Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Post Your HD Games Screenshots - Gaming (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Post Your HD Games Screenshots (154694 Views)

Top 5 World War 2(WWII) Android Games[screenshots] / A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) / List Of Third Person Shooter (TPS) HD Games For Android. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by Floridax(m): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2015
thanks bro... i finally get rid of the invalid lincess....... i used... lucky patcher and freedom.. together.... and it works..... mc3 is so interesting... even have more actions than mc4 and 5

Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by Floridax(m): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2015
more sc

Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by youngfellow: 10:57am On Jul 05, 2015
Floridax:
thanks bro... i finally get rid of the invalid lincess....... i used... lucky patcher and freedom.. together.... and it works..... mc3 is so interesting... even have more actions than mc4 and 5
Yeah it's very cool, got good graphics also and longer gameplay. I was shocked when i completed mc4, it was just too short.
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by youngfellow: 11:02am On Jul 05, 2015
dynamo007:
i tried downloading 9mm data directly but it says it's a must I connect to WiFi
Put this file in your internal storage root, then clear the app cache and try again (backup your game data, cause some phones might delete it).

Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by youngfellow: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2015
dynamo007:
save your tie and dow load from revdl.com all episodes installed just download extract with rar from google play and that's all..... But it's 2.30gig oh
Thanks, it was just a lil connection problem from my side, i got the sh!t sorted out. I already downloaded all the episodes, am currently @ episode 3.

Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by youngfellow: 11:12am On Jul 05, 2015
Floridax:
i told you bro.... walking dead na bomb... wat phone do u use
Thanks, the game is great, though i already heard about the game, but didn't take it seriously, not until after you advise me.

Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by bada007(m): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
pls am a novice who resides in ogun n arnd toll gate that can share me games
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by bada007(m): 1:58am On Jul 07, 2015
centje:
SimCity Deluxe
if you love city planning, then grab this game

does it require connection b4 u can play it pls
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2015
Nope, it doesn't, it's an offline game. The only issue that you have to buy it, about $1.99.

bada007:
does it require connection b4 u can play it pls
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by parrotibaba(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
has anyone played Asphalt nitro?
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by Floridax(m): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
asphalt nitro sucks..... just play asphalt 8...and see real HD game
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by bada007(m): 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
centje:
Nope, it doesn't, it's an offline game. The only issue that you have to buy it, about $1.99.

hw can i gt it witout payin
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
No idea, buddy. Check mobogene but it may still redirect you to google play which I think it's unbreakable.

bada007:
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by youngfellow: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2015
Floridax:
asphalt nitro sucks..... just play asphalt 8...and see real HD game
Asphalt 8 is over hyped, that game lack reasonable reality.
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by youngfellow: 7:27am On Jul 08, 2015
bada007:
Download from here http://play.mob.org/game/simcity_deluxe.html
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by renod(m): 6:50am On Jul 09, 2015
Floridax:
HW did u do d lucky patcher freedom tin on mc3...kindly explain in detail
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by Floridax(m): 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
it's easy bro. just use lucky patcher to modify the apk u want to edit and remove the lincess verification... after that open freedom and run the game through freedom for the First time... thats all... any invalid lincess issue will vanish
screenshot below........

Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by rust6(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Please link to back stab.apk
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by cao(f): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
Y'all like to talk too much, just post your screenshots and move on...
Smule Sing!
I'm spending way too much time on this app. I might as well just go to one of my local pubs and just do bloody karaoke...

Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by khalhokage(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dead Space

Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by cupidhero(m): 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
cao:
Y'all like to talk too much, just post your screenshots and move on...
Smule Sing!
I'm spending way too much time on this app. I might as well just go to one of my local pubs and just do bloody karaoke...
Sounds interesting. Just downloaded it and another one called auto rap by the same developers. You need to go premium(pay) before you can use their service right?
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by cao(f): 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
cupidhero:

Sounds interesting. Just downloaded it and another one called auto rap by the same developers. You need to go premium(pay) before you can use their service right?
Not really, you can choose to join songs other people's songs for free (open calls), but the VIP songs need premium services. If you do get the premium service, it doesn't carry over between OSes (basically if you've got the VIP on your iOS app, it doesn't automatically carry over to your Android app). You can do free offers (eg watch a video ad etc) to get premium currency. You think you're bad, I've got the two apps you mentioned and their piano & guitar apps as well. They also give free songs, but those are more traditional old school songs and the ocassional operatic piece, although you do get some new free songs, where you actually sing with the actual artists.

It's been a while since I've used auto rap, it's not really a karaoke app, more like a freestyle app. You can also let them make a rap for you, by talking to it, then it rearranges your words into a rap.

1 Like

Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by Joshkid(m): 5:27am On Jul 11, 2015
youngfellow:

Asphalt 8 is over hyped, that game lack reasonable reality.
I'm so happy seeing someone who view tinz frm my own point of view!..the game too wack dunno why evryone has been shouting... HD!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by cao(f): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
Oh and cupidhero, you can PM me your username, since I caved in and got VIP on the Sing! iOS app.
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by cupidhero(m): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
cao:
Oh and cupidhero, you can PM me your username, since I caved in and got VIP on the Sing! iOS app.
K! You got mail!
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by cao(f): 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
cupidhero:

K! You got mail!
As you can see my addiction is strong...
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by cupidhero(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
cao:

As you can see my addiction is strong...
True that! Seriously you did good on that little bit of mambo track...i'm not a pro but the few ones i listened to before yours sucked. I'll be doing Train's "marry me".
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by cao(f): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
cupidhero:

True that! Seriously you did good on that little bit of mambo track...i'm not a pro but the few ones i listened to before yours sucked. I'll be doing Train's "marry me".
Seriously, there are times I just force myself to start the song, at least it will kinda sound like the song. Tried joining one of my followers' rendition of Ciara's Body Party, I had to stop real quick - it didn't even sound like the song.
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by YoungWiseCash: 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
Pls those that have/playing GTA :SA, after receiving order from officer tenpenny to burn down the house and u carry out the order. Then a girl was screaming inside the house. Leme go straight to the point. How did you make the girl to pass the door cos mine always stuck at the door.
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2015
khalhokage:
Dead Space
Abeg give me a link for that game will it work on note 4 my phone is note 4 mali gpu
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by khalhokage(m): 10:32am On Jul 12, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Abeg give me a link for that game will it work on note 4 my phone is note 4 mali gpu

Here it is, it should work ok on your phone

http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/Ccsm8MAh/file.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (54) (Reply)

Play PlayStation 2 (PS2) Games On PC / Real: Download Pes 2014 Mobile Game For Free Here / What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.