Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:52 AM

List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? (1726 Views)

If U Never Do This Then I Guess Ur Childhood Wasn't Fun! / Behold The 3 UAE Guys Deported For Being 'too Handsome'(pics) / The 3 Statues In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
As a child, I loved cartoons a lot, I still do. And most times when I'm idle, I just sit back and reminisce the old days. My top 3 cartoons that I could repeat each character's part verbatim were;

1) Looney tunes.

2) Tom and Jerry (baby, u set my soul on fire, it is not just a spark. . .) dunno who knows that episode. cheesy

3) oh, mama, and there is Johnny Bravo.

Feel free to post more than 3 if u are having a hard time picking ur best 3, no age restrictions, if u are 80, tell us what u watched back in the 30s. grin grin
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by Gee001: 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tom and Jerry
scooby doo
The Flinstones
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
KelvinGraphics
Logicalmindy
Chizzy94
Viccipedia
Miztola
Farano
MissSlimbody
Pweetyz
MarilynNash
Chimhigher
Doctor21
Polz
Suley316
Cheriepet
Come and talk your own. cheesy
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by Omexonomy: 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
Voltron gforce stone man
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
-Tom & Jerry grin grin grin
-Magic Schoolbus grin grin
-Ghost-Busters /Power-Rangers grin
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by polz(m): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lol_ ofcuz buddy, Johnny bravo was super cool

Bur 4 me, it'll b...
#dexter'z laboratory
#zeta project (d dude z awesome)
#cow n chicken
#Ed,Edd n Eddy
#animaniacs
#spider man n hiz amazing frndz
Den... Pinky nd d Brain!

Sincerely man, childhood wz FUN;
#SoSimple#Lol
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
hmmmmm if you dont put tom and jerry then you are a back stabber

well mine

tom and jerry
power rangers wild force
dexter's laboratory
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by ahika(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
1. Jimmy Neutron

2. Superman

3. Tom and jerry

4. I'm sorry it's up to 4 bt I can't omit Justice League from the list
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by Mczigx(m): 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
[quote authoTom and Jerry (baby, u set my soul on fire, it is not just a spark. . .) dunno who knows that episode. cheesy. grin grin[/quote]
i rememba dat part "Oh Baby u set my soul n fire,i cn fil it nw" [In Baritone voice]
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by MissSlimbody(f): 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
1. Tom n Jerry
2. Magic school bus
3. Scooby doo and

Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by Caracta(f): 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tom and Jerry.
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by Jennydoris(f): 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
They Didn't allow I and my siblings to watch cartoon when we were young sad sad sad.

Our Sitting Room Is always locked with my Madam at the top(mum) been in charge of the key. It's only opened once she and dad comes back from the days work. So it's either you watch Network News or any other news or you kukuma go to bed. sad sad
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
Jennydoris: They Didn't allow I and my siblings to watch cartoon when we were young sad sad sad.

Our Sitting Room Is always locked with my Madam at the top(mum) been in charge of the key. It's only opened once she and dad comes back from the days work. So it's either you watch Network News or any other news or you kukuma go to bed. sad sad
Lmao. I guess most Nairalanders are like you since I don't see a lot of posts here. grin grin
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by daveP(m): 12:08am On Sep 14, 2014
Caracta: Tom and Jerry.
lol
the producers, owners wer tired of the two characters since 1940 that they had to let them commit suicide in a final episode. It was the last episode of Tom and Jerry. smiley

1 Like

Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by Jennydoris(f): 12:14am On Sep 14, 2014
benromeo39: Lmao. I guess most Nairalanders are like you since I don't see a lot of posts here. grin grin

It may or may not be so. Let's just give them more time to think and remember their childhood days. Lol grin
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 14, 2014
Jennydoris:

It may or may not be so. Let's just give them more time to think and remember their childhood days. Lol grin
exactly. wink
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by Jennydoris(f): 12:38am On Sep 14, 2014
benromeo39: exactly. wink

While we wait I will be off on my bed to check back tomorrow. grin
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by Lily4star(f): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2014
1. Barney and his friends (though not really a cartoon per say)

2. Voltron,

3.Go go go 'Power Rangers'
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by pweetyz(f): 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
Aww..seriously?? cry sad..Do we have to mention just 3??..cos i've gat loads of em vhat rocked mha childhood..esp
#powerpuff girls
jimmy neutron jessie and the ...cat(neva heard that word clearly)
johnny bravo(funny physique)
dexter
samurai jack
flinstones
top cat
scooby doo..
6teen
im gonna fill this entire thread if i keep naming em
buh my 3 best amongst them was
#6teen
powerpuff girls nd
jimmy neutron
i still watch em now..except 6teen isn't shown anywhere these days..would download it soon
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by mcdreeezy: 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
They are surely more than three for me. Tom 'n' Jerry tops the list tho...
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hmm the good old dayz¡
Johnny bravo?? Really??...;I totally hate/hated that cartoon; I jst didn't like it...plus dude's got a wack hair cut, & he's stupid..;
And there's pinky & the brain...;this cartoon makes me laugh every time I see it.; the mouse is always bent on taking over the world...plus he's got dis extra large head..little wonder he is called the brain...
All right.;to my top 3..hmm
1. Samurai X [ Kenshi & ok can't remember their names ]...an anime like naruto. I guess I would have also liked naruto if it waz shown back in the day..
2. The justice league..;I basically liked this cartoon cos we had the comic....;den we'd all wear capes tryna be like superman nd batman...;@ some point we wished we were the action figures..;Haha
Now dat's crazy..
3. And anyone reading this is like..;his number 3 has got to be tom & jerry..;i mean dats like everyone's favourite...nahh not for me. It just waznt funny seein tom being sliced with a chain saw... & guess wat he survived. No stitches nutin...he's often times back in one piece..
So to my number 3...uhmm dat would be [ ok I dunno the name ]...but there's this little guy [ I think he's a scientist ]..& the sister Dee dee...;Mehn I loved this cartoon...;the siblings were always @ each other's throats..;Mehn the good ol days..
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by MadCow1: 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
Voltron...

Captain Planet

Tom and jerry..

Worthy mentions include.;

Danger mouse..

Rodger Ramjet.

Flint stones..
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tom and jerry.
rugrats
Generation-o smiley
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
benromeo39:

2) Tom and Jerry (baby, u set my soul on fire, it is not just a spark. . .) dunno who knows that episode.
lol, Zoo zuit cat, lol, i know it. grin grin
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by Ishilove: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
VOLTRON

TERRAHAWKS

SUPERTED

Honorary mentions:

FRAGGLE ROCK

MUPPET BABIES

LITTLE PRINCE

DANGER MOUSE

G-FORCE

1 Like

Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by KingTom(m): 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ishilove: VOLTRON

TERRAHAWKS

SUPERTED

Honorary mentions:

FRAGGLE ROCK

MUPPET BABIES

LITTLE PRINCE

DANGER MOUSE

G-FORCE
You old o grin
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by Ishilove: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
KingTom:
You old o grin
Are you getting younger?

Anyhu, I rebuke any thing that will not allow me to experience old age grin
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by KingTom(m): 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
pweetyz: Aww..seriously?? cry sad..Do we have to mention just 3??..cos i've gat loads of em vhat rocked mha childhood..esp
#powerpuff girls
jimmy neutron jessie and the ...cat(neva heard that word clearly)
johnny bravo(funny physique)
dexter
samurai jack
flinstones
top cat
scooby doo..
6teen
im gonna fill this entire thread if i keep naming em
buh my 3 best amongst them was
#6teen
powerpuff girls nd
jimmy neutron
i still watch em now..except 6teen isn't shown anywhere these days..would download it soon

See as una dey fail exams grin
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by brilapluz(m): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
CAPTAIN PLANET

VOLTRON

GHOSTBUSTERS
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by kennykg(m): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
1 samurai x
2tom and jerry
3 Godzilla
4 biker mice
5 extreme dinasors
6 ghost bbuster
7 justice league
8 superman
9 top cat
10 popey
I love childhood . I could watch local stations with confidence now its a shadow of its old self
Re: List The 3 Cartoons That Made Ur Childhood? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
too many young folks here.. na waoo

1: Mighty Mouse
2: Scooby Doo
3: The Thing (Thing Ring Do Your Thing or Bing Ring do your Thing)
4: Danger Mouse
5: Blue Falcon & Dog Wonder (or Dog Falcon and Blue Wonder grin)
6: Hairy Scary and Casper the friendly ghost
7: Atom Ant (If you have not seen this one, you must be very young)
8: Roger Ramjet (and his Eagles fighting for our Freedom)
9: Speed Racer (go speed racer goooooooo)
10: G-Force battle of the planets
11: Inspector Gadget (go gadget goooo)
13: SpiderMan (Spider Man spins a web just like that look out.. here comes the spidermaaaaan)
14: Thunder-sub (with tempest junior)
15: Voltron Defender of the Universe
16: Space 1999 (not a cartoon but this science fiction movie blew my imagination to new heights - in Black and white)

Other ones i watched unashamedly with kids 10 years younger than me
1: Super TED
2: Terra Hawks (Tiger Ninestine - Expect the Unexpected)
3: Power-puff Girls (yea it is as old as 1985)
4: My Little Pony and Friends - sissy cartoon
5: ThunderCats- Hoooooooooo
6: Defenders of the Earth
7: Fantastic 4
8: She-Ra and He Man

from this point forward (no year mentioned) it was Anime and Manga all the way. so guess my age grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Expose The Real Female Trolls And Fake Identities!!! / African Info You Never Knew... / Help, How Can Someone Stop Being Extremely Reserved And Antisocial?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.