Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building (40377 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Stellaodoni1(f): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
The synagogue church of all nations finally released official statement concerning the collapse of the church building in the early hours today, they confirmed that it was not the church auditorium as reported : read full details from source :

https://www.facebook.com/tbjministries/posts/715851775202268

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by experimentist: 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
FTC
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Gloria3389(f): 1:53am On Sep 13, 2014
ehya.... one minute silence on NL

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 13, 2014
I thought TBJ is clairvoyant? How come he did not see this coming? Something is amiss here!

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by zopaks: 2:38am On Sep 13, 2014
sorry for the incedent
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by free2ryhme: 4:24am On Sep 13, 2014
Seriously?
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by jnrbayano(m): 4:51am On Sep 13, 2014
omonuan: I thought TBJ is clairvoyant? How come he did not see this coming? Something is amiss here!

Haven't you seen a dibia/babalawo making people rich yet stay in abject penury?

Can you question the dibia/babalawo?

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 13, 2014
angry Some Lagosians are daft, why stand on the debris of a collapsed building. These ones should be sent to Borno State

10 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by mcfarlin(m): 5:57am On Sep 13, 2014
omonuan: I thought TBJ is clairvoyant? How come he did not see this coming? Something is amiss here!

Network problem,no subscription for the week...let the deceiver(s) continue decieving themselves.

7 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by mcfarlin(m): 5:59am On Sep 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

Wow!...so it now seems apt to compare a babalawo with a so called man of GOD??

For the records the dibia/babalawo knows the consequences of getting rich through diabolic means....but please don't console yourself with weak comparisons.

47 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by nwaobitex: 6:02am On Sep 13, 2014
rip
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by jnrbayano(m): 6:48am On Sep 13, 2014
mcfarlin:

Wow!...so it now seems apt to compare a babalawo with a so called man of GOD??

For the records the dibia/babalawo knows the consequences of getting rich through diabolic means....but please don't console yourself with weak comparisons.

Where ever you read a comparism, I am yet to see.

I gave an instance of what normally happens in this country that is ludicrous.

8 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Leetunechi: 6:49am On Sep 13, 2014
Madam.

Post the full details here or

gerrout!

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by jnrbayano(m): 6:53am On Sep 13, 2014
tmabin: angry Some Lagosians are daft, why stand on the debris of a collapsed building. These ones should be sent to Borno State

I believe they are there in search of valuables to take home.

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by mcfarlin(m): 6:54am On Sep 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

Where ever you read a comparism, I am yet to see.

I gave an instance of what normally happens in this country that is ludicrous.

What can be more ludicrous than people preaching the gospel of prosperity?.

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Stellaodoni1(f): 6:59am On Sep 13, 2014
Leetunechi: Madam.

Post the full details here or

gerrout!

I don't appreciate rudeness here so please be cul . If u wanna get more info the link is there . Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Leetunechi: 7:02am On Sep 13, 2014
Stellaodoni1:

I don't appreciate rudeness here so please be cul . If u wanna get more info the link is there . Thanks

cheesy cheesy

i'm not clicking that link tongue tongue

21 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by jnrbayano(m): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2014
mcfarlin:

What can be more ludicrous than people preaching the gospel of prosperity?.

Oh I see. I just deduced you thought I am in support of such gospels?

You are yet to understand why I quoted you the first time.

There are many things which happen in this country that is ludicrous. For instance,

he forcasts disasters elsewhere but couldn't forcast for himself.

Dibia/Babalawo makes a consulter rich yet remains poor

Marriage experts give good councel that nurtures an ailing marriage back to life but stay divorced

Some pastors damning people to hell contrary to what our Master Jesus will do yet they can't stay away from scandals that in truth is capable of leading one to hell

Etc......

People seem to know how to solve people's problems but linger sorrowfully themselves on such problems which they provided remedies for.

I think I opened a thread sometime ago which depicted that.

11 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by mcfarlin(m): 7:15am On Sep 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

Oh I see. I just deduced you thought I am in support of such gospels?

You are yet to understand why I quoted you the first time.

There are many things which happen in this country that is ludicrous. For instance,

he forcasts disasters elsewhere but couldn't forcast for himself.

Dibia/Babalawo makes a consulter rich yet remains poor

Marriage experts give good councel that nurtures an ailing marriage back to live but stay divorced

Some pastors damning people to hell contrary to what our Master Jesus will do yet they can't stay away from scandals that in truth is capable of leading one to hell

Etc......

People seem to know how to solve people's problems but linger sorrowfully themselves on such problems which they provided remedies for.

I think I opened a thread sometime ago which depicted that.

Sorry I misconstrued your earlier post

Must be because am hyperventilating.

Seen too many shortsighted individuals on this thread and other ones defending pastorpreneurs.

9 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by omotenah(f): 7:30am On Sep 13, 2014
sorry, I'm never gon click on that link

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Stellaodoni1(f): 8:09am On Sep 13, 2014
omotenah: sorry, I'm never gon click on that link

No one is forcing u sweetheart . Thanks u hv a great sense of humour

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by obidevine(m): 8:16am On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Delafruita(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2014
This threadnis misleading and should be taken down.that picture is not from synagogue.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by MadCow1: 8:26am On Sep 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

And this answers his question how please... undecided

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Stellaodoni1(f): 8:45am On Sep 13, 2014
Delafruita: This threadnis misleading and should be taken down.that picture is not from synagogue.

Another photo now . Thanks
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 13, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by okerekepaul: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2014
We Sell quality IT Products in bulk
Such as Laptop/Desktop Computers,
Projectors, Scanners, Digital Photo Copiers and
consumables, Printers, POS, etc.
All at a very negotiable and reasonable price.
Call us now on 08159090266

E.g HP Laser jet p1102 @N15,500 and HP Lasetjet p1102wireless @N19,000

Email:paul.okereke@compovine.com
Address: 11, Oshitelu street, off Otigba Street,
Computer Village, Ikeja Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Bryan12(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2014
I was here
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 13, 2014
The Architect, civil engineer and builder should be under arrest immediately.

But knowing Nigeria it won't happen.

This is a total and complete collapse of a building without any external force. This is a new kind of a thing.

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by iheanyi40(m): 11:14am On Sep 13, 2014
R.I.p to d dead

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by Yazmin: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2014
Why is it that our so called prophets,Alfas and mallams cannot prophesy beyond the tip of their noses on events that affect them directly, but can give wild goose predictions on vague events and obtain the nods of the gullible.

#Team2019...... grin
Re: Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building by stevolinkon40: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2014
Any other thing?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? / Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS / Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.