Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (536698 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Babaken(m): 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
I got my earlier this January it was 500dollar I paid, but along the line I didn't get the visa . MY QUESTION IS THIS CAN I REAPPLY IT WAS BUSINESS VISA .
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by HeWrites(m): 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
Babaken:
I got my earlier this January it was 500dollar I paid, but along the line I didn't get the visa . MY QUESTION IS THIS CAN I REAPPLY IT WAS BUSINESS VISA .
You can reapply.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by guyanese: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
hello guys i have question to ask about korea if u seek asylum there are thy going to provide accomodation for you i be african guyanese in south america im visa free a month to south korea wanna go there april or may this yr for huzlling then plz how to get contact of those arab agent for job level because want to start work as soon as i get there after seeking asylum i speak english french and arabic ,yoruba wolof ,igbo n hausa basic but im guyana nationality in south america

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Babaken(m): 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
Within how many days, weeks or months thank you.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CastedAyo: 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
Babaken:
Within how many days, weeks or months thank you.

Let say a month or two

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by abidugun1974: 12:30am On Mar 31, 2018
azibit
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by judith989(f): 7:23am On Mar 31, 2018
Hello. Please can you share with me the current requirement for legalizing documents, the costs and what documents you legalized.

govman4:
hello gurus, i have authenticated my result at the ministry of education and foreign affairs... please, is it still necessary to authenticate at the SK embassy before sending to schools. your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Babaken(m): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
Bro pls sorry I want to ask this question is it possible even when you have all the original required documents can they still denie the person Visa.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Babaken(m): 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
Bro pls sorry I want to ask [color=#006600][/color]this question is it possible even when you have all the original required documents can they still denie the person Visa.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CastedAyo: 1:24am On Apr 01, 2018
Babaken:
Bro pls sorry I want to ask [color=#006600][/color]this question is it possible even when you have all the original required documents can they still denie the person Visa.

Pray for luck bro. No one can say.

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by vinlyreeks(m): 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
Please I am interested on studying in s.Korea but I can't speak Korea what do I do please?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CastedAyo: 2:33am On Apr 02, 2018
vinlyreeks:
Please I am interested on studying in s.Korea but I can't speak Korea what do I do please?

Either you go for Language Course first or you look for Universities that offers your desired course in English.

You can learn the Language Course in Abuja (search for where on Google)
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by deboega: 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shakitibob0:
don cast? What do you mean bro?
Bro chat me up abeg...
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ThePianoGuy: 4:45am On Apr 03, 2018
CastedAyo:

Either you go for Language Course first or you look for Universities that offers your desired course in English.

You can learn the Language Course in Abuja (search for where on Google)
language course is waste of money

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ThePianoGuy: 4:46am On Apr 03, 2018
vinlyreeks:
take the ielts exam
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CastedAyo: 5:37am On Apr 03, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
language course is waste of money
Maybe.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ajoetrack(m): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2018
tobiasbeecher:

Wetin be tourist visa for Nigerians in SK? If you like go dash agent your money na you sabi. Let me warn you, SK POE is one of the most notorious in the world for sending people back from the airport. Coming here with a tourist visa (I don't even know if they give Nigerians that kind of visa), or conference is a big risk because there is a high chance you may be sent back except you are lucky. Be warned, use that money for agent and get admission for your brother and he will come here without any problem. Peace
Boss I pmed you, please reply as I have something important to discuss with you. Thanks alot
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tony887: 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
I applied for business visa since last week, hopefully waiting for my grant this week ���

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CastedAyo: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
tony887:
I applied for business visa since last week, hopefully waiting for my grant this week ���

Goodluck bro
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tony887: 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thanks bro.. Hands crossed wink
CastedAyo:

Goodluck bro
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by pmax(m): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2018
tony887:

Success bro. Where did you apply, Abuja or Lagos?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by pmax(m): 8:16am On Apr 04, 2018
Please house iz it okay to apply for admission MSc with an account statement worth 17k USD?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Moley22(m): 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
YoungMil:
Don't be weary...just keep striving and take calculated risk...WAEC cannot, you need your ss1-3 results....yeah I have a statement of purpose but it's for a master course. Kindly let me know what exactly you want then I can advise you..dnt loose hope just keep striving and you will see better days...I know of IELTS but can check that of TOEFL....just checked...pbt is 550, CBT is 210 while itb is 80...you can link this with what you have.

Goodday sir, Trust you’re doing fine sir, new here and will appreciate if you can respond to my PM
Stay blessed sir!
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tony887: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
pmax:

Success bro. Where did you apply, Abuja or Lagos?
Abuja
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tony887: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
Please gurus in da house, I received my passport from the embassy today and there was no stamp on it.. I applied for business visa, please I will like to know if anyone in da house have ever experienced such.. Please help a friend out
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by HeWrites(m): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
tony887:
Please gurus in da house, I received my passport from the embassy today and there was no stamp on it.. I applied for business visa, please I will like to know if anyone in da house have ever experienced such.. Please help a friend out

Maybe you were not given visa
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tony887: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
Oh really! Without them stating it clearly to me.. I just tire
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
tony887:
Oh really! Without them stating it clearly to me.. I just tire
Means not granted
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Daslimo: 7:24am On Apr 11, 2018
Happy day people...
I've been through the posts here and I must commend the riders of this thread.
I had had few issues though

1) I have ielts, and other needed docs but don't know if notarising means "certifies true copy" or something else I don't know
2) I am my sponsor and have no bank statement but can afford the tuition. Any help in that regard will be appreciated
3) my passport expires in Jan next year, is there a way I can renew while it's not yet expired?
4) an anyone help me with a school that offers cheap tuition, in a good city and offers masters in engineering courses? (Serching random schools can be frhstrating)
5) is there any whatsapp group here I could join?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Clampard: 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
tony887:
Congratulations in advance bro... I wish you success
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by HeWrites(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
Daslimo:
Happy day people...
I've been through the posts here and I must commend the riders of this thread.
I had had few issues though

1) I have ielts, and other needed docs but don't know if notarising means "certifies true copy" or something else I don't know
2) I am my sponsor and have no bank statement but can afford the tuition. Any help in that regard will be appreciated
3) my passport expires in Jan next year, is there a way I can renew while it's not yet expired?
4) an anyone help me with a school that offers cheap tuition, in a good city and offers masters in engineering courses? (Serching random schools can be frhstrating)
5) is there any whatsapp group here I could join?

Thanks in anticipation

1) I THINK so

2) Go to your bank and ask for your account statement (the amount in the bank should meet the requirements)

3) Really don't know bouh dat

4) Visit https://uni.dongseo.ac/eng/ (if you can afford the tuition fee)

5) PM, it's not 100% active though but you'll get alot of helping hands there
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by HeWrites(m): 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
Clampard:
Congratulations in advance bro... I wish you success
Unfortunately, he was denied a visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.