Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" (47395 Views)

Policeman On Duty Wearing Shorts & T-shirt In Ojo Lagos(photos) / New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc / Amaechi ...sleeping On Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2014
kemiola89:
Are you okay? You sound frustrated?
The Word "Frustration"quickly comes to the mind of d frustrated..Pele,i can feel ur pains..Nigeria go beta

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Ayed44: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2014
brownlord: Best news so far.

The topic should have been, Sahara reporters Video Journalist killed in action.

God Bless the N.A
lols.. No wonder Sahara reporters claimed they were under attack yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Billygee2u: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2014
JohnnySarz: Jounalists be like "I have passion for my Job" now here's the result.. This is a warning to other jounalists to stop trying to capture a gun battle.. If he had succeeded people would have still critisized the video.. So why risk your life?
that mumu journalist is the one that promote Boko Haram
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Ayostically: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2014
ritababe: KILL THEM ALL NO MERCY, I WANT SHEKAU HEAD ON A TRAY

but nigeria army killing more than 200 boko haram and NO casualty, i salute una joor but Were una be dey since na

U bliv dat part? They r only hidin som truths 2 d stowi
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by jmaine: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2014
kemiola89:
I hope you never find yourself in a deadly situation with the Nigerian army mostly when they are frustrated then you'd understand my message.

Mind you, I so much want to see this boko-haram menace come to end just like you but this we hope for can only be achieved with wisdom

What has your story got to do with vile terrorists decimated on the battle field.

Why should you claim people with guns seeking to attack innocent citizens are innocent ?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Uteghe(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2014
iceberylin: same way i cant survive without ya sisters V!!! angry
That's your level; spewing dirt from the oral latrine you call mouth. Stay low man and keep swimming in mire. Keep some distance though,can't stand involuntary filth dispensers. grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by BodyKiss(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2014
JohnnySarz: Jounalists be like "I have passion for my Job" now here's the result.. This is a warning to other jounalists to stop trying to capture a gun battle.. If he had succeeded people would have still critisized the video.. So why risk your life?

You don't sound like someone who lives for a purpose. We'll gonna die someday. What would you die of?
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2014
soldierdollar:

Guy park well jhor . you no read story well ? The guy that was killed was a bokoharam sympathizer , employed by bokoharam and shares the same ideologies with bokoharam . He was neverafraid of of death as he holds the belief of meeting 7 boobious virgins in heaven. He only knows how to handle camera and that's how he was branded their journalist . he never studied journalism .

No sane journalist in Nigeria will risk his head capturing war scenes in the midst of heavy bombardments.

no lie...... na masscomm yu dey study....
see as yu enter para mode grin
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Suarezilla(m): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2014
ogbuchukwuemeka: Boko Haram is our concern not only shekau, if shekau is killed they will get another leader
They were not taken seriously during d former leader's era but now we all know the threat they pose to the nation...smite the sheperd and watch the sheeps scatter....easy to get em' all if we succeed in getting shekau ALIVE!
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Deepfreezer(m): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2014
the job pays well. video journalists coverin war/battle zone are motivated financially to do da job. r.I.p
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by iceberylin(m): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2014
Just mind Ya BIzz
Uteghe:
That's your level; spewing from ur mouth.
Stay low man and keep swimming in mire. Keep some distance though,can't
stand involuntary filth dispensers. grin
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by soldierdollar(m): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2014
lildrop: no lie...... na masscomm yu dey study....
see as yu enter para mode grin

Lol. I just graduated from electrical engineering
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Ahijobuzuzu(m): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2014
pictures or adonbilivit, soon u see them resurrect in cameroon or chad undecided
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by ritababe(f): 11:30am On Sep 13, 2014
iceberylin: All this Aba girls weh MTN manage give them Free 10MB ,no wan let person hear word

i be benin girl and not aba girl
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Bahadeje(m): 11:30am On Sep 13, 2014
#BRINGBACKTHEARMYINOURSOLDIERS
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by ritababe(f): 11:30am On Sep 13, 2014
Akalia: babe u mean o! Na ur kind girl dey join d force.

i would love to
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Fantacy1(m): 11:31am On Sep 13, 2014
Kudos brave officers
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Rexyl(m): 11:32am On Sep 13, 2014
ITbomb: Journalist killed.
Hmm
Is that the reason Sahara Reporters is down?

so Sahara reporters take direct video coverage and pictures at the battle fields. No wonder they produce very hot and contrasting reports similar to those likely to retrieve from a wounded baron at times.

This time around they should be getting the fact right before processing it as a report.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by iceberylin(m): 11:33am On Sep 13, 2014
i dont care!!angry

just dont quote me while am Booking space again...Got that
ritababe:

i be benin girl and not aba girl
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by MilitaryMinded(m): 11:35am On Sep 13, 2014
Kudos to NA. That said, I think our Army actually needs to get combat cameramen on the scene of battle too. It would a HUGE morale booster to see our boys in action. The Boko videos are propaganda materials used to weaken our resolves. We should also see our boys giving it hard to them. The DAPR REALLY need to do more
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by mastercee(m): 11:36am On Sep 13, 2014

is that your own interpretation of the story? you seriously need help

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by kesflex(m): 11:40am On Sep 13, 2014
kudoz to our military for defending her nation.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Jellyfishdude: 11:42am On Sep 13, 2014
gan gan
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Rexyl(m): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2014
May the country win the war against those perpetual enemies of global piece - killing, mailing and destroying properties while answering the call of Satan their master.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by karkel(m): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2014
The end point of boko haram
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by viczing(m): 11:45am On Sep 13, 2014
omenka: Finally, some news worth celebrating!!! We need to see Shekau's head on a spike like it's done in Game of Thrones!!!

I wonder if tinubu or lair mohammed told you to say something good for once. Or is it tactical maneuver?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2014
iceberylin: Calm Down, Am calling Shekau to Confirm this News wink
Alwayz Calling no feedback bros cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by cirmuell(m): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2014
Wondering if there's a connection between this and the SR 'attack' .
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2014
..Ur comprehension skills is jus too bad...Adamu
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by saintneo(m): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2014
Daguccizgreat: May be his own seven virgins awaits him too...kudos to Nigerian soldiers

mtchew!

point of correction......77 virgins and they will do pörñ videos with his camera
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by iceberylin(m): 11:59am On Sep 13, 2014
Like my DP and get a Feedback wink
olumuyiolaoluwa: Alwayz Calling no feedback bros cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
soldierdollar:

Lol. I just graduated from electrical engineering
are u working?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction / #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) / Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.