Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (534857 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Amaechi83: 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
Good evnin guys. please if someone comes in with conference visa to south Korea, is there a means of legalising the visa to be a work permit visa In South Korea?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Amaechi83: 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
secondly sir are there Nigerian communities in South Korea that can guide new comers on how to survive in South Korea. honest answer is appreciated via my email sir.(simeonkemzy@gmail.com)

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by davle1: 10:37am On Sep 12, 2022
Sholanke07:

Same here, I am not sure why mine was denied.

I got a full admission scholarship for my master's program with a monthly stipend.

I summited my admission letter and other requisite documents but was still denied.

Please can someone assist me to explain what went wrong?

I really dont want to loose this opportunity.
If it's actually Lagos, kindly rush to Abuja if you still have time. Ire oo
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CHARLOE(m): 10:07am On Sep 20, 2022
Onyelex:
Hello
Just as promised. The procedures to follow while applying for schools here in South Korea are ready.
I will add that, whichever school you choose to apply to, always stay in contact with the Nigeria liaison officer of that school. very very important.
Find the PDF attached to this post. Try to read all, I made it short and easy to read.
Thanks bro. Any info on studying Korean language course? Someone mentioned applying for a 6month language course in an affordable institute
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by wfchris042(m): 11:43am On Oct 31, 2022
davle1:

Please brother help me out l, I want to know how to apply for admission for Korean school I have visited the site and select the school I want,I have read the articles stated there but I don't know how to send the application or the document I heard I need to get admission first before going to the embassy but how do I do that?? Please enlightened me please do I have to send it through email ?

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jeswinner: 6:24am On Nov 12, 2022
davle1:

I also want to notarize documents for work purposes in Korea.

Can I just go to the embassy in Abuja to notarize my documents or get an agent to help out?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jeswinner: 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
Excellence100:

Boss, please I got South Korean PhD scholarship and I need to link up with you for some questions.

But to start with, I'm done with authentication at MOE AND MOFA, next is notarization. My question is about the embassy. Is it only the Abuja embassy that I can go for the notarization?

I'm closer to Lagos, but I'm not sure if they do notarization and visa application at their Lagos office

How did you go about authenticating your documents at MOE and MOFA?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by OneCandleAway(f): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Onyelex:

I'm so sorry for that bro.
Let me try to update it.
Here is a link to my Google drive to read it.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Jkdr9ikfUu4LY3Wy2fx9LnNb76nmaL_7rcrQW5sTydg/edit?usp=drivesdk
Let me know if it isn't working.
Thanks for your patience

Hi

Please can someone else legalise for the student if the applicant can't travel. I'm too busy.

Also are you still posting on youtube
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by OneCandleAway(f): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
davle1:

Please can someone else legalise for next if I can't travel.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Planke: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Bro add me to the group please
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Planke: 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Please help me my brother I will pay.
I want to apply for Korean language program
This is my whatsapp number 09032915263
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Planke: 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
Please my brothers in the house
I just need an expert who knows how to apply for the Korean language program in south Korea.I want him to assist me via documents and also teach me how to do that.
I want to do it myself and learn it very well
I will pay the person the little I can afford please 🙏
My WhatsApp num:09032915263
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Venekconsultt: 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
In need for visa assitance for S'Korea route? worry no more. I do admission/visa processing for Uk, Turkey, Us, South Korea, Canada and Germany.
Contact/Whatsapp; 09066822919
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by bola01234: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
I want us to be careful with Nigerias..is there any group we can help our self.
There's nothing bad if u get paid after visa is issued but I won't pay anybody before visa is out.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mblarry1(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
Have you seen anyone to help u with it? Cus am also interested

bola01234:
I want us to be careful with Nigerias..is there any group we can help our self.
There's nothing bad if u get paid after visa is issued but I won't pay anybody before visa is out.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by henryvic: 9:50am On Mar 30, 2023
Please i need process for visitor visa to South korea from Nigeria
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Venekconsultt: 12:28am On Apr 11, 2023
Do you Know S' Korea is a leading destination for international study? Do you know it's graduate study are warm and it's culture welcoming??
Feel free to reach out for your S'Korea route as well as Us, Uk, Turkey, Canada and Germany
Contact/whatsapp: 09066822919
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by idris01(m): 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
Can someone please add me to the 2023 South Korean prospective PhD students group for Nigerians?
+2348026248258
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jiyke(m): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Hi

Please can someone else legalise for the student if the applicant can't travel. I'm too busy.

Also are you still posting on youtube
Yes, someone can legalise for you
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by OneCandleAway(f): 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
Jiyke:

Yes, someone can legalise for you

Are you sure?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Rizin: 5:34pm On May 12, 2023
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nehamo: 6:52pm On May 12, 2023
Rizin:
Please i need someone that can assist me to pay my application fee in southkorean while i reinburse him in naira. i have tried payday app but it can only accept cards from south korea or paypall.
hello, I offer such services for your PayPall checkout/ online payment service.Whatsapp 0913 3253 804
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Zoey1: 11:15am On Jul 28, 2023
Same here.
Just 3weeks
If you find out, please revert.
Thanks
henryvic:
Please i need process for visitor visa to South korea from Nigeria
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ADENIRUJU(m): 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
Good evening
Please how do I legalize and appostill my docs for korea study visa
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Irislina: 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
Good day all..
Please I'm planning on going to south Korea to study probably Seoul national university but I don't have any ideas on how to do it... Please can anyone help... I want to know the procedures like the requirements on how to do it and everything... I want to study medicine and surgery there please can anyone help me out
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mudi2111: 6:42am On Oct 29, 2023
Asusino:

Was the total sum of your scholarship up to 18,000 dollars?

What's the minimum bank statement for South Korea student visa?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nnephymmy: 4:40pm On Jan 13
@Acadollar brother,
Good afternoon Hope you are doing well?
Please I want to come Korea to study theatre and Acting, but im Confused...
Please help me out, I'm a waec holder and I'm learning Korean language atm ...
Where I should I start from?
which school go dey better?
And low affordable fees
Biko help a sister abeg OK!
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Merosy: 3:27pm On Jan 30
Good evening house, please can someone guide me on processes involved in getting documents notarized at Ministry if Education, Foreign Affairs and Embassy? I Wil appreciate AL the help that I can get, I am new here. Thank you. My whatsapp number is 08138248488.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Rizin: 10:16pm On Feb 08
K
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Fetora222: 6:18pm On Apr 06
I want to apply for GKS-U this September. Please does Pai chai university have a department of police and law?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by MiamiePizza(m): 10:56am On Apr 18
It's been a while when this thread was last updated. Can we bring it back alive?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.