Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 (51464 Views)

NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! / NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by ocee31(m): 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
iamayodeji:

You are right, not all banks sell the pin. Talking about the effect, you know nysc has made provision for correcting the error so they would expect everyone affected to make use of that system (the waec verification pin). You can call someone to help you get it, its just 300 naira and the only information needed is your email address.
. Can you get it for me because I've been to like 3 first bank and they don't have it
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by deardevil(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
@admin I am about to graduate and am having issue with my date of birth in my waec form.....do I need to buy the pin now and go ahead with changing it online or I should wait till I graduate course we dey write our final year exams now........

ASAP 08168891648 pls let talk more on wassap
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by deardevil(m): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
ocee31: . Can you get it for me because I've been to like 3 first bank and they don't have it

can u help me get it pls I'll pay u cus have been to many first bank bros
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by ocee31(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
sodiqyinka:
Bless!
tried editing my own with the scratch card and its telling me that the number is incorrect and I've used the same pin to verify my result on waec site after nysc site refused the pin
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by olycholy(f): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
I tried to change mine today, I didn't see the change of birth menu.

1 Like

Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by culjizzle(m): 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
I also have the same problem too..i logged in and all i saw was print slip no other option. Is there anything wrong or can be done?

1 Like

Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by mikron(m): 2:31am On Oct 10, 2014
iamayodeji:
Most people have been complaining about the date of birth error in the ongoing NYSC batch C 2014 online registration.

The cause of this is not yet known but the good news is that there is a solution to the problem even after printing the registration slip. Follow the instruction below:

1. Purchase the WAEC Results Verification PIN from any firstbank branch
2. Login with your email and password by clicking on 'Resume Registration' link on this NYSC registration portal. This will present your dashboard to you
3. Click on change date of birth menu. A new page will popup for you
4. Fill the form and submit your entries
For more information.

For more information visit www.nysc.org.ng
i cant even find the resume registration link again and i bought the card, what could be wrong?
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by murorun1(m): 6:26am On Oct 10, 2014
After I entered my jamb no. This was d message I got from d site" this candidate is not a regularized candidate or may have ammended data".
My issue was dat wen I wanted 2 correct my DOB with d purchased pin. I first tried it on my BB default browser. After I entered my exam no., year, n exam type. I clicked submit n was expecting a new page where I will input my PIN buh unfortunately nothin loaded(no new page). So I proceeded to d cafe, on getting to d site I could not find d 'change DOB tab' again. Instead of 3 selectable tabs, it was 2 dat kept loading. Plz I need urgent advice/solution on how to go abt dis.thnx in advance.

Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2014
mikron:
i cant even find the resume registration link again and i bought the card, what could be wrong?

Go to portal.nysc.gov.ng , you will see the resume registration just below the new user registration area.

Am not sure its still possible but you. Can try
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 10, 2014
murorun1:
After I entered my jamb no. This was d message I got from d site" this candidate is not a regularized candidate or may have ammended data".
My issue was dat wen I wanted 2 correct my DOB with d purchased pin. I first tried it on my BB default browser. After I entered my exam no., year, n exam type. I clicked submit n was expecting a new page where I will input my PIN buh unfortunately nothin loaded(no new page). So I proceeded to d cafe, on getting to d site I could not find d 'change DOB tab' again. Instead of 3 selectable tabs, it was 2 dat kept loading. Plz I need urgent advice/solution on how to go abt dis.thnx in advance.

sodiqyinka, pls kindly attend to the young man's issue.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by galaxynairaland: 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
Date of birth on my waec is wrong so i bought the waec verification pin to change it to my correct date of birth bt i want to find out if is a must i use the one waec gave to me.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by adrelanine: 8:36am On Oct 11, 2014
iamayodeji:

sodiqyinka, pls kindly attend to the young man's issue.
www.nairaland.com/1942868/how-did-come-username
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by mranonymous001: 9:02am On Oct 11, 2014
Pls can we continue on Mondayfor those of us who have completed the registration and made payment but haven't resolved the change of date issue?
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2014
mranonymous001:
Pls can we continue on Mondayfor those of us who have completed the registration and made payment but haven't resolved the change of date issue?

I dont get your point exactly but if you have not corrected the date issue, I have information that its not working anymore but you can still try, your case might be different. But I also don't think its a big issue if you don't do it.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by switcakes(f): 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
Kwadoli:
Tanks guys. I av sent dis pple mail 3days ago nd kno reply yet. Mehn am jus faustrated

same issues happened to me. where you able to correct it?
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by a2hakane(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
@sodiq; in my own case I thought my school will meet up with batch C. I started the online reg n discovered that mty date of birth do not correspond and am using Neco. Now my school is not going for batch C and I didn't complet the reg and nyc sent me an email to proceed with payment but I refused. Hope I can still b mobilized for batch A?
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
You'll definitely be mobilized but payment is compulsory as from batch A next year
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by galaxynairaland: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
my correct date of birth is 25/05/1985 but i was given a wrong date of birth by waec 25/05/1984 and i graduated in 2013, i just finish all my clearance in school waiting for mobilization. I have done my online NYSC registration and i was given dat same wrong DOB as waec which make me 30 last MAY so i want to know if dat will hinder my mobilization PLZ HELP.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by galaxynairaland: 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
galaxynairaland:
my correct date of birth is 25/05/1985 but i was given a wrong date of birth by waec 25/05/1984 and i graduated in 2013, i just finish all my clearance in school waiting for mobilization. I have done my online NYSC registration and i was given dat same wrong DOB as waec which make me 30 last MAY so i want to know if dat will hinder my mobilization PLZ HELP.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Fadajasi(m): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2014
It seems the changing the date of birth option is no longer on the dashboard of the NYSC portal
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by galaxynairaland: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
@admin,
my correct date of birth is 25/05/1985 but i was given a wrong date of birth by waec 25/05/1984 and i graduated in 2013, i just finish all my clearance in school waiting for mobilization. I have done my online NYSC registration and i was given dat same wrong DOB as waec which make me 30 last MAY so i want to know if dat will hinder my mobilization PLZ HELP. [/quote][color=#006600][/color]
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
galaxynairaland:
@admin,
my correct date of birth is 25/05/1985 but i was given a wrong date of birth by waec 25/05/1984 and i graduated in 2013, i just finish all my clearance in school waiting for mobilization. I have done my online NYSC registration and i was given dat same wrong DOB as waec which make me 30 last MAY so i want to know if dat will hinder my mobilization PLZ HELP. [color=#006600][/color]

Did you pay 4k during your online registration?
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by galaxynairaland: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
I didn't pay because i want to get my call up letter from school .[color=#006600][/color]
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by galaxynairaland: 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
I didn't pay because i want to get my call up letter from school .[color=#006600][/color]
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by galaxynairaland: 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
Nope
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 19, 2014
pls.my school sent an incorrect matric number to nysc.will it hinder me from getting a ccall up no?
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Fadajasi(m): 12:16am On Oct 25, 2014
I just heard the change of DOB is back up on the nysc site
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
Fadajasi:
I just heard the change of DOB is back up on the nysc site

Please, what exactly does this mean?
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by charlisco(m): 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
for pictorial step by step click here
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Sidmach were only able to allow this because they are in charge of the whole online stuff for WAEC(both registration and checking/verification of results). So, you see why people who used NECO in gaining admissions cant benefit from this. Its because people were panicking though. It wont affect anyone.
Pls help me. My colleagues have bought the waec result verification pin and have already corrected their date of birth but as for me I can't do that because I don't have waec result and the mistake is from the nysc officials not me. So what can I do.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by deardevil(m): 10:23am On May 26, 2015
hi Mr yebo. ...read ur stuff how ur friend was able to change his date of birth and how ur friend was able to change his own. I just both the bank verification pin from the bank but my batch is going to be this November and want to know how tru it is ...Thanks pls wassap mi 08168891648

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna / Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State / Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.