Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 (51456 Views)

NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! / NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by CY09: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
[size=20pt]Scam!!!
[/size]

Does NYSC now have two websites?

[size=20pt]http://www.nysc.gov.ng (original)

http://www.nysc.org.ng (Fake)
[/size]
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
Johncuppa:
pls, ow much is d reg. Cos my frends told me they did theirs wt jst #400 bt here in lagos at ikotun, I was told it's 1k
You should not be charged more than #500. Its even on the Reg portal.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
CY09: [size=20pt]Scam!!!
[/size]

Does NYSC now have two websites?

[size=20pt]http://www.nysc.gov.ng (original)

http://www.nysc.org.ng (Fake)
[/size]
Bros, where u see fake na? grin The two of dem na d same thing.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Bionicspike: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
Well I can say that I'm not pleased with Nigeria's way of implement laws on poor citizens who stands to serve this nation with heart and might, NYSC been the main subject of discussion, the age issue is something that can be considered being the first time introduced let's not be biased here with ourselves. I am talking from experience, I was delayed by my school's Senate committee, our result wasn't approved on time, the strike added more stretch to the time. And to say it all, I wrote my last paper 19th of Feb 2013. I was deprived of my right to serve before I clocked 30yrs Jan 2014. With the zeal to serve but now after paying for registration and Waec Verification it still says I'm 30... But how do they want one to feel? I am hurt likewise others with similar situation like mine... If thy heart should speak, NYSC Batch C should be considered and granted to serve with the age of 30. It would not speak well if these Youths are deprived of their right... It hurts so bad because I qualified but delayed by my school administration... No True Justice in Nigerian Constitutional Laws...

1 Like

Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Johncuppa(m): 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
sodiqyinka: You should not be charged more than #500. Its even on the Reg portal.
I wonder o, may be I will try somewia else sha. Tank u bro!
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
Johncuppa:
I wonder o, may be I will try somewia else sha. Tank u bro!
Thank God
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Bionicspike: 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
Will NYSC compensate those exempted with a job or something to do as a fresh graduate? Or make large funds with the money generated from the Online registration scheme... And what happens to the exempted ones? Left alone to face the rough edges of the nation? How heartless some law makers could be... I'm seriously loosing hope in Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Bionicspike: Well I can say that I'm not pleased with Nigeria's way of implement laws on poor citizens who stands to serve this nation with heart and might, NYSC been the main subject of discussion, the age issue is something that can be considered being the first time introduced let's not be biased here with ourselves. I am talking from experience, I was delayed by my school's Senate committee, our result wasn't approved on time, the strike added more stretch to the time. And to say it all, I wrote my last paper 19th of Feb 2013. I was deprived of my right to serve before I clocked 30yrs Jan 2014. With the zeal to serve but now after paying for registration and Waec Verification it still says I'm 30... But how do they want one to feel? I am hurt likewise others with similar situation like mine... If thy heart should speak, NYSC Batch C should be considered and granted to serve with the age of 30. It would not speak well if these Youths are deprived of their right... It hurts so bad because I qualified but delayed by my school administration... No True Justice in Nigerian Constitutional Laws...

I feel ur pain bruv. Sorry sad
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by miauwal98: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
Pls where 'll I get that WAEC VARIFICATION PIN? Coz I went to FistBank Main Branch and unfortunately it's not available. Is there anyone who purchased it?
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
miauwal98: Pls where 'll I get that WAEC VARIFICATION PIN? Coz I went to FistBank Main Branch and unfortunately it's not available. Is there anyone who purchased it?
No be all first bank branches dey sell am. Go here to check out the branches and find the one close to ur base

http://www.waeconline.org.ng/verification/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by miauwal98: 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
sodiqyinka: No be all first bank branches dey sell am. Go here to check out the branches and find the one close to ur base

http://www.waeconline.org.ng/verification/

I went to FirstBank main Office but unfortunately the PIN is'nt available....
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by miauwal98: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
Pls NAIRALANDERS, is there anyone who has successfully corrected his DATE OF BIRTH here?
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
miauwal98:
I went to FirstBank main Office but unfortunately the PIN is'nt available....
click on that link. You will be able to View the branches you can get the pin.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by cyberuzo(m): 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
THE WAEC RESULT VERIFICATION METHOD ISNT WORKING FOR ME OO. i bought the verification card from first bank, i went online to the changing the dat of birth section. waec supplied, but when i clicked on "update Date of birth" It gives me this error -- SqlDateTime overflow. Must be between 1/1/1753 12:00:00 AM and 12/31/9999 11:59:59 PM.

And my date of birth is clearly within the specified range (Haba, i no be Methuselah naw) so i dont really understand
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by castrol180(m): 12:00am On Sep 16, 2014
So wetin we go come do to this entangling issue at hand now ooo NYSC chai
cyberuzo: THE WAEC RESULT VERIFICATION METHOD ISNT WORKING FOR ME OO. i bought the verification card from first bank, i went online to the changing the dat of birth section. waec supplied, but when i clicked on "update Date of birth" It gives me this error -- SqlDateTime overflow. Must be between 1/1/1753 12:00:00 AM and 12/31/9999 11:59:59 PM.

And my date of birth is clearly within the specified range (Haba, i no be Methuselah naw) so i dont really understand
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 16, 2014
cyberuzo: THE WAEC RESULT VERIFICATION METHOD ISNT WORKING FOR ME OO. i bought the verification card from first bank, i went online to the changing the dat of birth section. waec supplied, but when i clicked on "update Date of birth" It gives me this error -- SqlDateTime overflow. Must be between 1/1/1753 12:00:00 AM and 12/31/9999 11:59:59 PM.

It will work bro. Keep trying. Ensure the time n date on the computer ur using is correct before starting the process. Good night.

1 Like

Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by opeyearmi(m): 6:48am On Sep 16, 2014
Have purchase d pin at first Bank it doesn't work out,after putin all d Info to update d date of birth it didn't Nt submit
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 16, 2014
Notice to everyone

Please let us stay calm, It is quite obvious that this date of birth issue is not corp member's fault but the failure and ineffectiveness of the system. I will advise those that have purchased the pin to keep trying and they should let us know if they have made any successful headway in the correction. Meanwhile, we dont have any information of anybody to have done the correction successfully so i will just say we should be calm.

NYSC dare not try to delay anyone's mobilization because of this. Also, let everyone be sure that even the wrong date of birth is not above the expected NYSC age specififcation (i.e 30 years) so we can know how to tackle it before it gets too late.

Fear not! You will be mobilized as long as every other thing is right from your respective schools, Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Kwadoli: 9:18am On Sep 16, 2014
Tanks guys. I av sent dis pple mail 3days ago nd kno reply yet. Mehn am jus faustrated
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by miauwal98: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
HELP! The PIN is not available in my area.... I went 2 many branches and the main office of FirstBank but unfortunately all my effort ended in smoke.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
miauwal98: HELP! The PIN is not available in my area.... I went 2 many branches and the main office of FirstBank but unfortunately all my effort ended in smoke.

Where are you?
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by miauwal98: 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
iamayodeji:

Where are you?
I travelled to Jigawa State.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
miauwal98:
I travelled to Jigawa State.

Am sorry, the card is not yet available in Jigawa state. Are you leaving soon?
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by miauwal98: 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
iamayodeji:

Am sorry, the card is not yet available in Jigawa state. Are you leaving soon?
It also note available in Kano State... And have to stay here for almost 4 weeks... Oh my God!
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
miauwal98:
It also note available in Kano State... And have to stay here for almost 4 weeks... Oh my God!

Its actually available in kano. You may call this number 08098112169
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by ALAYORMII: 12:26am On Sep 17, 2014
Am having issues with my registration
The date of birth and name is not correct

The date of birth is 5-12-198* bur they wrote 1-12-198*

And again there's a mistake in my name which I went to JAMB office to correct immediately I got my JAMB result back then bur the mistake wasn't corrected and they used my first name as Surname and my Surname as middle name.

How do I correct all this?

Lastly, I mobilised for batch B14 bur couldn't go bkuz there was a mistake in my JAMB registration number, hope it won't affect Mii for this batch?
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by ALAYORMII: 12:33am On Sep 17, 2014
The page you said we can go and change our DOB and etc is not working.

I can't enter my JAMB registration number.

@Iamayodeji
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Pvictor10(m): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2014
Please; do anyone know of a Firstbank branch in Osun State that has the verification pin on sale? Been to Ife; not available.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 17, 2014
Pvictor10: Please; do anyone know of a Firstbank branch in Osun State that has the verification pin on sale? Been to Ife; not available.

You can check osogbo, 152, Station Road, P.M.B 301. You can call 08033783654 to confirm first.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Pvictor10(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2014
iamayodeji:

You can check osogbo, 152, Station Road, P.M.B 301. You can call 08033783654 to confirm first.

Thanks bro.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2014
ALAYORMII: Am having issues with my registration
The date of birth and name is not correct

The date of birth is 5-12-198* bur they wrote 1-12-198*

And again there's a mistake in my name which I went to JAMB office to correct immediately I got my JAMB result back then bur the mistake wasn't corrected and they used my first name as Surname and my Surname as middle name.

How do I correct all this?

Lastly, I mobilised for batch B14 bur couldn't go bkuz there was a mistake in my JAMB registration number, hope it won't affect Mii for this batch?

Your wrong date of birth is a general problem and the correction method is the reason for this thread so you can find the steps in the main post.

About your wrong name, it means jamb didnt process the correction, the question here now is : Did you get admitted to your school with the wrong name?

About your wrong Jamb number, who made the mistake? NYSC? Your school? You?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna / Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State / Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.