Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (536701 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Enixbaby: 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
Affidavit proving your graduation

Please hosue, whwre can i get this one. Is it court that issues it or ministry of education?

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pasca07: 8:24am On May 01, 2016
Enixbaby:
Affidavit proving your graduation

Please hosue, whwre can i get this one. Is it court that issues it or ministry of education?
Go to nearest federal high Court
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 10:40pm On May 02, 2016
acadollar:
There has been thread for so many countries with none for south korea.
You can ask questions if you wish to come here,
Its not a bad place afterall and you can work legally even as student after your ist 6 months of coming and having a good grades.
But is not an english speaking country.
If you have enough money, you can invest and obtain a business visa.
Feel free to ask questions.
Nigerians with bad image, drugs, terrorism and money issues, please back off, the hustle is real here.

This is a thread that had help many people archived their dreams without been defrauded by any one and it started wit the above invitation by our ACCADOLA. As you have taken time to bring people dream to pass, may God bring your dream to reality.
Ladies and gentlemen, don't put the obstacles forward, but put God first. For those who don't have money to pursue their dreams, may God fill the gap for you. One love.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mtb10(m): 1:06am On May 03, 2016
@ admin, kindly assist us with some university and some useful link on the admission. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 10:19am On May 03, 2016
mtb10:
@ admin, kindly assist us with some university and some useful link on the admission. thanks in anticipation.
Oga go and read from page one on this thread. Who is not busy that will be searching for you y u go about doing you work. This thread is not for that, u must work and let peopl benefits from u as u benefits from others. Thanks.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:31pm On May 03, 2016
jugreency3:

Oga go and read from page one on this thread. Who is not busy that will be searching for you y u go about doing you work. This thread is not for that, u must work and let peopl benefits from u as u benefits from others. Thanks.
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by captainamiedi1: 3:19pm On May 03, 2016
acadollar:

Thank you sir

boss. How have u been? Those guys are yet to reply my mails. Dont kwn what is wrong. Any help
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by arena07: 6:55pm On May 03, 2016
jugreency3:

keep your dirty mouth shut...what the guy asked is not bad,at least you are not bereft that so many schools don't reply emails and besides the language barrier is the problem .so for him to ask Acadollar about some schools details is not a problem so far he is in Korea....
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suxes2005(m): 9:26pm On May 03, 2016
arena07:
keep your dirty mouth shut...what the guy asked is not bad,at least you are not bereft that so many schools don't reply emails and besides the language barrier is the problem .so for him to ask Acadollar about some schools details is not a problem so far he is in Korea....

Learn to respect people online.

Who told you his mouth is dirty ?

Imbe !

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 10:15pm On May 03, 2016
arena07:

Thank you very much sir. When i read what you wrote to me i quickly went to your profile to check all your previous post and i discovered that majority of your posts are insult on people. So on that ground i will assume you are not part of the serious minded person i should waste my time with. What i told d guy is true and i believe he had learnt from it and i see him contrubuting more meaningfully to this thread in th nearest future. I am still expecting more insult from you because i see it as a lifestyle to you. May you prosper and succeed.

4 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by arena07: 5:08am On May 04, 2016
jugreency3:

Thank you very much sir. When i read what you wrote to me i quickly went to your profile to check all your previous post and i discovered that majority of your posts are insult on people. So on that ground i will assume you are not part of the serious minded person i should waste my time with. What i told d guy is true and i believe he had learnt from it and i see him contrubuting more meaningfully to this thread in th nearest future. I am still expecting more insult from you because i see it as a lifestyle to you. May you prosper and succeed.
hmmm if you checked my previous post you will realized that I was trying to expose some scammers online that was what resulted to lots of profane words.listen as I said what the guy asked is not too bad simply because admission has started and some schools hardly reply mails,so far Acadollar is in Korea he can still help people get the right contacts from some schools. ..
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by arena07: 5:10am On May 04, 2016
suxes2005:

Imbe !
hmmm Ook sir, I am sorry sir

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 6:15am On May 04, 2016
arena07:
hmmm if you checked my previous post you will realized that I was trying to expose some scammers online that was what resulted to lots of profane words.listen as I said what the guy asked is not too bad simply because admission has started and some schools hardly reply mails,so far Acadollar is in Korea he can still help people get the right contacts from some schools. ..
Yea, but u would not had just insulted me like that my brother. We are not child na, we are men
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Boblee: 7:13am On May 04, 2016
jugreency3:

Yea, but u would not had just insulted me like that my brother. We are not child na, we are men

You keep finding faults in people questions; but answer them you won't. That's how you said by 70 percent of my questions that am not 'genuine' I sent u a PM but didn't reply.

3 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 12:57pm On May 04, 2016
Boblee:
I have a Confirmation Letter for UN (United Nation) conference in Korea by May 31st

1.But my question is; with that confirmation letter I hope the embassy will not ask for original and notarised letter of invitation?
2. Will they request for Korean business certificate and organiser details?

Pls anyone with conference visa should through more light on this issue plz
This waa your post sir. If u read your number one, y will u fret over they requesting for original if really u have the original?
Secondly, if they ask for the organizers details and u have them, y will that be a problem also. So that was the reason i said that. Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2016
captainamiedi1:

boss. How have u been? Those guys are yet to reply my mails. Dont kwn what is wrong. Any help
Even me, I didnt get mail from them, I even called back before they send me that professors email.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 9:57am On May 05, 2016
acadollar:

Even me, I didnt get mail from them, I even called back before they send me that professors email.
Hello sir

I really like the job you are doing here.. please I will like to know------if a school is not marked *exclusively English * on the studykorea website, does that mean that they don't offer any of their courses in English at all?

Also I am finding it difficult to get List of available courses for an msc program in most schools.. Can you give me clue about how to get it?

I am interested in msc international trade or any related course
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Boblee: 10:16am On May 05, 2016
jugreency3:

This waa your post sir. If u read your number one, y will u fret over they requesting for original if really u have the original?
Secondly, if they ask for the organizers details and u have them, y will that be a problem also. So that was the reason i said that. Thanks

This people only give confirmation letter which I think serve as invitation letter, but just wanna make sure I don't spend my transport money and go to Abuja nd get a different story altogether.
United Nations is in NewYork how can they provide Korean business registration information?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 11:54am On May 05, 2016
Shakitibob0:
Hello sir

I really like the job you are doing here.. please I will like to know------if a school is not marked *exclusively English * on the studykorea website, does that mean that they don't offer any of their courses in English at all?

Also I am finding it difficult to get List of available courses for an msc program in most schools.. Can you give me clue about how to get it?

I am interested in msc international trade or any related course

The best way to get info is to call the international admissions office of the said school, if you send email, some sch's dnt respond
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 12:44pm On May 05, 2016
acadollar:

The best way to get info is to call the international admissions office of the said school, if you send email, some sch's dnt respond
wow thanks

I will start gathering phone numbers of all schools.. To call is definitely the best option

For legalisation, is only bsc certificate ok? That's for the msc program
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by captainamiedi1: 1:53pm On May 05, 2016
acadollar:

so what did you suggest?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 1:57pm On May 05, 2016
Boblee:

This people only give confirmation letter which I think serve as invitation letter, but just wanna make sure I don't spend my transport money and go to Abuja nd get a different story altogether.
United Nations is in NewYork how can they provide Korean business registration information?
Okay, now i get.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Boblee: 2:13pm On May 05, 2016
jugreency3:

Okay, now i get.

Now ur advice
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 4:23pm On May 05, 2016
Boblee:

Now ur advice
Contact korean embassy in Nigeria via this email :
emb-ng@mofa.go
They reply quick. Am sure they will help. Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Boblee: 6:08pm On May 05, 2016
jugreency3:

Contact korean embassy in Nigeria via this email :
emb-ng@mofa.go
They reply quick. Am sure they will help. Thanks

Thanks boss
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Arnoldo(m): 6:56pm On May 05, 2016
suxes2005:

Imbe !
Did you just call him imbe? How dare you? How dare you!! who are you to dissrespect a tortoise like that

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by arena07: 8:40pm On May 05, 2016
Arnoldo:
Did you just call him imbe? How dare you? How dare you!! who are you to dissrespect a tortoise like that
chai na wa oooo this Asia country don mixed sane ppl with insane ppl....I checked your profile pictures in fact if truly u are the one then it means u are the real picture of what u just said. its shows you are suffering from down syndrome......pls remove that dull picture....

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by vkonkwo: 10:44pm On May 05, 2016
Bro Acadollar
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by vkonkwo: 10:47pm On May 05, 2016
acadollar:

required documents for D-2 VISA. (BACHELOR, MASTERS, DOCTORATE)

<Documents to be prepared and submitted by visa applicants>
1. Properly filled visa application form (with one passport photograph attached)
2. International passport (with a photocopy of data page)
3. Study plan
4. Photocopy of National ID card/Drivers license/Voters card/Work ID/Student ID (Original ID Card will be checked)
5. Originals and photocopies of latest academic certificates and results
i. Affidavit proving your graduation
ii. Notarization of certificate and affidavit from MFA
iii. Official letter issued and stamped by Dean (including contact number)
6. Personal bank account statement (at least for a period of 3 months and issued within 14days)
- proving applicant’s financial ability to support him/herself (tuition fee and finance for stay for the period of study)
7. AFFIDAVIT proving your family relations when submitting parents’ bank accounts
(Original copy / the document must indicate English spelling of applicant’s parents’ names)
8. Flight booking information[color=#000099][/color]
<Documents to be prepared by inviters and submitted by visa applicants
1. Standard acceptance letter (with a photocopy of data page)
2. Photocopy of business registration Certificate of a respective education institute

Bro Acadollar, the item no.8 for flight booking information, do they mean flight reservation confirmation or we must book the flight before applying.

Pls assist explain further
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Arnoldo(m): 11:19pm On May 05, 2016
arena07:
chai na wa oooo this Asia country don mixed sane ppl with insane ppl....I checked your profile pictures in fact if truly u are the one then it means u are the real picture of what u just said. its shows you are suffering from down syndrome......pls remove that dull picture....
chie! e pain am..#tongueout....there are some kinda question dat accadolar shldnt be asked cos if you go frm page 1 u will meet ur answers somewhere...he is also a busy person and is nt getting paid 4 this,so dnt discourage him with anoying questns.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by arena07: 5:27am On May 06, 2016
Arnoldo:
chie! e pain am..#tongueout....there are some kinda question dat accadolar shldnt be asked cos if you go frm page 1 u will meet ur answers somewhere...he is also a busy person and is nt getting paid 4 this,so dnt discourage him with anoying questns.
pain?I wish you know who u are dealing with.For your information its my younger brother that want to travel to Korea for his master I only want to help him so far I am the one paying for the expenses.....Acadollar open. this thread to help ppl and he is not an agent, i appereciate him for that.in your deluded mind you think i have not read from page one to 73?as I said some schools will not reply mails even Acadollar is finding it difficult to get the contacts of some schools in Korea..lest I forget pls remove that dull picture from you profile.......
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by arena07: 5:31am On May 06, 2016
vkonkwo:

required documents for D-2 VISA. (BACHELOR, MASTERS, DOCTORATE)

<Documents to be prepared and submitted by visa applicants>
1. Properly filled visa application form (with one passport photograph attached)
2. International passport (with a photocopy of data page)
3. Study plan
4. Photocopy of National ID card/Drivers license/Voters card/Work ID/Student ID (Original ID Card will be checked)
5. Originals and photocopies of latest academic certificates and results
i. Affidavit proving your graduation
ii. Notarization of certificate and affidavit from MFA
iii. Official letter issued and stamped by Dean (including contact number)
6. Personal bank account statement (at least for a period of 3 months and issued within 14days)
- proving applicant’s financial ability to support him/herself (tuition fee and finance for stay for the period of study)
7. AFFIDAVIT proving your family relations when submitting parents’ bank accounts
(Original copy / the document must indicate English spelling of applicant’s parents’ names)
8. Flight booking information[color=#000099][/color]
<Documents to be prepared by inviters and submitted by visa applicants
1. Standard acceptance letter (with a photocopy of data page)
2. Photocopy of business registration Certificate of a respective education institute

Bro Acadollar, the item no.8 for flight booking information, do they mean flight reservation confirmation or we must book the flight before applying.

Pls assist explain further
we call it pre-booking you can do you that online by urself get a cheap airline online and print out the itinerary ticket u don't need to pay it or better still get someone that can do it for free around your vicinity....

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.