Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,475 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 (1646 Views)

Top Ten Nigerian Good 'worst' Hits Songs Of 2014! / 10 Influential Nigerians Who Have Killed And Their Victims(shocking Revelation) / Funniest Crime Of 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2014
Nairaland guru, Seun Osewa has risen over the years in his aspirations for greatness and concrete domination on the african soil and he is seen as one of the most influential Nigerians in this country. grin
However, due to recent propaganda from him regarding his pretence to some form of government or political party, many people remain mum over his quest for greatness on the african soil. Many believe he is up to the task and at the same time, many people still believe he is not. Results from a recent survey proves that 65% of people believes he should be dubbed the most influential african of 2014 while 35% believes he shouldn't. Please kindly have your say.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2014
What is the essence of this thread?
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: What is the essence of this thread?
Its a simple question my dear. Is his influence enough?
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by padeolu: 10:21am On Sep 13, 2014
Afghanistan: Results from a recent survey proves that 65% of people believes he should be dubbed the most influential african of 2014 while 35% believes he shouldn't. Please kindly have your say.
what survey? Who conducted it? How was it conducted? What is the sample population? How representative is the survey? We're talking Africa here, && not just Nigeria(S/W)

Thanks
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by djfaithy: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2014
Well I hope he knows his influence can onlt attract more money, not votes tongue
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2014
padeolu: what survey? Who conducted it? How was it conducted? What is the sample population? How representative is the survey? We're talking Africa here, && not just Nigeria(S/W)

Thanks
You don't need to know dear. Its secretive. You can't go to the CIA or FBI and ask for information coz they'll never give you. That's a similar situation.
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by padeolu: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2014
Afghanistan:
You don't need to know dear. Its secretive. You can't go to the CIA or FBI and ask for information coz they'll never give you. That's a similar situation.
Lol.. Okay sir/ma.. I'll just roll along
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by harrwix(m): 10:31am On Sep 13, 2014
space booked

oga seun...oya move to fp

will be back in a jiffy
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2014
I'm expectibg someone to come and talk here and his moniker is shizzlestar.
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by heykims(m): 10:38am On Sep 13, 2014
What is his worth financially?
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2014
Omerta... Where are you ?
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by omerta(f): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2014
Afghanistan: Omerta... Where are you ?
Ayamu hia! tongue tongue

We prefer Shekau! angry
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by koboko66: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2014
Dreamsssssssss undecided
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2014
omerta: Ayamu hia! tongue tongue

We prefer Shekau! angry
Lol. I knew u would say that. grin

Seun's influence cannot be ruled out. Forget the beef about yesterday. I'm still waiting for shizzlestar.
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by shizzleStar: 10:49am On Sep 13, 2014
Afghanistan: I'm expectibg someone to come and talk here and his moniker is shizzlestar.
ogbeni what is it? i dont have the time to entertain any nuisance now
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2014
**Modified**

Seun is a Genius.
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2014
shizzleStar:
ogbeni what is it? i dont have the time to entertain any nuisance now
You think u can escape abi. I told u I would deal with you this morning. angry. Supporter of negativity angry
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by omerta(f): 11:01am On Sep 13, 2014
Afghanistan:
Lol. I knew u would say that. grin
Seun's influence cannot be ruled out. Forget the beef about yesterday. I'm still waiting for shizzlestar.
Yes, he is a good webmaster. Yes, Nairaland is good. But his administration? A big NO! Most Influential African should be left for people whose aim is to unite people, certainly not to further divide them by openly supporting a side. . .

He can win most influential C.E.O, though. undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by omenka(m): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2014
Owkay. Let me pop a Moet to this!! Congrats Seun!!
Who needs a glass??

#Expecting haters to pounce on me. cheesy

Berem and NgeneUkwenu I see una! Una dey game?? grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by doctokwus: 11:04am On Sep 13, 2014
Nigerians just enjoy peddling superlative figures in all spheres of life,based usually on an individuals survey of himself,few family members who share his views and his/her bootlickers.Dey den add projections in their daydreams and come out with figures dat always astound.
Seun's nl is far reaching,but dis survey is only in d op's dream.Seun still has a long way to go.U shud rather encourage dat rather than bloat his ego and scuttle his huzzle wt a phantom survey!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2014
omenka: Owkay. Let me pop a Moet to this!! Congrats Seun!!
Who needs a glass??

seems its only Moet you drink. Big boy thingz! cheesy cheesy

I don't drink alcohol,I drink only Orijin. tongue cheesy
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2014
omenka: Owkay. Let me pop a Moet to this!! Congrats Seun!!
Who needs a glass??

grin grin grin! I still got hang over from yesterday's rendezvous! They got Seun by their side, we got Moet on our sidecheesy
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2014
berem: seems its only Moet you drink. Big boy thingz! cheesy cheesy

I feel ya! I don't take soft drinks either, I drink only maltina tongue
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin grin! I still got hang over from yesterday's rendezvous! They got Seun by their side, we got Moet on our sidecheesy
babes,which route did you take yesterday? Hope you got home on time.
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by omenka(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2014
berem: seems its only Moet you drink. Big boy thingz! cheesy cheesy

gringrin
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by omenka(m): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

I feel ya! I don't take soft drinks either, I drink only maltina tongue
Una nor well this morning shey?? cheesy
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2014
omenka: Una nor well this morning shey?? cheesy
the thread have been moved to "Jokes Section"

Bwahahahahaha!!
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:27am On Sep 13, 2014
berem: babes,which route did you take yesterday? Hope you got home on time.
Thanks dearie mi!
The same route you advised! Got home around 10 pm. Went clubbing afterwards, just came back this morning!

Still tipsy!

Jona till 2019 tongue
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 13, 2014
omerta: Yes, he is a good webmaster. Yes, Nairaland is good. But his administration? A big NO! Most Influential African should be left for people whose aim is to unite people, certainly not to further divide them by openly supporting a side. . .

He can win most influential C.E.O, though. undecided
And God punish his mods that moved this to the jokes section. So they even believe he can never reach such heights. By the way omerta, I was the one talking about nairaland being abolished yesterday night. The bastård banned that my moniker from commenting on the political section. He's such a bloody bästard.
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Thanks dearie mi!
The same route you advised! Got home around 10 pm. Went clubbing afterwards, just came back this morning!

Still tipsy!

Jona till 2019 tongue
Lol! grin tongue
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by omenka(m): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2014
berem: the thread have been moved to "Jokes Section"

Bwahahahahaha!!
Oh Lawd!!!! See insult upon injury!!! cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 13, 2014
omenka: Oh Lawd!!!! See insult upon injury!!! cheesycheesycheesycheesy
grin grin

Unfollows thread biko! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic:Can u date her? / Couldn't Help But Laugh When I Saw This Photo (just Read Carefully -pics) / Take A Look At What Is Written In This Truck And How It Got Trapped.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.