Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ! (5473 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? / Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) / Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ! by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 14, 2014
!

1 Like

Re: ! by cococandy(f): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2014
Yes
Olusanya333: You are married?
Re: ! by Olusanya333(m): 10:54am On Sep 14, 2014
cococandy: Yes
Wish u a happy Home then. Though you look fresh sha but still kinda intimidating.
Re: ! by Olusanya333(m): 10:56am On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle:
You were The frustrated guy with low self Esteem that I Was referring to, your reasons were lame but it isn't the ladies Fault that you lack wealth to buy yourself a common car ( an average poor nigga like you believes owning a car means. Living in affluence) so instead of lamenting over What has come to be, move your lazy ass up and work harder in life.

Pig
Insulting a fellow human being is lack of discipline.

1 Like

Re: ! by naijacentric(m): 11:03am On Sep 14, 2014
Dont blame d guys sha its because of d kind of gurls we have in dis part of d world most dem let their advantage over the guy get into their head
Re: ! by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2014
/
Re: ! by cococandy(f): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2014
Olusanya333: Wish u a happy Home then.

thanks a lot.

Though you look fresh sha

uhm that's the idea. wink marry while still fresh

but still kinda intimidating

I don't know about that. smiley.
Re: ! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
@Gandaif u are so on point,what they call low esteem is not low esteem is just a verbal reasoning,a guy must ask questions can I rise to the standard of this girl or is this girl my standard,is she more than me all these u must put into consideration.
Re: ! by Olusanya333(m): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle:
Don't let me descend on you too mr discipline undecided
You will only be fooling urself if u do dat
Re: ! by chimerase2: 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle:
I was male yesterday, thank God I'm back to being female today grin
bicycle undecided

1 Like

Re: ! by Clinton594(m): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle:
I was male yesterday, thank God I'm back to being female today

You're are not even worth exchanging words with. That guy who dumped your azz on seeing ur green light should come and take a hi5.
Let's talk of self esteem here shall we -
*Changing your profile pix when your thread made the front page doesn't sound much like a high self esteem 2me
* changing your sex to male some days back and commenting with it is so lame . You can't handle what the females do handle on daily basis ,that's low self esteem.
* always creating threads about boys sends a message that you're so obsessed with them boys ... And its only the boyfriendless ones do such . Don't worry you'll get there someday . A guy is gonna hook up with you sis buh I'm sure as hell it's not gonna be now, @least not untill u change this your attitude .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle:
You were The frustrated guy with low self Esteem that I Was referring to, your reasons were lame but it isn't the ladies Fault that you lack wealth to buy yourself a common car ( an average poor nigga like you believes owning a car means. Living in affluence) so instead of lamenting over What has come to be, move your lazy ass up and work harder in life.

Pig

Your Ego just got bruised. Deal with it cheesy. I won't blow my trumpet and open my nyash like a peacock for you to see. And besides, women like you don't deserve to enjoy the wealth of a man.

1 Like

Re: ! by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 15, 2014
!

1 Like

Re: ! by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 15, 2014
Clinton594:

You're are not even worth exchanging words with. That guy who dumped your azz on seeing ur green light should come and take a hi5.
Let's talk of self esteem here shall we -
*Changing your profile pix when your thread made the front page doesn't sound much like a high self esteem 2me
* changing your sex to male some days back and commenting with it is so lame . You can't handle what the females do handle on daily basis ,that's low self esteem.
* always creating threads about boys sends a message that you're so obsessed with them boys ... And its only the boyfriendless ones do such . Don't worry you'll get there someday . A guy is gonna hook up with you sis buh I'm sure as hell it's not gonna be now, @least not untill u change this your attitude .
Lol, take a chill water bro.
Don't allow anger to take the better part of you, life is too short to Waste it being bitter.
Re: ! by toby2(m): 7:35am On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=cococandy][/quote]
I really still dnt know wats intimidatin bout ur beautiful eyes. If u werent married, and i was ready to date, i wnt mind askin u out. Even if u frown or look intimidatin (as dey say) frm now till tomorrow, i will dissolve it.
Re: ! by toby2(m): 7:46am On Sep 15, 2014
@ 3cycle, well different folks, different strokes. A guy wu is in for the fling dont consider a woman's status. But a guy wit plans weighs his cost well before startin any serious ..ship wit a lady. Now the question now boils to the type of lady one is dealin wit and the type of guy too. Some ladies are so loose jus cos they possess some level of success, wit this, some guys will neva go wit a lady more successful than they are cos they know she will lose it all. And some ladies, though possess the world will still remain their husby's wife no matter how high they r placed. So most times its not low self esteem, its CALCULATING UR RISK. Imagine if i can hardly afford a 3square meal as a student, dnt expect me to date a gal ridin a ferrari cos no mata how rich a lady is, and poor the guy is, he will still wanna be responsible for some aspect of her life, which financially is inclusive.
Re: ! by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 15, 2014
cococandy: A guy once told me my looks were intimidating.

He was a cool guy. But that ruined my interest..
Re: ! by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 15, 2014
cococandy: A guy once told me my looks were intimidating.

He was a cool guy. But that ruined my interest..
Not to me though. Like what I saw on ur profile..
Re: ! by cococandy(f): 8:59am On Sep 15, 2014
toby2:
I really still dnt know wats intimidatin bout ur beautiful eyes. If u werent married, and i was ready to date, i wnt mind askin u out. Even if u frown or look intimidatin (as dey say) frm now till tomorrow, i will dissolve it.
Aloralord1:
Not to me though. Like what I saw on ur profile..

smiley smiley smiley thanks guys
Re: ! by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 23, 2014
!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) / Pre-wedding Pictures Of a nairalander Boma Peterside and Juliet / 11 Reasons Why Sex Is Painful For Some Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.