Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

How Borno Governor Shettima And APC Organized The Fake Abduction Of Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Borno Governor Shettima And APC Organized The Fake Abduction Of Chibok Girls (1903 Views)

Tambuwal Probes The “Abduction” Of Patience Paul In Sokoto / Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram / Soldiers Open Fire On Borno Governor’s Convoy In Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Borno Governor Shettima And APC Organized The Fake Abduction Of Chibok Girls by alliyse(m): 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
Just like Asari Dokubo, Journalist and Terrorism Media Expert - Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo, is also of the opinion that "ChibokGirls" were never abducted nor kidnapped. In Her tweets and subsequent blogpost, She said "Gov. Shettima of Borno state ordered an hospital in Maiduguri to ORDER 200 mattresses for incoming patients who were teens with medical challenges".

[img]http://2.bp..com/-uylDSYg7fWs/VBQFy9Pa74I/AAAAAAAABH0/rwqhyfpmikc/s1600/bornostategov-shettima_itsallisay_com.jpg[/img]

check her tweets....

[img]http://1.bp..com/-SVRrz5W4mRY/VBQLvqppLLI/AAAAAAAABIE/usWKYJdpfvQ/s1600/hnntweets1_itsallisay_com.JPG[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-juxwXCByDWU/VBQLvaW8FoI/AAAAAAAABIA/toecJ94zvyo/s1600/hnntweets_itsallisay_com.JPG[/img]

How true can this be? well... Time will tell

source: http://www.itsallisay.com/2014/09/news-how-borno-governor-shettima-and.html
Re: How Borno Governor Shettima And APC Organized The Fake Abduction Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
We are waiting
Re: How Borno Governor Shettima And APC Organized The Fake Abduction Of Chibok Girls by Kingslaw(m): 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: How Borno Governor Shettima And APC Organized The Fake Abduction Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
I always say Boko Haram is not political. Treating it like politics will only aggravate the situation.
www...com
Re: How Borno Governor Shettima And APC Organized The Fake Abduction Of Chibok Girls by Amanwulu1(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
as if I was expectinf their release from BH den. D apc have only succeeded in making d military to tread with caution as regards attacking d sambisa forest. Anoda way of protecting their brain-child bt something go happen in nigeria in no distant future.

4 Likes

Re: How Borno Governor Shettima And APC Organized The Fake Abduction Of Chibok Girls by tit(f): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
i am not surprised by this kemi olunloyo.
majority of yorubas do no believe the chibok girls were kidnapped.
Re: How Borno Governor Shettima And APC Organized The Fake Abduction Of Chibok Girls by hatux: 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hmm!*i dey observe*
Re: How Borno Governor Shettima And APC Organized The Fake Abduction Of Chibok Girls by egift(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
Kingslaw: There is always an atom of truth in every lie!

So if someone say "Jonathan and the PDP abducted Chibok Girls, Pay Boko Haram to keep killing Nigerians" Will there also be atom of truth in the lie?

2 Likes

Re: How Borno Governor Shettima And APC Organized The Fake Abduction Of Chibok Girls by toniobyke(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
dats their business. GEJ
Re: How Borno Governor Shettima And APC Organized The Fake Abduction Of Chibok Girls by omenka(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
egift:

So if someone say "Jonathan and the PDP abducted Chibok Girls, Pay Boko Haram to keep killing Nigerians" Will there also be atom of truth in the lie?
May your days be long brotherly!!

2 Likes

Re: How Borno Governor Shettima And APC Organized The Fake Abduction Of Chibok Girls by dplordx(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
A gathering of GEJ psychophants. Its like a psychatric ward in here. Mad people opening threads. Jezuz! I am out grin
Re: How Borno Governor Shettima And APC Organized The Fake Abduction Of Chibok Girls by Kingslaw(m): 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
egift:

you are on you own.
Please don't quote me again.
Am not here for PDP and APC stuff
they are all the same.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Sponsored Local Vigilante To Reclaim Mubi / See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today / Why Is Fani Kayode Moving About With Security Details?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.