Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (535463 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by MiamiePizza(m): 10:57am On Apr 18
Fetora222:
I want to apply for GKS-U this September. Please does Pai chai university have a department of police and law?
Have you now applied?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by MiamiePizza(m): 10:58am On Apr 18
Merosy:
Good evening house, please can someone guide me on processes involved in getting documents notarized at Ministry if Education, Foreign Affairs and Embassy? I Wil appreciate AL the help that I can get, I am new here. Thank you. My whatsapp number is 08138248488.
Are we doing this for Sz too or you needing it for other
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by HenryHO(m): 2:23pm On Apr 20
MiamiePizza:

Are we doing this for Sz too or you needing it for other

Please house, I need idea about interview questions for koica scholarship
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Rizin: 11:47pm On Apr 22
I
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ujuchike: 11:54pm On Apr 25
Rizin:
I
Greetings everyone,
Please I got admission with one of the private universities and am about to apply for my study visa, is police report included in the requirements (though I didn’t see it in the embassy checklist)?

And please if you are in any of the private universities, can you indicate I have some questions to ask.
I will appreciate if I get quick response.
Thank you
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by MiamiePizza(m): 2:31pm On Apr 27
HenryHO:

Please house, I need idea about interview questions for koica scholarship
As on the Facebook group " south Korea study (visa discussion)" group
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Rizin: 2:19pm
ujuchike:

Greetings everyone,
Please I got admission with one of the private universities and am about to apply for my study visa, is police report included in the requirements (though I didn’t see it in the embassy checklist)?

And please if you are in any of the private universities, can you indicate I have some questions to ask.
I will appreciate if I get quick response.
Thank you

The Police doc is not required but statement of purpose is a must even though it not on the embassy required lists.

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.