Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

In 9ice's Words! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In 9ice's Words! (651 Views)

My Ultimate Ambition Is To Be Governor Of Oyo State — 9ICE / 9ice Appointed Special Adviser To Oyo State Governor / I'm An Illiterate But I Will Cast My Vote For APC – 9ice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In 9ice's Words! by understatement: 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
So i heard 9ice was coming to campaign very close to where i stay yesterday and i decided to go..my observations;

HE came late.Not so good for our to be honourable if you ask me..he finally arrived with his entourage, in his white dansiki and with a broom on his right hand bowing for people and all that.He was finally given the mic to address us.Here i was expecting to see a file in his hand containing his manifesto or something,only for me to discover some seconds later that it is only in Nigeria a politician reads his manifesto OFF-HEAD!

Then he started;"they say we are the leaders of tomorrow,we are only trying to tell them NO!we are the leaders of today!"i was like wow!you on point there mr 9ice.But to my surprise,nobody clapped at that.

Then he continued,"i will give at least 5,000 to widows and the aged"and then the i heard a thunderous clap from the crowd what?As he wanted to continue,the people started chanting enough!enough! Sing for us!But again 9ice enthustically replied I BRING SOMETHING MORE THAN MUSIC!

There i discovered few of our many problems;

1 our politicians tell the people what they want to hear

2 most of these people are illiterates and all they will ask for is 5,000 monthly and nothing else.

3 i 4got to state earlier,one of the LG chairmen present said the 1.1m allowance was available yesterday.Then i asked myself,If this huge amount of money is shipped out monthly to our various wards, what more do we still expect from our govt?

SOLUTIONS

1 I think all these young peepz 9ice,kate,julius have good intentions let us support them

2Let we the youth attend our various ward meetings to ask for accountability,transparency etc from our govt instead of 5,000 monthly

3 sorry to the pix or idb peepz,wish i had my phone with me to take pictures..thank you
Re: In 9ice's Words! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
What can i say, gej till 2068

(1) (Reply)

2015: President Jonathan Accepts PDP Nomination / Oritsejafor, Falana Clash Over Smuggled $9.3m / Imo Assembly Commences Probe Of Roche Activities…as Adapalm Workers Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.