Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (536512 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tdayof(m): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
igwe2015:
Justed arrived to korea and my school..
Applied sent all required documents
Found a sponsor
Paid school fees of 3000 dollars
Got visa
Whole process took 3 months
Korea is beautiful with a lots of foreigners. .
school name?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by igwe2015: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
Thank you bros
The requirements were listed here by acadollar
So far amy loving this country. .very peaceful
Already have an Australian babe na teacher. .she like me die
Nitelife here is off the chain ...
Worked at the factory making abt 1000 dollars a month
But my babe say make i stop. ..so i go spend time with her..
I had alots of guys here ..were lucky enough to marry and migrate to us ..canada and make places

3 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tdayof(m): 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
igwe2015:
Thank you bros
But my babe say make i stop. ..so i go send time with her..
I had alots of guys here ..were lucky enough to marry and migrate to us ..canada and make places
what's the name of your school..

Btw nice pictures
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by igwe2015: 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
Seoul national university

We like 10 Nigerians
Abt 30 africans
Alot of foreigners.
Let me if u send yr documents. ..i am cool with them at the International department

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tdayof(m): 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
igwe2015:

We like 10 Nigerians
Abt 30 africans
Alot of foreigners.
Let me if u send yr documents. ..i am cool with them at the International department
alright sent you a pm
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by emamos: 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
igwe2015:
Thank you bros
But my babe say make i stop. ..so i go send time with her..
congrats, bt make u gv som1 camera 2 take ur personal pix,make we catch glimpse of u being enjoy in Sk
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by roughdiamond(m): 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
igwe2015:

We like 10 Nigerians
Abt 30 africans
Alot of foreigners.
congratulation on your success.Pls always help acadollar respond to some questions here&help your fellow Nigerians.I wish you always set your priorities right&make Nigeria proud&may the spirit of the lord never depart from you.You shall do exploits
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 2:10am On Feb 09, 2015
roughdiamond:
congratulation on your success.Pls always help acadollar respond to some questions here&help your fellow Nigerians.I wish you always set your priorities right&make Nigeria proud&may the spirit of the lord never depart from you.You shall do exploits
Sup Igwe 2015..which city u dey?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by igwe2015: 2:59am On Feb 09, 2015
My bros ..i dey seoul....and u ?...

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by igwe2015: 3:44am On Feb 09, 2015
My brothers and sisters seeking admission here in sk
Please listen carefully
Acadollar listed all the requirements and information
Needed to secure an admission .
So please stop asking the same questions and expecting a different answer!!!
Google na your best friend
Securing visa ...can be easy as ABC ...provided you have all required documents
Another good point ---dont apply to just one school (our ppl say na only fool go put all eggs in one basket )
I applied to 3 universities in korea
I in japan
1 in canada
3 in eastern europe .....

Best of luck to anyone comming here for school. ..please dont come here with a criminal mind oòooo..camera full everywere ....nigerians here in iteawon dey give us bad name already ...

Anyway am out for now.... if anyone land around march..u are welcome to attend my wedding ceremony. ..God bless and remember nothing is impossible with God...amen...

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by goryorhal(m): 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
koredex4love:
I've replied sir.according

hey can we talk on whatsapp or bbm?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by koredex4love(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ok.bro.you can pm me.cos dropping number here may warrant ban.

goryorhal:

hey can we talk on whatsapp or bbm?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by xkunzo(m): 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
@acadollar pls what do you know about this places Daegu and Gyeongbuk, how long is Un or asylum office to this places . Is it friendly enviroment and house price in that area
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by cybug: 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
igwe2015:
My brothers and sisters seeking admission here in sk
Please listen carefully
Acadollar listed all the requirements and information
Needed to secure an admission .
So please stop asking the same questions and expecting a different answer!!!
Google na your best friend
Securing visa ...can be easy as ABC ...provided you have all required documents
Another good point ---dont apply to just one school (our ppl say na only fool go put all eggs in one basket )
I applied to 3 universities in korea
I in japan
1 in canada
3 in eastern europe .....

Best of luck to anyone comming here for school. ..please dont come here with a criminal mind oòooo..camera full everywere ....nigerians here in iteawon dey give us bad name already ...

Anyway am out for now.... if anyone land around march..u are welcome to attend my wedding ceremony. ..God bless and remember nothing is impossible with God...amen...

Post picture of yourself nah... Make we see your face.grin
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by emamos: 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
cybug:

seconded
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Numerouuuno: 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
igwe2015:

When they start maltreating Nigerians, Nigerians start complaining...
Most Nigerians have a phobia for rules and regulations..
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by igwe2015: 1:16am On Feb 10, 2015
No be only my face. .u for ask me for my long john too...

quote author=cybug post=30580019]

Post picture of yourself nah... Make we see your face.grin[/quote]
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:53am On Feb 10, 2015
xkunzo:
@acadollar pls what do you know about this places Daegu and Gyeongbuk, how long is Un or asylum office to this places . Is it friendly enviroment and house price in that area
I've not been there but an American friend of mine teaching there says is 6hours from Seoul with ITx speed train.
It costs nothing less than 30 dollars for the trip because ure boarding ITx train
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:58am On Feb 10, 2015
Igwe2015, u said ure getting married? Where did u get police clearance in Nigeria and what are the procedures ?
I need help in getting that document in Naija
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 5:01am On Feb 10, 2015
igwe2015:
My bros ..i dey seoul....and u ?...
I dey Songtan
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by royal231(m): 5:02am On Feb 10, 2015
You can get police clearance from police force command obalende in ikoyi lagos..

acadollar:
Igwe2015, u said ure getting married? Where did u get police clearance in Nigeria and what are the procedures ?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 5:04am On Feb 10, 2015
royal231:
You can get police clearance from police force command obalende in ikoyi lagos..

Does it have any requirements?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by WildChild00(m): 5:15am On Feb 10, 2015
Does any one know, if Nigerian banks do issue foriegn bank draft? I want to make payment for seoul national university, [application fee], Igwe2015, how did you do yours? its just $85, Tnx
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by WildChild00(m): 5:28am On Feb 10, 2015
acadollar:

you can get police clearance in Obalende, close to Nigerian immigrations office, i.e. Force headquaters, it is like 5k naira, and sometimes you are asked to come back for it, they will take your ten finger print and also ask you to fill a form, and u have to go with ur international passport too, i will cheak if I can still find the form, I have it before.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 5:30am On Feb 10, 2015
WildChild00:

you can get police clearance in Obalende, close to Nigerian immigrations office, i.e. Force headquaters, it is like 5k naira, and sometimes you are asked to come back for it, they will take your ten finger print and also ask you to fill a form, and u have to go with ur international passport too, i will cheak if I can still find the form, I have it before.
now Im abroad
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by WildChild00(m): 5:34am On Feb 10, 2015
acadollar:

now Im abroad

they will have to take your finger print, I dont know if someone can do it on your behalf, i.e. If you are sent the form and you use ink pad to thumb print on it and dem scan and send back, so the person can help out, I dont know if it is acceptable that way!
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 6:51am On Feb 10, 2015
WildChild00:

they will have to take your finger print, I dont know if someone can do it on your behalf, i.e. If you are sent the form and you use ink pad to thumb print on it and dem scan and send back, so the person can help out, I dont know if it is acceptable that way!
ok
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by royal231(m): 8:15am On Feb 10, 2015
There is a policeman that does it .you send your fingerprints and scanned passport .. That's all I know if you need his number let me know so you call him and know the requirements

acadollar:

Does it have any requirements?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by igwe2015: 8:29am On Feb 10, 2015
Songtan.. 1 train stop from osan ...used to be my spot..i be get one south African chick for yrside ..lol..her bakassi dey cause traffic for inside train .. grin grin grin grin grin grin

quote author=acadollar post=30587411]
I dey Songtan[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by cybug: 9:23am On Feb 10, 2015
igwe2015:
No be only my face. .u for ask me for my long john too...

quote author=cybug post=30580019]

Hehehehehe... cheesy

No worry, I go attend your wedding... I may be lucky to find my own wife there grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.