Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Get Your Visa To Uk, Europe. Before Payment - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Get Your Visa To Uk, Europe. Before Payment (1450 Views)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Introduction Letter To UK Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Visa To Uk, Europe. Before Payment by boldsev: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2008
GET YOUR VISA BEFORE PAYMENT

We discovered that people spend so much money and time trying to procure a tourist or student Visa and at the end noting comes out of it. The painful part of it all is the money involved. Many lose huge some of money trying to get their travel documents (visa).
Why not meet an expert with an easy payment plan?
On this easy payment plan.(1) No down payment only registrations.

(2) You get your Visa before payment.

(3) We congratulate you.

Note: GET YOUR VISA BEFORE PAYMENT PROGRAMM IS OPEND TO UK, EUROPE AND SOME PART OF ASIA ONLY.

WORK AND STUDY IN THE EUROPE
FEEL FREE, DO IT YOUR APPLICATION YOUR SELF.ADMISSION/STUDY VISA GUARANTEED.

Work and Study in Europe: A step-by-step Guide on How to Gain

Admission to Low and Free Tuition Universities in Europe is an

Information product, specially designed for Nigerian students who

Want to have international exposure, and those who were desirous

of having foreign qualifications.

This manual is prepared to help prospective students minimize the risk of loss of money, Admissions and Visa denial. By giving them the true and proper based information’s on

(1) Countries that is very easy to enter (some Visa free)

(2) Application procedures. (Admissions and Visa)

(3) Schools you can apply to and when. (some are free while some are very cheap schools)

Note: THIS PACKAGE HAS HELPED SO MANY STUDENTS.

THIS PACKAGE IS ONLY EFFECTIVE TO THE RECOMMENDED COUNTRIES.

Order for this comprehensive pack and start your Admission process (you have to start as soon as possible as school’s Admission dates vary). Cost for this pack is 5000naira only

Please consult us on:

boldsev-entps-ng@hotmail.com
08052545084/08033397508

(1) (Reply)

Advice On How To Get A Czech Republic Visa / Anyone In London Looking To Share A Flat? / A Malaysian Aircraft MH17 Shutdown In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.