Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

N4,000 Call-up Fee: Service Is Optional, Says NYSC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / N4,000 Call-up Fee: Service Is Optional, Says NYSC (742 Views)

Should Class Attendance Be Optional For University Students? / Most Expensive In Nigerian Secondary School In Lagos. Over (N4,480, 000.00) Per / The Polytechnic Of Ibadan: How Much Is The Total School Fee Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N4,000 Call-up Fee: Service Is Optional, Says NYSC by pabon(m): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2014
In the wake of the introduction of the N4,000 fee
to be paid by prospective corps members for the
printing of their call-up letters online, the NYSC
has declared that the service is optional and not
compulsory for prospective corps members.
This was the content of yesterday's press briefing.
Anthony Ani, director of corps mobilization said
that the service, which included the receipt of
call-up numbers via email or SMS, printing/
reprinting of call-up letters online (in case of
loss) was for people who opted in. He stated that
prospective corps members who choose to collect
their call-up letters from their institutions need
not pay this fee.
He also mentioned that the new service was
designed to help eliminate the irregularities which
have plague the scheme, which includes the
mobilization of the unqualified, missing records
of the mobilized, tedious camp registration
processes and the problem of corps members
evading service.
SourceĀ»http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/n4-000-call-up-fee-service-is-optional-says-nysc.92063/
Re: N4,000 Call-up Fee: Service Is Optional, Says NYSC by eemjay17(m): 11:38am On Sep 13, 2014
Anything goes in my so called country....first it is money for recruitment and now NYSC follows shocked
Re: N4,000 Call-up Fee: Service Is Optional, Says NYSC by pabon(m): 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
eemjay17: Anything goes in my so called country....first it is money for recruitment and now NYSC follows shocked
Na xo we sees it my brada!

(1) (Reply)

I Bet You Dont Know The Answers To Some Of This. / Social Decorum: A Case Study Of My Observation / Plz Advice On How To Design Texts On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.