Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... (3081 Views)

Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? / How Many Did This, Back In Secondary School Days? (pics) / Your Secondary School And University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by tayooluwole: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
As for me, I finished from a public secondary school in ilesha of osun state. Somehow, it has been observed that no public secondary schools that does not have stobborn students among its flocks of students. Whenever I'm griped with the memory of secondary school days, a guy do come my mind. I will call the guy a thug by his activities and behaviour. He was in ss3 while I was in ss2. He was popularly called AJAYI. This is a guy that is respected and feared by both the teachers and students. He beat hell out of students at the slightest provocation and exchange blow with teachers whenever the madness in his head needed to display. He came to school at his own convinient time and no body was feat including the principal to challenge his lateness. He was so feared that his fellow students did run at the sight of him even at a far distance. He walked at all times with his very small axe in his bag and lebe (dagger) in his pockect. I could remember the day he sent me puffpuff, he did not give me money and yet he told me to bring 20 naira change. He collected my sandals with the promise to give me back when I returned. I had no money on me and I dare not reported him to the school authority. So, I raised the money trough borrowing to do as he told me. He was admitted into my school after he was rusticated in his 5th school, the school authority was so relunctant to accept him but his parent pleaded that he has changed. There was a time he was arrested( through the concerted effort of many able teachers) when he was fighting his fellow students who were 3 in number and who later became his disciple. He was kept in a small class room and the class was locked up. 1hr later, he broke the burglary and ran through the window. Immediate he found his way out, he went to sit on a fence and started giving warning that no teacher should come to school the following day. The teachers were just looking at him from a far distance and no one out them was brave enough to make movement towards the fence where he was sited. He came to school the following day in full red face at the time all the students were busy receiving lectures in their respective classes. He walked-in to my class particarly in company of his disciples who were 3 in numbers. They picked chairs without even minding the presence of teacher in the class. They went to sit at the middle of the field and they were looking in full alert in case of any casala, in case anybody wanna challenge them. The teachers gathered themselves and resorted into calling police to come to their aid. At the sight of the armed police men, AJAYI and his disciple fled into the nearby bush. He was later arrested in his home. He was tortured by the police and rusticated by the school authority. Despite his rustication at this time, he did come to school but did stay at the jungle. AJAYI was a dreaded student then, he was very popular even to other schools. He did lead the squad of fighters that represent my school in case of a crisis involving my school and anyother school... I salute this guy courage and not his way of life.... Please name the most dreaded THUG in your own secondary school days and what he was known for....

6 Likes

Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by amiskurie(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
Okito

VIC
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by amiskurie(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
For me,I was known to be every fine girls boyfriend
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by Mutuwa(m): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
Me
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by ITbomb(m): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
Solo was 2 years ahead of us and Chima was in my class but we fear him more than any teacher .

Chima prefer to stay outside than inside the class. After so much punishment without hope, the Principal decided to create a new post of responsibility for him, he was made the Truancy Prefect.

If Chima finds you outside 2 mins after the bell was rung for break over, you are in hot soup. His punishment ranges from extortion, running errands for him and his gf (I still wonder what those small girls saw in him, protection?), frog jump, doing his assignment and copying his note. He only hang you over to the school authority when he is satisfy with torturing you.

I saw him 15 years later, he never went beyond secondary school but he is managing a successful motor spare parts business AND HE IS MARRIED while I'm not yet

8 Likes

Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by amiskurie(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
ITbomb: Solo was 2 years ahead of us and Chima was in my class but we fear him more than any teacher .

Chima prefer to stay outside than inside the class. After so much punishment without hope, the Principal decided to create a new post of responsibility for him, he was made the Truancy Prefect.

If Chima finds you outside 2 mins after the bell was rung for break over, you are in hot soup. His punishment ranges from extortion, running errands for him and his gf (I still wonder what those small girls saw in him, protection?), frog jump, doing his assignment and copying his note. He only hang you over to the school authority when he is satisfy with torturing you.

I saw him 15 years later, he never went beyond secondary school but he is managing a successful motor spare parts business AND HE IS MARRIED while I'm not yet
It's not really about being in class,its about being of class
AMISKURIE
angry
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
amiskurie:
It's not really about being in class,its about being of class
AMISKURIE
angry
from your pic I can safely conclude you were a bully in school.

4 Likes

Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by b3llo(m): 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
I used to have a class mate Samuel who joined us in SS2, our school was a missionary sch(ECWA). He was a transferred student from a Govt Sch in Gwagwalada, he was feared by almost every of my mate including myself, we named him Baddo that was in 2009. He challenge the big boys to fight him in the course of their fighting if blood does not spill he will never stop. His action sends fear into our brain that we dare not cross his path, junior and senior boys were scared of him because he did many weird things like breaking bottles and flourescent tube on his head, at times he will gatter razor blade, broken bottles and chew it. He gets whatever he wants from anyone because students were afraid of saying no to his demand even if you say "NO" to him, he will come and bugle your locker. The very day a prefect challenged him for breaking a junior students locker, he slapped the shit out of the prefect and threatened to beat the hell out of him. I remember vividly one night when a class-mate asked him for his money because he bought his betula sandals before we knew it it almost turned into a fight; he nevered paid or returned that shoes till this very day. This guy will smoke and drink any place he deemed convenient for him. He showed us incision all over his body signifying his Juju, he met his waterloo when he fought Akubo, he ran for his safety because he suffered defeat. Since then he avoided fight with the red neck. His crime were brought to book that he was expelled from sch, what a sign of relief to students and the school at large. His crimes were much. Towards the end of his stay he usually comes to my place to teach him Maths that made us friends till now.

2 Likes

Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by amiskurie(m): 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
careytommy:
Hahaha!
U missed!!

I was loved by many
I was every girl's boo
I was in a group of six handsome boys
I was the reason bitchys go to battle like bitchys that they are
I was a hero,having atleast 2girls in each and every classes
I was me.

grin grin
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
hmmmmmm, we hav many bully in my own school oooo ranging from senior student to my classmate i cant even remember all their names, i attend sari iganmu high school nd believe me if you are a slowpoke you wouldnt survive a week in the school, too many bullies ranging frm my classmates to senior students etc agbo,agba,bonshere,odey,ila,ojo,alaba,demuren,andrew,muliko,timber,oloso,ogun and so on so forth
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by Janeify(f): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
this topic go make sense o
smiley
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by UniqueGem(m): 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
tayooluwole: As for me, I finished from a public secondary school in ilesha of osun state. Somehow, it has been observed that no public secondary schools that does not have stobborn students among its flocks of students. Whenever I'm griped with the memory of secondary school days, a guy do come my mind. I will call the guy a thug by his activities and behaviour. He was in ss3 while I was in ss2. He was popularly called AJAYI. This is a guy that is respected and feared by both the teachers and students. He beat hell out of students at the slightest provocation and exchange blow with teachers whenever the madness in his head needed to display. He came to school at his own convinient time and no body was feat including the principal to challenge his lateness. He was so feared that his fellow students did run at the sight of him even at a far distance. He walked at all times with his very small axe in his bag and lebe (dagger) in his pockect. I could remember the day he sent me puffpuff, he did not give me money and yet he told me to bring 20 naira change. He collected my sandals with the promise to give me back when I returned. I had no money on me and I dare not reported him to the school authority. So, I raised the money trough borrowing to do as he told me. He was admitted into my school after he was rusticated in his 5th school, the school authority was so relunctant to accept him but his parent pleaded that he has changed. There was a time he was arrested( through the concerted effort of many able teachers) when he was fighting his fellow students who were 3 in number and who later became his disciple. He was kept in a small class room and the class was locked up. 1hr later, he broke the burglary and ran through the window. Immediate he found his way out, he went to sit on a fence and started giving warning that no teacher should come to school the following day. The teachers were just looking at him from a far distance and no one out them was brave enough to make movement towards the fence where he was sited. He came to school the following day in full red face at the time all the students were busy receiving lectures in their respective classes. He walked-in to my class particarly in company of his disciples who were 3 in numbers. They picked chairs without even minding the presence of teacher in the class. They went to sit at the middle of the field and they were looking in full alert in case of any casala, in case anybody wanna challenge them. The teachers gathered themselves and resorted into calling police to come to their aid. At the sight of the armed police men, AJAYI and his disciple fled into the nearby bush. He was later arrested in his home. He was tortured by the police and rusticated by the school authority. Despite his rustication at this time, he did come to school but did stay at the jungle. AJAYI was a dreaded student then, he was very popular even to other schools. He did lead the squad of fighters that represent my school in case of a crisis involving my school and anyother school... I salute this guy courage and not his way of life.... Please name the most dreaded THUG in your own secondary school days and what he was known for....
LOL!! The guy na BOKO HARAM
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by UniqueGem(m): 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
amiskurie:
Hahaha!
U missed!!

I was loved by many
I was every girl's boo
I was me.

grin grin
Shut up mofo.

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by UniqueGem(m): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
b3llo: I used to have a class mate Samuel who joined us in SS2, our school was a missionary sch(ECWA). He was a transferred student from a Govt Sch in Gwagwalada, he was feared by almost every of my mate including myself, we named him Baddo that was in 2009. He challenge the big boys to fight him in the course of their fighting if blood does not spill he will never stop. His action sends fear into our brain that we dare not cross his path, junior and senior boys were scared of him because he did many weird things like breaking bottles and flourescent tube on his head, at times he will gatter razor blade, broken bottles and chew it. He gets whatever he wants from anyone because students were afraid of saying no to his demand even if you say "NO" to him, he will come and bugle your locker. The very day a prefect challenged him for breaking a junior students locker, he slapped the shit out of the prefect and threatened to beat the hell out of him. I remember vividly one night when a class-mate asked him for his money because he bought his betula sandals before we knew it it almost turned into a fight; he nevered paid or returned that shoes till this very day. This guy will smoke and drink any place he deemed convenient for him. He showed us incision all over his body signifying his Juju, he met his waterloo when he fought Akubo, he ran for his safety because he suffered defeat. Since then he avoided fight with the red neck. His crime were brought to book that he was expelled from sch, what a sign of relief to students and the school at large. His crimes were much. Towards the end of his stay he usually comes to my place to teach him Maths that made us friends till now.
chai!! Chewing broken bottles and razor blade? Lol!! I swear he'll be fun to watch.
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by amiskurie(m): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
UniqueGem: Shut up mofo.
Go n die jelly-brain!
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by menix(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
careytommy:

I swear, u mst b a prophet..
Dat dude aint smiling..
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by thrizzle(m): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
in my secondary school lsmc badore before i transferred there was this guy jando I was in js2 when he was in SS2 every student feared that guy Sha he even had this song he used to sing ''jando no wan know jando no send them all my juniors lie down flat all my juniors kneel down there'' it was pretty catchy

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by menix(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
Snr. Derod
NNSS Ojo
He was d most dreaded, can remember doz dayz once @ sight I change course.
Thou we had butty dreaded guyz then..
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by clemmonce(m): 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
I went to Gci ikorodu. There was the guy we call him 2pac that is what everyone call him. I don't even know his real name. This guy was so rugged that he slaps teachers. I actually witnessed one where he slaped our I.r.k teacher a man for scolding him. one day on the assembly ground he was called...... to be continued

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by mujiboy(m): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
Unfortunately, we that attended private school without bully,No fun to catch..
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by adegwurulez(m): 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
mine was a thug named xisco who always visit our school to terrorize students. He used to be friends with most seniors until those seniors graduated. Xisco became a handfull for both students and teachers. He jumps over the school fence whenever he likes, he disrupts classes whenever he feels likes, he bullies and extort money from students as he wishes. Omo xisco disturb school like cray!

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
Slashes sisters...
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by slinkman(m): 12:06am On Sep 13, 2014
amiskurie:
Hahaha!
U missed!!

I was loved by many
I was every girl's boo
I was me.

grin grin
wait, with that your pic? shocked, bros fear god oo

5 Likes

Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by donwilly3: 12:17am On Sep 13, 2014
Omo mine waz de reverend sisters.If dose unmarried women giv u punishment,u will kip cryin like some1 dat cn never be consoled.DEY wil extort money frm parents nd stil giv heavy punishments.I remember 1 wen dose women asked me to pick pin 4 shoutin alleluia durin lent 4 lyk 40 mins.Dey wer de thugs to we students

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by Cerenza(f): 12:28am On Sep 13, 2014
careytommy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by mactoni91(m): 1:48am On Sep 13, 2014
Mine iS saint mary's college private school.....gbenga otusile ,osahon and labaran,justice and papi....

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by Gloria3389(f): 2:16am On Sep 13, 2014
R.I.P to the girl I would have mentioned
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by obyrich(m): 3:13am On Sep 13, 2014
Bob Satan was his name. He would come to class, drop a stainless pistol on the desk and ask
Us to start dropping our offerings. You dare not refuse to coperate.

4 Likes

Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by ionsman: 5:13am On Sep 13, 2014
amiskurie: For me,I was known to be every fine girls boyfriend
What was the question?

4 Likes

Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by Nutase: 6:06am On Sep 13, 2014
snr waylay williams

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Updates On Federal College Of Education Akoka Part Time Form / Americans Are Discussing About Nigerians On Twitter. Here Is What They're Saying / Buy Waec/neco/jamb Scratch Cards For 2009 At A Very Cheap Rate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.