Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

In Need Of Site Moderators/admin To Run A New Site. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need Of Site Moderators/admin To Run A New Site. (1065 Views)

Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? / Webmasters, What Is The Main Functions Of "site Map" On A Website? / Setting Up Wamp Server To Run On Local Area Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Site Moderators/admin To Run A New Site. by Olusharp(m): 7:17am On Sep 13, 2014
I created www.guruzland.com and the load of keeping the
site active, up and running is
so big on me. so i am in need of
people who can co join me in
running the site please... If you are interested you
can contact me olu200016@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of Site Moderators/admin To Run A New Site. by surestsam(m): 7:19am On Sep 13, 2014
Benefits of bcomin an admin
Re: In Need Of Site Moderators/admin To Run A New Site. by Olusharp(m): 7:28am On Sep 13, 2014
surestsam: Benefits of bcomin an admin
You get to create topics and push them to front page, you get to have administration over the site in general etc.
Re: In Need Of Site Moderators/admin To Run A New Site. by Doclight(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2014
ok i'm in
Re: In Need Of Site Moderators/admin To Run A New Site. by Olusharp(m): 8:58am On Sep 13, 2014
Doclight: ok i'm in
bro send me a mail and tell me the three you can handle.
Re: In Need Of Site Moderators/admin To Run A New Site. by Doclight(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2014
Olusharp: bro send me a mail and tell me the three you can handle.
sorry my mail is temp. Blocked. Which three are u refering?
Re: In Need Of Site Moderators/admin To Run A New Site. by Olusharp(m): 9:52am On Sep 13, 2014
Doclight: sorry my mail is temp. Blocked. Which three are u refering?
i meant which thread
Re: In Need Of Site Moderators/admin To Run A New Site. by Joel3(m): 10:19am On Sep 13, 2014
i think the best way for you now since you cannot pay for posting service is to make it group.

Hope you know what is group? The site will no longer be yours only anymore but a group of bunch of individuals. You can only be the founder and head and probably the sponsor. but bunch of people will have a stake or share in it. This is the only proving fastest way to grow up a website reputation and make it more popular as everyone hold is quarters.

This is how whatapp started. It was a team work as they have a team of sponsor in financial aspects and a technical team. Everybody cooperate with a team work they hold meeting to decide on what to do.

This is what I am currently considering for my site. Everyone should be considering incharge of his category and section its a space time thing and not what you only can kill yourself over. Remember you have to do something else so do everyone. But if you combine the spare time of everyone in a day it will go to someone very fast.

Follow me on twitter @wicmedia
Re: In Need Of Site Moderators/admin To Run A New Site. by Olusharp(m): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2014
Joel3: i think the best way for you now since you cannot pay for posting service is to make it group.

Hope you know what is group? The site will no longer be yours only anymore but a group of bunch of individuals. You can only be the founder and head and probably the sponsor. but bunch of people will have a stake or share in it. This is the only proving fastest way to grow up a website reputation and make it more popular as everyone hold is quarters.

This is how whatapp started. It was a team work as they have a team of sponsor in financial aspects and a technical team. Everybody cooperate with a team work they hold meeting to decide on what to do.

This is what I am currently considering for my site. Everyone should be considering incharge of his category and section its a space time thing and not what you only can kill yourself over. Remember you have to do something else so do everyone. But if you combine the spare time of everyone in a day it will go to someone very fast.

bro lets do this!
Re: In Need Of Site Moderators/admin To Run A New Site. by maekhel(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2014
Joel3: i think the best way for you now since you cannot pay for posting service is to make it group.

that's how www.tutorialslodge.com works tooo
Re: In Need Of Site Moderators/admin To Run A New Site. by Doclight(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2014
Olusharp: i meant which thread
list ya thread
Re: In Need Of Site Moderators/admin To Run A New Site. by Olusharp(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2014
Doclight: list ya thread
edu,tech,sports,fashion, politics. Those are d ones are available 4now.
Re: In Need Of Site Moderators/admin To Run A New Site. by Doclight(m): 10:55am On Sep 13, 2014
Olusharp: edu,tech,sports,fashion, politics. Those are d ones are available 4now.
edu it is
Re: In Need Of Site Moderators/admin To Run A New Site. by kellyjoesteve: 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
For your latest phone news, prize and general tips check here www.kellyjoesteve..com
Re: In Need Of Site Moderators/admin To Run A New Site. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
Olusharp:
I created www.guruzland.com and the load of keeping the
site active, up and running is
so big on me. so i am in need of
people who can co join me in
running the site please... If you are interested you
can contact me olu200016@gmail.com
u still running the site?
Re: In Need Of Site Moderators/admin To Run A New Site. by Olusharp(m): 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
Khaynet:

u still running the site?
yea, but i kind of need a partner who knows how wapka works.
Re: In Need Of Site Moderators/admin To Run A New Site. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
Olusharp:
yea, but i kind of need a partner who knows how wapka works.
lol
check www.naijaxplorer.tk
Re: In Need Of Site Moderators/admin To Run A New Site. by Olusharp(m): 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
Khaynet:

lol
check www.naijaxplorer.tk
so what are u thinking we do?
Re: In Need Of Site Moderators/admin To Run A New Site. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
Olusharp:
so what are u thinking we do?
are you on whatsapp?
Re: In Need Of Site Moderators/admin To Run A New Site. by Olusharp(m): 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
Khaynet:

are you on whatsapp?
lets connect on mail, msg me on olu200016@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of Site Moderators/admin To Run A New Site. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
Olusharp:
seen
Re: In Need Of Site Moderators/admin To Run A New Site. by Doclight(m): 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
Olusharp:
I've registered. make me an admin.WAPGUY

(1) (Reply)

7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design / How To Merge More Than Two Facebook Page Into One / Honeymoon - Wedding Responsive Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.