Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (536499 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
acadollar:
One of the Korean Companies
Korea
Dinning

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2014
To all nairalanders who made me smile dis year

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Classicalmusic: 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
acadollar:
there has been thread for so many countries with none for south korea
so u can ask questions if u wish to come here,
its not a bad place afterall cos am here now
u can work legally even as student after your ist 6 months of coming.
you can earn btw 1500 to 2000 dollars per month
but is not an english speaking country
feel free to ask questions,..
Hello Happy New Year. How could someone obtain a letter of invitation for tourist visa?

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by edwardyesboss(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
like ow many hours do dey work in a day in south korea
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
edwardyesboss:
like ow many hours do dey work in a day in south korea
some work 9hrs, 10hrs, 11hrs and 12hrs depends on the company but u will be having break in between

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Classicalmusic: 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
acadollar:

some work 9hrs, 10hrs, 11hrs and 12hrs depends on the company but u will be having break in between
Please ignore my question, i already gotten an answer cheesy
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by trustee20: 7:55am On Jan 06, 2015
acadollar:
They do msc in theology only
Tanks man for the good work.Iam agraduate ofphilosophy & very interested in the msc in theology stuff. Pls is admission in progress?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2015
trustee20:
Tanks man for the good work.Iam agraduate ofphilosophy & very interested in the msc in theology stuff. Pls is admission in progress?
Yes sir,

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by trustee20: 10:15am On Jan 06, 2015
Tanks for the prompt response. Do i have to apply online or send my documents to you to apply directly for me. God Bless.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 5:04am On Jan 07, 2015
Send your documents to Mr david directly..his email is on the thread
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kokobi99: 6:58am On Jan 07, 2015
^^^^^ do they have postgraduate or language courses.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by trustee20: 9:21am On Jan 07, 2015
acadollar:
Send your documents to Mr david directly..his email is on the thread
Thanks brotherman. I will send my documents to the dean. One more thing pls, does the msc in theology gives one time to work fulltime, since the work time is b/w 9-12hrs, cos i will really like to work while schooling.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
trustee20:
Thanks brotherman. I will send my documents to the dean. One more thing pls, does the msc in theology gives one time to work fulltime, since the work time is b/w 9-12hrs, cos i will really like to work while schooling.
Yes cos school is 2 times a week..

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kokobi99: 1:38am On Jan 09, 2015
Can korean language course be used to get student visa and can the person use it to work @ Acadollar
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:57am On Jan 09, 2015
kokobi99:
Can korean language course be used to get student visa and can the person use it to work @ Acadollar
Yes Korean lang course can be used to get visa but you are not legally permitted to work till you finish the 6 mnths course but its so suprising that Africans here don't even care weda they are permitted to work.
They just go ahead and take up a job and keep working illegal.
but if ure caught..u pay a fine
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kokobi99: 5:38am On Jan 09, 2015
^^^ Thanks acadollar, Will it be a good idea going for language course, though this because of my result may not get me masters. So i see language course as the easy way for me.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 7:03am On Jan 09, 2015
kokobi99:
^^^ Thanks acadollar, Will it be a good idea going for language course, though this because of my result may not get me masters. So i see language course as the easy way for me.
Bro any of them leads you to Korea, its all your choice to make
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 7:06am On Jan 09, 2015
bollify:
Please what are the criteria for a masters of an engineering discipline in south korea.
What language is used in their educational system and how do nigerians cope with the language disparity. Thanks
check schools website
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kokobi99: 7:32am On Jan 09, 2015
acadollar:

Bro any of them leads you to Korea, its all your choice to make

Thanks, all the schools i found here continue mentioning a korean sponsorship and bank statement in the applicant account.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 9:35am On Jan 09, 2015
kokobi99:

Thanks, all the schools i found here continue mentioning a korean sponsorship and bank statement in the applicant account.
Try Korea University
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by roughdiamond(m): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
@koko,i am planning for the next fall,korean language too.Maybe i send you pm.let's check if we can relate together.See u in SK
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by bollify(m): 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
acadollar:

check schools website

Thanks acadollar.... I'm a final year student in one of nigeria's universities now.

But by the grace of God, I ll be joining you people in korea by 2017/2018. Hope you ll be around to welcome a brother. May this year bring you success in all ur dealings bro.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 7:19am On Jan 10, 2015
bollify:

Thanks acadollar.... I'm a final year student in one of nigeria's universities now.

But by the grace of God, I ll be joining you people in korea by 2017/2018. Hope you ll be around to welcome a brother. May this year bring you success in all ur dealings bro.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kokobi99: 7:07am On Jan 11, 2015
acadollar:

Try Korea University

Thanks acadollar, this one is demanding a reference letter from a Korean residing in Korea. Please do you have other options.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by koredex4love(m): 8:41am On Jan 11, 2015
kudos to the op of this thread ,you have given many more hope through this enlightment.but here are my observation/questions,haven't read through the whole thread,i can deduce that you need to assist the house on processing because virtually most people don't have relative over there who can sponsor.also on the da.. theology school you said one can apply to,because they are not asking for sponsorship letter,does it mean we can only submit to the dean mr.david?because i have tried to check on the school website and could not find how to go by admission process.also ,if one plans to go with conference,must you present a paper at the conference?also i observed in some conference schedule that they are just 2days programm and with my findings i observe you will be giving 90days visa,can you please explain how adviseably to come with conference visa nothing that one intention is to find out how to hussle.also,can you help us draft out the process of the theology school you are.thanks and God bless you as you respond.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2015
kokobi99:

Thanks acadollar, this one is demanding a reference letter from a Korean residing in Korea. Please do you have other options.
When do u want to resume school, march or sept?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2015
koredex4love:
kudos to the op of this thread ,you have given many more hope through this enlightment.but here are my observation/questions,haven't read through the whole thread,i can deduce that you need to assist the house on processing because virtually most people don't have relative over there who can sponsor.also on the da.. theology school you said one can apply to,because they are not asking for sponsorship letter,does it mean we can only submit to the dean mr.david?because i have tried to check on the school website and could not find how to go by admission process.also ,if one plans to go with conference,must you present a paper at the conference?also i observed in some conference schedule that they are just 2days programm and with my findings i observe you will be giving 90days visa,can you please explain how adviseably to come with conference visa nothing that one intention is to find out how to hussle.also,can you help us draft out the process of the theology school you are.thanks and God bless you as you respond.
You can submit to mr David and copy Esther the Secretary and if u want me to assist u.
you copy me too and put my name in the subject of ure application as Aca's Friend.
But note that the whole process doesn't take long so be ready before applying.
As for conference, once u get here, the truth is that it will be very difficult to change visa to student here unless ure ready to go back to naija and apply as a student again.
or u have somebody in korea that trust u and can lend u 13,000 dollars to do bank statement here because the school and immigration will ask to see that u have such money.
Since it will be difficult to see anybody that will let u keep his money in ure acct knowing that u are on conference visa that u fit run back to naija anytime with or without ure passport.
so if u have such money or any trusted friend that know u here and know u in naija, u can change ure conference to study since one or two schs may accept u.i dnt know them yet but i hear the schools exist.
If u must come with conference.Aduro is the easiest way to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by koredex4love(m): 9:57am On Jan 11, 2015
thanks.i have sent you mail request,pls kindly grant my request so that i can always get intouch.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2015
Any questions u want ask, ask here unless is sometin personal so that people can benefit to avoid another person asking me the same question again since all the nairalanders in Korea has decided to hide and not to comment here for me to suffer alone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by koredex4love(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2015
i likes your response.well,is there any program of admission in progress right now that one can join or upcoming one soon?if yes ,when can one to submit to mr.david?also is it a general recruitment requirement for school leaver applicant/hnd/bsc holder?when applying,what documents should one submit?pls i will need to copy you too for assistance and that is where i need your mail,because you dropping it here might bring mod sanction on you.pls...........thanks

acadollar:
Any questions u want ask, ask here unless is sometin personal so that people can benefit to avoid another person asking me the same question again since all the nairalanders in Korea has decided to hide and not to comment here for me to suffer alone
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kokobi99: 10:36am On Jan 11, 2015
acadollar:

When do u want to resume school, march or sept?

If possible, march

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.