Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Your Secondary School And University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Secondary School And University? (54644 Views)

Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? / Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... / Rep Your Secondary School! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Secondary School And University? by motla(f): 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2005
What secondary school and university are/were you in?

Hey, everyone, what school are you in or were you in? I'm in Covenant University. I was in Federal Government Girls' College Ipetumodu. Everyone please post away!
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2005
A good site that'll help you keep in contact with your alumni and old school mates is Nigeria-Friends.com.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by mamba(m): 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2005
Im now in the school of NYSC

formerly in ESUT Enugu

formerly formerly in Chrisland college

will join the school of HUSTLERS in august after NYSC
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Seun(m): 2:55am On Apr 17, 2005
Mamba, I love your reply!

I have been in mambas future "School of Hustlers" for roughly two years.

Primary School: Mothers Joy Nursery and Primary School, Ogun State.

Junior Secondary School: International Secondary School, Ifako (ISSI).

Senior Secondary School: Home Science Association Secondary School, Alakuko.

1 Like

Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Chigszy(f): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2005
i know u only asked about secondary school and university but i felt like going all the way.

nursery school Chiazo nusery school - Enugu
primary school - Ekulu primary school - Enugu
Primary School - St Monicas primary school - Anambra state. that was during the division of state.
Primary School - University Primary school -Enugu
Secondary school- not in Nigeria
college - not in Nigeria
currently University - not in Nigeria
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2005
ok let me go the whole way too.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by tayotina(f): 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2005
ok guyz let me just follow suite.

Lawson Nursery and Primary School, Ibara, Abk, Ogun State
St. Bernadette Private School, Ibara, Abeokuta, Ogun State
Our Lady of Apostles JSS, Cape Coast, Central Region, Ghana
Our Lady of Apostles SSS, Ho, Volta Region, Ghana
Ho Polytechnic, Ho, Volta Region, Ghana
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Femi: 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2005
[color=Purple][/color]
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife - nursery and primary School
Moremi High School, Ile-ife - Secondary School
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife - University

----------- Free from school for now! Hoooray -----------
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by whizkid(f): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2005
Femi hi, I remember you from ife but I am sure you dont remember  me. You must really be a homesbody, everything ife,ife, Thank God you are out of that sad boring place now. Any way back in the day, I really thought you were cute, are you still cute  rolleyes
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Femi: 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2005
Hi Trish, no clues for me to help out in finding out whether I remember you too!! undecided
I am definitely cuter now. who would say otherwise? grin

Come to think of it, I think I once had a crush on you too! lol kiss Let's hook up on yahoo messenger! And let's talk about Ife, the good old times, and most certainly some cool new things ...
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Ra(f): 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2005
Femi, for your sake, you had better at least still be cute, forget cuter, or else trish will ..., you know the drill, mate.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Femi: 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2005
I grudgingly went to the barber this afternoon. From here, maybe a manicure ... Have a swell weekend!

Mmmh ... will some lipstick do? grin

Take care kiss
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by whizkid(f): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2005
Sorry what I posted earlier was a little off-topic,We are talking schools attended okay.

Hopebay college Lagos
Marymount College Agbor
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka( not Ife grin)

Femi the Ife thing was a joke, I happen to know someone who knows you and he asked me to play a little prank on you. Anyway Congratulations on your new..........................(you know what I mean).

1 Like

Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Femi: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2005
Not much changed here, fellows.
The school I was at remains Ife. Great Ife!!

Concerning the joke or prank or whatever, it doesn't matter much. I am inclined to wonder who the set up friend of mine was. Whats the new thing? I have quite a few ... counting from today back I can mention my new cute haircut, my new job, to so many more. I bet I deserve not just that mild apology but a real lowdown on what the whole idea was. Expecting.

Anyways, I am still cute grin grin
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by laideo(f): 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2005
hi mamba what year did u pass out from CHRISLAND...and SEUN i think i know u from home science...neways heres my info...

Primary school:ST GLORIA'S NURSERY AND PRY SCH

Secondary school(s): HOME SCIENCE ASSOCIATION SEC.SCH, CTC INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, CHRISLAND COLLEGE AND D-IVY COLLEGE

Presently in:UNILAG
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Allenpowered(m): 11:57am On May 02, 2005
Motla ssup? You sound like someone with a zest for life. I was in a lot of secondary schools...4 to be exact.I'm in the only premier university Nigeria will ever have, first and best(NUC rating):
{Editor: he means University of Ibadan}

Hope to catch you!
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by mamba(m): 12:19pm On May 02, 2005
Hi Laide,

I passed out in 1997 and wouldn't mind knowing when you passed out too.

Let's continue the introduction via PM.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Hugoboi(m): 8:44pm On May 08, 2005
any one from FGC Okigwe ,hit me up please!

1 Like

Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Allenpowered(m): 2:51pm On May 11, 2005
let's c:

nursery school: itc staff primary sch. ilorin, olumawu nurser primary sch. ilorin, chapel nursery pri sch

primary sch: chapel nursery pri sch. ilorin

secondary schls:
1. unilorin secondary sch.
2. army day lokoja
3. govt. sec sch bwari, abuja
4. science schl. lokoja

in between sec. and university: all sorts, general vagrant, veteran of sharia riots in kaduna, traveller at large

undergrad:
just unibadan

post grad:
depends on if I get scholarships

after undergrad or post grad:
school of money making

thanx for taking time to read through, quite an eyeful. I wonder if any one has this type of rich experience
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Pinky(f): 11:33am On May 14, 2005
i was reading through this forum & wondering why on earth no one was from the PREMIERE UNIVERSITY.............. but alas! i saw allenpowered's reply..

i attended  secondary school1: ST. lLouisgrammar school. mokola ibadan
secondary school 2: Wesley college of science, elekuro ibadan

i finished from the UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN...........in 2004  & am currently serving to finish in august... aint i the dopest!?
allenpowered u said u re still in U.I.. wat dept will  that be? i finished from computer science..
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Ra(f): 2:05pm On May 14, 2005
Well, tinskebe, here's another product of the very first University in Nigeria. wink

Graduated from the Faculty of Law.

Great U.I!!!
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Allenpowered(m): 2:50pm On May 16, 2005
Now i see my peoples here. I am in the dept. of petroleum engineering. How is ur service and nice meeting u!Ra, how is the lawyering going?
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by shallar1(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2005
Primary Sch: United African Methodist Church School, Ilaro.
Sec. School: Egbado College Ilaro. (Recti Cultus Roborant)
Post Sec: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro (Ilaro; The Greatest)
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by hotpikin(f): 12:58am On May 21, 2005
Ronik international school
QC, yaba
uni?? not in naija
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 23, 2005
primary- finished up in wuse 1 , Abuja ( total wreck , but i loved it)
Secondary- Federal Govt girls College, owerri
Uni- Not in naija
After uni- Let me finish one sad
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Allenpowered(m): 5:29pm On May 23, 2005
hmmmmmmmmmm, hotpikin(do u actually mean[b] pikin [/b] as in[i] pikin[/i]? ) and ezinne 1212 really don't want to see what naija tertiary institution looks like abi?

well i no blame u sha, our universities are not exactly world class, but somehow they manage to turn up good guys...at least i think i'm a good guy rolleyes wink
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by hotpikin(f): 1:22am On May 24, 2005
lmao! i'm hot pikin as in child...as in, gurl but i ain't a baby wink
ezinne 1212, u r ma namesake! grin dt's nice!
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Nobody: 4:58am On May 24, 2005
hey namesake! smiley Allenpowered, i do believe that naija schools have something to offer, its just that when i finished secondary school they were doing their strike dance. That can make people very wary with regards to graduation date.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by hotpikin(f): 9:34pm On May 24, 2005
ezinne1212:

hey namesake! smiley Allenpowered, I do believe that naija schools have something to offer, its just that when I finished secondary school they were doing their strike dance. That can make people very wary with regards to graduation date.
hey, where u @?
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Nobody: 8:55am On May 25, 2005
hotpikin:

ezinne1212 link=topic=80.msg2259#msg2259 date=1116907130:

hey namesake! smiley Allenpowered, I do believe that naija schools have something to offer, its just that when I finished secondary school they were doing their strike dance. That can make people very wary with regards to graduation date.
hey, where u @?

I'm in aus,u?
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by hotpikin(f): 2:05pm On May 25, 2005
ezinne1212:

hotpikin link=topic=80.msg2377#msg2377 date=1116966872:

[quote author=ezinne1212 link=topic=80.msg2259#msg2259 date=1116907130]
hey, where u @?

I'm in aus,u?
[/quote] houston
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by mosiate(f): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2005
Yeah, I'm actually different. I'm in best state university in Nigeria. Guess what? LAUTECH! (Intimidation we condone not).

As for my Primary School,
Biodun Nursery and Primary in Kwara State
Good Tidings in Osun State.

As for my Secondary School,
FGC Ikirun, School of Science, Ife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Can I Do Masters In Nigeria With A Second Class Lower / Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party / Mbah Ezinne: ESUT Student Dead In Her Room, Male Friend In Critical Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.