are you not afraid of the MOG? etc.
Since they have put themselves as mini-GOD people will continue to be surprise when things common only to humans happen to them, like divorce and disaster.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ijbeauty(f): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
Swagztv: Whaaaat!!! Hmmm u dnt mean it? did d building collapsed or u mean d house fell down?

Pls tell me the difference
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Austindark(m): 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
kpawoosay: .

you that Is talking. what do u no about the word of God. bible do not embrace criticism. there are a lot of mystery that happen in this world that we can't explain. so the only solution here is to pray for the injured and not the dead cos the dead now faces judgment. No prayer can save them now. Read ur bible oh you catholics...
see what religious fanatism ve reduced u to
just tell what d ur so called pastor does wen u take corpse to church for burial..
tell me dey don't pray and I will stop replying u..
pls stop defending defending what u don't know
just try and see d truth for what it really is n stop being a slave to some self imposed mog

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by franklingud(m): 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lacomus: Jesus can rebuild it in three days
..... Even Jesus will destroy it the more!

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Idrismusty97:
↓↓
Blah Blah Blah...
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
mindworx:
i like your dimples smiley

How old are you? Some people just lost their lives and all you could say is that. You are a big fooool

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Geenickel(m): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
This is a sign of d MOG's ingenuity.........SIMPLE
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nwanneluv(f): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
s3nn2x: Hehehehehehe

This is hilarious.

I am supposed to be sad...

This is someone that sees visions...yet could not see what was coming.

I hope no live was lost sha. I also hope it is not true.
If you existed during the time of JESUS CHRIST maybe you would have told him to come down from the cross and save himself just like the unbelievers of those days

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.