Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (536960 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by koredex4love(m): 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
@acadollar,i quite agreed the language barrier is there,even after using google to find the school,there was no traces of how the language can be change.but you know this forums is highly respected and also,for more integrity to be bestow on you,Can you let us know how you went through yours?and moreover,the Mr.David might soon get tired of we bothering him beause nigerians will definately bombard his mail.pls,what is other alternative?

acadollar:

I have a post on the sch info already earlier in the thread..besides google is here.
The reason why i'm doing dis is because of the language barrier ..
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by emamos: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
acadollar:

What we do here is Operation do it yourself.
I can guide you to do it personally and do it very well.
we need xplanatn if u dnt mind sir
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
emamos:
Read the thread and ask questions..to do it yourself
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Plus234(m): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
emamos:

even me that ask the question was confuse with his reply
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:59am On Jan 15, 2015
Plus234:

even me that ask the question was confuse with his reply
Gentlemen..Nairaland is to help people not to spend money on agents but to do it themselves.
so if u need any guide to do it uresef..i'm here to assist you

3 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Classicalmusic: 8:59am On Jan 15, 2015
acadollar:

Gentlemen..Nairaland is to help people not to spend money on agents but to do it themselves.
so if u need any guide to do it uresef..i'm here to assist you
Hahaha. Acadollar, go ahead brother. Nigerian mentality is sometimes strange. cheesy Some folks think that you're making money indirectly. cheesy

My slogan is work and 'be happy' cheesy

You see, when I was Students Union President in a particular school abroad, some guys even thought i was gaining something and went ahead to castigate me, but unfortunately they reached their dead-end and they were all warned.

Then I became very strict and was submitting original list of those who were absent in the class cheesy They had to beg and said please brother, forgive us. You know we're not here to study like a "professor" cheesy

I know the spirits. Whether he's the dean or not, the most important is to gain admission and realize your dreams. One way or the other, someone has to gain from us. Even the flight tickets we purchase cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by emamos: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2015
Plus234:
@OP, how can someone come over there to huzzle, how much is involve and how can the person get the visa , NOTE. no certificate, no documents , only passport and the cash
@acadollar, can som1 get job without cert and wot step suld be taken
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 10:46am On Jan 15, 2015
emamos:
@acadollar, can som1 get job without cert and wot step suld be taken
yes
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by emamos: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2015
acadollar:

yes
thanks sir, wil i just go 2 their embassy 4 visa applicatn or wot
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 11:46am On Jan 15, 2015
emamos:
thanks sir, wil i just go 2 their embassy 4 visa applicatn or wot
yes but if u wan come to my house for visa application ..no wahala...na me be embassy

4 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by emamos: 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
acadollar:

yes but if u wan come to my house for visa application ..no wahala...na me be embassy
lol. thanks though

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Lorenzena(f): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
@acadollar can u pls recommend a reputable school dat offer bsc nursing in south korea.thanks.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
Lorenzena:
@acadollar can u pls recommend a reputable school dat offer bsc nursing in south korea.thanks.
Korea university is one of the best schs here
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Lorenzena(f): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
Thanks sir.I'll check it out.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Classicalmusic: 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
acadollar:

Acadollar, de ambassdor. Ride on brother.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by emamos: 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Some peeps jus lik derailin d thread bt im a man of peace. oponu agbalagba.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by otosa(m): 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
acadollar:

yes
Bross, I really appreciate your effort of educating people on SK in fact to me, the information worth to buy with million if it's for commercial propose. Acadollar, here is my questions, Please is it possible for me to get any Animation school in SK?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by bukino7(f): 12:04am On Jan 16, 2015
Mr acadollar,
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by bukino7(f): 12:24am On Jan 16, 2015
well done Mr. acadollar, have you ever experienced racism in SK?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by bukino7(f): 12:35am On Jan 16, 2015
There are factory jobs that pay 1200$ monthly, but you
can't get a work permit to do these jobs. You can work
illegally which leaves you without any labor protection and
insurance cover. The police are always on the look-out for
illegal workers.
Don't even think of studying and working? Korea immigration
won't let you do that. You have to sign attendance register
everyday at school. Inshort Korea is a tough place, and even
tougher these days.

Mr acadollar, check this out, how far is true

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:11am On Jan 16, 2015
otosa:
Bross, I really appreciate your effort of educating people on SK in fact to me, the information worth to buy with million if it's for commercial propose. Acadollar, here is my questions, Please is it possible for me to get any Animation school in SK?
Korea is a country..so all courses are offered here..use google to check schools
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:14am On Jan 16, 2015
bukino7:
illegal workers.
tougher these days.
you can get a work permit after 6 months to work 20 hrs per week as a student but if ure not a student.
u can get a working permit to work full time but even at that...trust naija students

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:22am On Jan 16, 2015
you can get a work permit after 6 months to work 20 hrs per week as a student but if ure not a student.
u can get a working permit to work full time but even at that...trust naija students.

As for the attendance..as undergraduate here, most schools that go every day request for attendance. But some schools are 3 times a week leaving u to do arabite for 3 days.
but most masters are twice .

if u want to do undergraduate in big schools in korea and hussle..
u can only hussle money for ure fees and rent but not to be rich.
except during holidays because school is normally 3 months in..3 months vacation .
some are 4 months in, 2 months vacation.
The 3 months leave u to work fulltime 6 months a year whereas the 2 months leave u to work fulltime 4 months a year

3 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:32am On Jan 16, 2015
bukino7:
well done Mr. acadollar, have you ever experienced racism in SK?
Personally, i've not but i heard of a bar that the owner says..No foreigners.he put a sign post.
Korea is not like those days that people complain and experience racism..
Do u even know that Americans in Korea might outnumber nigerians in korea both black Americans?
Because Americans are in there military..americans teach them English..most of the pubs and cafes are owned by Americans both black and white..
if any body has any reason not to come to Korea better but as for racism..it has reduced to its minimal

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by koredex4love(m): 4:58am On Jan 16, 2015
@Acadollar,pls,how early can one start looking for job and how easy is it to get one?using daehan as a case study,what is the chances of been able to work with the pgd admission.also,what is the cost of living there?do schools provide accomodation,or does the company one works with provide accomodation?how easy to get our local food or how cheap is there own food?coming down for the first time to korea,can you assist us in getting jobs?what is the work duration.thanks

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 6:26am On Jan 16, 2015
You can start from the day u come so far is not winter time

u can get job within 2 weeks..Daehan is twice

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Ty207: 10:18am On Jan 16, 2015
bukino7:
illegal workers.
tougher these days.

Acadollar according to your previous post you said factory jobs pay $2000-$2500 and this dude said is $1200 how true is that?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by koredex4love(m): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2015
Am sure you have nor read the thread.i can hardly remember if accadollar has mentioned 2000usd.he has said the fatory job is between 1200-1500.and even u can only use the salary mentioned as a guide to what you are expecting.

Ty207:

Acadollar according to your previous post you said factory jobs pay $2000-$2500 and this dude said is $1200 how true is that?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
koredex4love:
Am sure you have nor read the thread.i can hardly remember if accadollar has mentioned 2000usd.he has said the fatory job is between 1200-1500.and even u can only use the salary mentioned as a guide to what you are expecting.

i said 1500 to 2000
I didn't say 1200 nairalanders
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by xkunzo(m): 10:28am On Jan 17, 2015
Hey boss in there house what is the visa requirement for conference and how long are dey processin it , which embassy is okay lagos or abuja embassy

Pls shed more light on embassy issue
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2015
@op,you did not tell them how much they will spend per month after realising the $1500 -$2000.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.