Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,587 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

“open Letter To Ndigbo” -by Joe Igbokwe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “open Letter To Ndigbo” -by Joe Igbokwe (2641 Views)

Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo / Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) / Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “open Letter To Ndigbo” -by Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
[quote
author=Collynzo17]
It is obvious you aren't ready to answer the question.
Will the current chief of Air staff be given the free pass he is
currently enjoying if he was Igbo?
Will the minister of interiaor and the head of immigration who killed
our youths in their hundreds be allowed to continue if they were Igbo?
Will the so called detribalised and nationalistic people have kept quiet
if the current NYSC DG and his group robbing Nigerian graduates were
Igbo?
Simple questions, if you can't answer them don't bother to quote
me.[/quote]
Re: “open Letter To Ndigbo” -by Joe Igbokwe by IGBOSON1: 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
arewanationz:

Sit down and have a deep reflection.... Why is everybody against the Ibos.

^^^Not everybody; just your type and your southern friends!

1 Like

Re: “open Letter To Ndigbo” -by Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
Someone should answer the questions raised by collynzo17........

3 Likes

Re: “open Letter To Ndigbo” -by Joe Igbokwe by donmalcolm21(m): 12:34am On Sep 13, 2014
Like I always say I'm a detribalised Nigeria but Joe igbokwe I ll have to take an exception to your article. Because Stella Odua was not given the Ada Igbo title by the Ohaneze Ndigbo which is the mouth piece of the igbos in Nigeria but by an interest group that wants to partake in the sharing of the pie. For Ihejirika, Ohaneze did the right thing defending him because it was a hearsay by an Austrailian whose account has not been verified by security agencies. The Americans who cherish law and order never prosecuted any commander for the atrocity committed in Iraq on the basis of hearsay. Ihejirika in my own opinion is more of "give a dog a bad name to hang it". Give me proof of Ihejirika or a Minimah or a Badeh, or a Afolayan sponsorship or collaboration and I ll lead the hailstorm on social media for his or their prosecution. Joe those who live in glass house don't throw stones.

4 Likes

Re: “open Letter To Ndigbo” -by Joe Igbokwe by Alphaoscar: 1:46am On Sep 13, 2014
APContherun:
At least they put food on the table at the end of the day unlike you people who must beg before you eat. Igbo may sell gala and pure water but they are a very proud and industrious people who dont depend on the crumbs that fall from other people's table unlike the tribes west of the Niger and north of the Benue.

90% of your brothers that sells gala inside traffic are thieves , phone snatchers and armed robbers. we work hard to make our money and not through money rituals, kidnapping, robbery etc. we are Omoluabis and we don't rape our parents on their way from the Church.

2 Likes

Re: “open Letter To Ndigbo” -by Joe Igbokwe by Alphaoscar: 2:00am On Sep 13, 2014
Qelvin:
Typical rants from an unintelligent dunce, a prototypical disadvantage of coming from a tribe where bad cholesterol and excess oil intake floods away the few grey matter left in the cerebral cortex...free and cheap education could indeed be a precursor to free lunacy sometimes.

I thank God for my 'cheap' education but I can bet it that you have none at all. Okija shrine is where you worship your real God for six days in a week but mock the Almighty God on the seventh day in a Church with sinful and I'll gotten smelling change. see your head like Ebola trumpet. you this product of incest between mother and son.

1 Like

Re: “open Letter To Ndigbo” -by Joe Igbokwe by Sealeddeal(m): 4:05am On Sep 13, 2014
lacasa:

FYI;

This is an article by an igbo guy.

yeah,i know. He is not only an igbo man,he is my fellow nnewi man
Re: “open Letter To Ndigbo” -by Joe Igbokwe by 99100(m): 4:38am On Sep 13, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Absolute trash. The fact today is that the most criticized governor in Nigeria today is Theodore Orji, an Igbo. And guess what, 99% of his critics are Igbos. And this criticism cannot be attributed to political party divide since Orji is in PDP, a party which most Igbos have sympathy for at this moment. Orji is being criticized simply because most of his kinsmen believe he has performed poorly.

While Theodore is the most criticized governor, he is definitely not the WORST performing governor at the moment. This is because while Igbos have not spared their own on the alter of tribal or partisan solidarity, some other people have shielded their non-performing governors.

The only state governors that destroy every identified property of criminals today in Nigeria are southeast governors. And this usually happens amidst jubilation of residents, confirming that majority of Igbos abhor criminality. This does not happen in any other part of the country.

However, Igbos will not swallow hook line and sinker the jaundiced opinions of ethnic bigots and political slaves.

You cannot tell me that my relative or friend is a witch and expect me to run with that when the antecedents or actions of the persons does not suggest so. More so when the person making the allegation has political or other scores to settle with the individual.

Bottomline, majority of Igbos believe Oduah and Ihejirika are innocent of the allegations levelled against them. They believe Ihejirika and Stella Oduah are being witch-hunted by ethnic bigots and Tinubu attack dogs like Joe Igbokwe for political reasons. In fact, most Igbos and unbiased Nigerians believe the duo of Oduah and Ihejirika discharged their duties creditably well.

Besides, someone like Joe Igbokwe, who works for the greatest looter ever known by mankind, Tinubu, has no moral right to point accusing fingers at others.

Tinubu attack dogs like Igbokwe can GO AND DIE with their jaundiced opinions.

Well said fellow.
Re: “open Letter To Ndigbo” -by Joe Igbokwe by 99100(m): 5:02am On Sep 13, 2014
lacasa:

FYI;

This is an article by an igbo guy.

And so ? everybody has a price. This efurefu called Igbokwe must stop this his deceiving so called advice/address.
He always appear more stvpid whenever he starts this his ranting.
Re: “open Letter To Ndigbo” -by Joe Igbokwe by Chubhie: 7:26am On Sep 13, 2014
omenka: How could you have a Sitdown when the Rich Pesonovantes, Made Men and the Capos have chosen to reason like faccia di merdas??
I think some of their brains are gone soft with all that comedy they play with young girls .we tend to have a sentimental weakness for our own children but, it shouldn't give a joe-an outsider to talk ill bout family business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of 30 Boko Haram Commanders / You Think Buhari Was Not Part Of The 1983 Coup? Now Read This / PDP Results Senatorial Primaries In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.