Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... (3103 Views)

Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? / How Many Did This, Back In Secondary School Days? (pics) / Your Secondary School And University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by wolegzy: 6:48am On Sep 13, 2014
Akeem and his boys had gone to waylay Mr Salami - our lanky,intimidating, and widely detested Masquerade - whip expert Economics teacher the previous day on his way back from Church.

Mr Salami had a special love for whipping students with his brown, long and thick masquerade whip. The female teachers in my School will always call him to help discipline a whole class for noise making and he would gladly accept to flog about 60 students on a 10 stoke a student ration.

Looking at him that Monday morning on the assembly ground stages gave me (and a great number of other students) great joy. Mr Salami had a bandaged head, a POP on his bent left arm, a swollen red lip, a plastered left eye and a neck upholstery device holding his neck.

Akeem and the boys really did a neat and very Good job and deserved a NoBel prize for this feat.

I heard the Principal ordered two male teachers to bring the acused who he said was about to be taught a lesson of his life.

Suddenly I saw him being lead to the Assembly ground stage with his round black smooth face, his two hands tied like a common criminal and his neatly starched white on white looking sparking white.

As soon as the students populace saw their Villain, their Robin Hood and freedom fighter, they began to chorus his name.
"Akeem, Akeem, Akeem "

The atmosphere on the assembly ground that day was ecstatic and charged.

I didn't know when "Akeem, Akeem, Akeem " came out of my mouth.

"Everybody quiet and go on your knees" , our already embarrassed Principal screamed.

The whole assembly became as silent as a grave yard and every one was cursing their luck for having to knee on a dusty assembly ground on a Monday morning.

I remembered all the stress of washing my old white- white with Super blue OMO after I had soaked them in Ajinomoto/warm water solution - in those days they say it makes white clothes whiter. Lol

"I can't believe you all are celebrating a thug, roque and ill-mannered student that did this to your nice, hardworking and diligent Economics teacher" .

The last part of the Principal 's comment attracted some "Na lie " shouts from the senior student's session of the assembly.

........ to be continued
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by lionduke(m): 8:14am On Sep 13, 2014
I worry ooo, But I Thank God for my mom, her prayers arrested me, and to Charles Umeh. hs mentorship impacted positively.
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by yuzedo: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2014
am d most toutest & warrior boy in my school kiddies sweetland acedemy , banana iceland, ikoyi. Motto - d eagle have landed, iyanoworo mawole. angry angry Tenk. smiley

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by amiskurie(m): 8:58am On Sep 13, 2014
UniqueGem: Shut up mofo.
Your papa right eye and left yansh !
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by thorpido(m): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2014
The most notorious guy in my secondary school is dead now.Many of them like that don't last long.
He wrote his name on the back of a junior student with a blade.

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2014
thorpido: The most notorious guy in my secondary school is dead now.Many of them like that don't last long.
He wrote his name on the back of a junior student with a blade
shocked shocked shocked
You don't have teachers or guardians kinda undecided
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by thorpido(m): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2014
MarvellousGod: shocked shocked shocked
You don't have teachers or guardians kinda undecided
It's a boarding school.The act was done in the dormitory. He was expelled when the authorities found out.
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by onuwaje(m): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2014
FGC warri boys... beasts in human clothing.. #teamFGCWarri

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2014
thorpido: It's a boarding school.The act was done in the dormitory. He was expelled when the authorities found out.
Alright, better. ..The guy wicked shaaa
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by rattlesnake(m): 11:31am On Sep 13, 2014
lasisi
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by Yinkatolu: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2014
Vandam. Fagba grammar school. He fights every friday back then.
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by tellwisdom: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2014
amiskurie: For me,I was known to be every fine girls boyfriend

Is that what the subject is all about?? ...Your face wey craw craw don build house put undecided

4 Likes

Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by armadeo(m): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
onuwaje: FGC warri boys... beasts in human clothing.. #teamFGCWarri

I swear down. I remember the days of dodan barracks, the Sicilian clan etc. Men those days you see students who looked like house masters. Many senior boys actually shaved back then.

They had mad nicknames

Ultimate warrior always painted his face
Damba
Namsa
Tipapa
Mai do
Scott adewale very notorious

Men those days sha!
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by Dlionsheart: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
Back then in GOVT. SEC. SCH, LUAWII. the fear of

DON SAVIOUR,
DON CAPIITO &
24 CARTONS OF TROUBLE

was the beginning of wisdom.

Though DON SAVIOUR was wicked, merciless, brutal and feared by all; he was brilliant, intelligent, neat & very outspoken. Till now, I still wonder about his rear or double combinations: intelligent and very stubborn at same time.

His classmates called him Mr. President.
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by clemmonce(m): 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
to be continued
So one day on the assembly ground his name was called that he should come out. You have to see the way he was bouncing. He went out all the teacher were on standby he has so much humiliated them. he claimed the podium na so like 6 teachers gathered the guy forced him to lay on a table so they can flog him, as they were trying to hold the properly na so the guy slipped from them and ran away he jumped a one storey building because the podium in the school was the balcony of the first floor,of our senior school block na so this guy oooo enter bush you have to come and see the way students were hailing this guy. he became more popular. Part 2, The coming back of tupac. Gci ikorodu true story
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by UniqueGem(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
clemmonce: to be continued
So one day on the assembly ground his name was called that he should come out. You have to see the way he was bouncing. He went out all the teacher were on standby he has so much humiliated them. he claimed the podium na so like 6 teachers gathered the guy forced him to lay on a table so they can flog him, as they were trying to hold the properly na so the guy slipped from them and ran away he jumped a one storey building because the podium in the school was the balcony of the first floor,of our senior school block na so this guy oooo enter bush you have to come and see the way students were hailing this guy. he became more popular. Part 2, The coming back of tupac. Gci ikorodu true story
Bros, respect yaself and finish dis tory once. I go dissect u ooo.
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by amiskurie(m): 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
tellwisdom:

Is that what the subject is all about?? ...Your face wey craw craw don build house put undecided
Epic miss!
I swear the girl in your dream can never be fresh like me talkless of you looser.

Put up your ugly pics basket head with jelly brain.
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by musaajebor(m): 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
clemmonce: to be continued
bros u are a master storytellar
abeg give us d part 2 make d weekend edition end well
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by tellwisdom: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
amiskurie:
Epic miss!
I swear the girl in your dream can never be fresh like me talkless of you looser.

Put up your ugly pics basket head with jelly brain.

Fresh??...U mean u re fresh?? sad .

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by coobboy(m): 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
UniqueGem: Shut up mofo.
Omo yabatech
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lots of them...

Ogwuiyi/ogui..
Mgbamgba
Doncee

But the greatest of them marafakas...

Okpontu aka okpobaba...dispatching evil men and all robbers in coal city and environs to Hades..one of the strongest men ever lived..
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by onuwaje(m): 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
armadeo:

I swear down. I remember the days of dodan barracks, the Sicilian clan etc. Men those days you see students who looked like house masters. Many senior boys actually shaved back then.

They had mad nicknames

Ultimate warrior always painted his face
Damba
Namsa
Tipapa
Mai do
Scott adewale very notorious

Men those days sha!
What set?
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
menix: Snr. Derod
NNSS Ojo
He was d most dreaded, can remember doz dayz once @ sight I change course.
Thou we had butty dreaded guyz then..
My school!!! which set were you?
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by UniqueGem(m): 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
coobboy:
Omo yabatech
Me no dey yabatech ooo.
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by clemmonce(m): 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
yea.,The tupac story continues.
That day in school was a day I don't think any student present will ever forget everywhere was so rowdy.one week pass we no see tupac for school, two weeks pass no tupac. then on the third week he showed up, but he did not come alone..... see boys.... a liltle digression there is bad zone opposite my school they call the place Dagbolu village that place nah community of igbo smokers and amazingly students, young boys they among na from there tupac bring him boys. the first thing they do nah to beat our gateman to stuppor and tie am down because he was given an instruction never to let tupac enter the school again ,,he stopping them from entering nah so they deal with the baba ooo. They were heading to a certain place can you guess.

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by seankay(m): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
onuwaje: FGC warri boys... beasts in human clothing.. #teamFGCWarri
my sec skul spent a night in dat skul wen we went on an excursion to delta and benin, 2005 or 2006 can't remember the exact year.O boy, dose guys show us pepper ovanyt!! I pitied the junior students, dem sufferings no b here shocked

But me and my guy shit 4 one of dem skul field 4 nyt sha so justice served grin
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by nickz(m): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
sec. sch was madt fun mehn!!!
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by menix(m): 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
researchQ: My school!!! which set were you?

Joined 1996...
U?
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 15, 2014
menix:

Joined 1996...
U?
Entered from SS 1 in 96 then passed out in 98.
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by menix(m): 9:31am On Sep 15, 2014
researchQ:
Entered from SS 1 in 96 then passed out in 98.

Then u mst kno D derod himsef..
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by NewDelhi(m): 8:49am On Feb 17, 2021
adegwurulez:
mine was a thug named xisco who always visit our school to terrorize students. He used to be friends with most seniors until those seniors graduated. Xisco became a handfull for both students and teachers. He jumps over the school fence whenever he likes, he disrupts classes whenever he feels likes, he bullies and extort money from students as he wishes. Omo xisco disturb school like cray!
This your xisco probably got his name from pro evolution soccer 5 lol

This is an interesting thread for FP. Date more stories.

Lalasticlala, Dominique obinoscopy
Re: Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... by NewDelhi(m): 8:50am On Feb 17, 2021
obyrich:
Bob Satan was his name. He would come to class, drop a stainless pistol on the desk and ask
Us to start dropping our offerings. You dare not refuse to coperate.
Like wtf grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eclipse Seen In Abuja Already!! PHOTOS / School To Resume 13th July 2020 / How Hard Could Medicine Be Should I Start The Course Please Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.