Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack (1483 Views)

Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter / Telegraph UK Praises Sahara Reporter's Journalist For Thrashing Mugabe / Sahara Reporters' Website Under Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by bunmioguns(m): 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
This was recently posted in their Facebook page

Saharareporters.com is under attack, we are
working diligently to ensure it gets back online.

Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by experimentist: 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
By who
Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by DickDastardly(m): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
Good News and riddance!
cool

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by Brahms(m): 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
DickDastardly: Good News and riddance!
cool
Sure nao, stewpid TAN Slave! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
Do you think the federal gov't is behind the attack?

www...com
Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by Dreambeat: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
It's true. They probably have made lots of enemies with their pattern of reportage.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by musaajebor(m): 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
ebele don go hire indian and chinco hackers.
na dem also want run nairaland down
i wish him good luck on this his new chosen path
Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by bunmioguns(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
BokoHaramInfo1: Do you think the federal gov't is behind the attack?

www..com

I doubt it ..
Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by Plus10(m): 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
musaajebor: ebele don go hire indian and chinco hackers.
Must you mention Gej in everything...try to be reasonable for once haba!

5 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by BlackTechnology: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
This is what the Nigerian military should have done a long time

Imagine leaking sensitive info to the public when they know that the recipients of this info are BHs

5 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by bunmioguns(m): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
Plus10:
Must you mention Gej in everything...try to be reasonable for once haba!

Lol... dont mind him, even if he has headache, Gej is involved
Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
Is that why am seeing the frist news by them Praising the Nigerian army! Chai!
Sahara Reporters
Nigerian Soldiers Repel Attack On Konduga, Kill Scores Of Islamist InsurgentsSoldiers drawn mostly from Maimalari Barracks ambushed the militants as they drove in a convoy to attack Konduga, some 50 miles from Maiduguri. “We knew about [Boko Haram’s] planned attack three days ago, and we had prepared for them,” an army officer told a correspondent of SaharaReporters.
He added that the militants assembled in Bama for the attack.

Read More...
http:///Nigeriantroopskill150BHTinKonduga
Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by EdCure: 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
Cankerworm pdp and its retrogressive members, clueless leaders and misguided followers attacking the truth by all means since 1999!

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by EdCure: 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
DickDastardly: Good News and riddance!
cool
Work on not being idiotc.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
Jonadafft's handiwork!

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
mrceo63: Is that why am seeing the frist news by them Praising the Nigerian army! Chai!

Hahaha! Maybe but at least they should be giving the Nigerian Army credit. It not easy fighting die hard fanatics ready to kill even their birth parents for Shekau. #wesupportnigarmy

www...com
Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by deeobserver209(m): 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
Cyber attacks between the US and China transcends many generations. My thoughts.
Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
EdCure:
Cankerworm pdp and its retrogressive members, clueless leaders and misguided followers attacking the truth by all means since 1999!

APC and PDP are all the same. Both aim to loot the national treasury and rob me and you of the little we have not just PDP.
www...com

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
GEJ is at work again. He is not satisfied with attacking nairaland with DDOs now he has bombarded Sahalie reporters with same. It is part of GEJ's grand plan of preventing sahalie reporters from reporting boko haram's takeover of maiduguri tongue tongue sahalie reporters ntooorrrrrr

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
BlackTechnology: This is what the Nigerian military should have done a long time

Imagine leaking sensitive info to the public when they know that the recipients of this info are BHs

Sometimes when we @ go through the site we wonder whether it is actually a Nigerian site. Its as if they are trying to discredit our army. If I were GEJ I will sholve them into the battle ground to get a taste of what fighting psychopathic fanatics taste like. GT GUISE for www...com
Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by Rikidony(m): 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
good news
APC WILL SOON BLAME GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by skullz: 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
undecided
Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 13, 2014
Thank God,a little bit of goodnews once in a while works wonders.Which the goddamn website goes down forever.
Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 13, 2014

U.SE.LESS ID.IOT....YOUR GRANDFATHER LEFT Y.AN.SH.
Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 13, 2014
BlackTechnology: This is what the Nigerian military should have done a long time

Dats ma niqqa.
Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Jonadafft's handiwork!

Keep on crying,your life must be full of sorrow and hatred cos of GEJ,hehe.I'm really enjoying this.
Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 13, 2014
tokunboh: GEJ is at work again. He is not satisfied with attacking nairaland with DDOs now he has bombarded Sahalie reporters with same. It is part of GEJ's grand plan of preventing sahalie reporters from reporting boko haram's takeover of maiduguri tongue tongue sahalie reporters ntooorrrrrr

Did ur father impregnant your mum in the bush cos you reason like a BUSH MAN?
Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 4:36am On Sep 13, 2014
tokunboh: GEJ is at work again. He is not satisfied with attacking nairaland with DDOs now he has bombarded Sahalie reporters with same. It is part of GEJ's grand plan of preventing sahalie reporters from reporting boko haram's takeover of maiduguri tongue tongue sahalie reporters ntooorrrrrr
Na lie ooo! I no believe you ooo! grin
Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 4:43am On Sep 13, 2014
Rikidony: good news
APC WILL SOON BLAME GEJ

Na so naaaw! PDP would soon counterblame them. And it goes on and on and on. Do or die politicking has gone online full blast. GEJ till 201.... grin
Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 13, 2014
mikeson12:

Did ur father impregnant your mum in the bush cos you reason like a BUSH MAN?

Just tell GEJ to leave Sahalie reporters alone, they have decided to stick with Boko haram and they can't work for him. After all, blood is thicker than water.

I for yab you but I'd let this slide, my father did not 'impregnant' my mother in the bush smiley

Is that the worst GEJ can do? Sahalie reporters will soon change name to Sambisa reporters, in your face GEJ, in your face tongue
Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by musaajebor(m): 6:27am On Sep 13, 2014
mikeson12:

U.SE.LESS ID.IOT....YOUR GRANDFATHER LEFT Y.AN.SH.
u must be mad
do you know who my gfada is?
wawa dan iska dan wofi
ur greatgrand mother leftbreast.
Re: Sahara Reporter Website Under Attack by bcomputer101: 6:29am On Sep 13, 2014
ONE DAY BUSH MEAT GO TURN THE HUNTER

(1) (2) (Reply)

USA Feeling Bad About Shekau's Death? / Nyesom Wike Asking Rivers People To Vote Out PDP? **audio attached** / CBN Restricts Dollar Sales As Naira Sinks Below N170 In Almost 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.