Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 (1622 Views)

Top Ten Nigerian Good 'worst' Hits Songs Of 2014! / 10 Influential Nigerians Who Have Killed And Their Victims(shocking Revelation) / Funniest Crime Of 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by omerta(f): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2014
Afghanistan:
And God punish his mods that moved this to the jokes section. So they even believe he can never reach such heights. By the way omerta, I was the one talking about nairaland being abolished yesterday night. The bastård banned that my moniker from commenting on the political section. He's such a bloody bästard.
Na you! shocked shocked
Typical of Shehun. Bans those that question him. . .

@NgeneUkwenu: Softly, softly on alcohol o. tongue tongue
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2014
omerta: Na you! shocked shocked

Thanks honey! But I don't take alcohol, I drink only Moet tongue
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2014
omerta: Na you! shocked shocked

The guy is a joke. If he doesn't accept corrections, he won't get anywhere.
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by shizzleStar: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2014
Afghanistan:
You think u can escape abi. I told u I would deal with you this morning. angry. Supporter of negativity angry
yeye boy...i just dey laff u, this thrash is meant for the jokes section. see ya life gringringrin
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
shizzleStar: yeye boy...i just dey laff u, this thrash is meant for the jokes section. see ya life gringringrin
So you even know that the both of you can never get anywhere in life. You've already decided that you can never make it that's why you see it as a property of the jokes section. Stûpid child.
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
omenka: Oh Lawd!!!! See insult upon injury!!! cheesycheesycheesycheesy
So you too also believe seun can never get to such heights that's why it should be in the jokes section. You are very wicked o.
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by tohero(m): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
padeolu: what survey? Who conducted it? How was it conducted? What is the sample population? How representative is the survey? We're talking Africa here, && not just Nigeria(S/W)

Thanks
You sound like a statistician. If I am to add to your questions, I will say what is the level of significance?

I wonder when surveys became secretive!
Any explaination pls?
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by tohero(m): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
padeolu: what survey? Who conducted it? How was it conducted? What is the sample population? How representative is the survey? We're talking Africa here, && not just Nigeria(S/W)

Thanks
You sound like a statistician. If I am to add to your questions, I will say what is the level of significance?

Any explaination pls?
afganistan?
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
tohero:

Any explaination pls?
afganistan?
Lolz. The truth is that the guy and his moderators don't even believe he can get to such heights. They doubt their capabilities that's why they decided to move this to the jokes section. This topic was initially in the political section. They've already accepted their fate that nairaland, the moderators and the administrators will never grow and that's why they see this topic as a joke. Africa most influential my foot. He's not even conquered lagos and ibadan yet. He's such a fool.
Best regards.
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by tohero(m): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Afghanistan:
Lolz. The truth is that the guy and his moderators don't even believe he can get to such heights. They doubt their capabilities that's why they decided to move this to the jokes section. This topic was initially in the political section. They've already accepted their fate that nairaland, the moderators and the administrators will never grow and that's why they see this topic as a joke. Africa most influential my foot. He's not even conquered lagos and ibadan yet. He's such a fool.
Best regards.
I think you might have misquote me.
tohero:

Any explaination pls?
afganistan?
In statistics, Level of significance is a value used to accept an hypothesis being made. Claiming that a person got 65 of 100 votes does not realy certify that the claim is right in statistics, hypothesis testing(a topic) to be specific. The level of significance is more like a criteria used to denote if the survey is done in the best possible way or environment.

I hope I cleared the misconceptions. Thanks!
Re: Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
tohero:
I think you might have misquote me.

In statistics, Level of significance is a value used to accept an hypothesis being made. Claiming that a person got 65 of 100 votes does not realy certify that the claim is right in statistics, hypothesis testing(a topic) to be specific. The level of significance is more like a criteria used to denote if the survey is done in the best possible way or environment.

I hope I cleared the misconceptions. Thanks!
You can't come here and teach me stats. I know statistics more than you do mr man. I'm not spilling my anger at you because I don't even know you but at seun and his negativity that's why I gave you that initial and first reply. The truth is that the thread is even mockery. There is no survey. Goodnight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHY. DO Nigerian Cook Rice Every Sunday# / Funny Video: How Many Countries Are There In Africa? I Bet This Will Make Ur Day / Picture: Who Deserve Punishment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.